Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 142045 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA HoF Thread ♛
« Reply #1545 on: May 20, 2020, 12:01:35 am »
Waste league two doesn’t count sorry
then I have the same record as u bois

edit - wait I won with 12th also apparently THE FIVE TIME CHAMPION OF NWL

Senile old man cant even remember his wins. Probably making this all up in his head.
according to nicoles list

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1546 on: May 20, 2020, 12:10:41 am »
Waste league two doesn’t count sorry
then I have the same record as u bois

edit - wait I won with 12th also apparently THE FIVE TIME CHAMPION OF NWL

Senile old man cant even remember his wins. Probably making this all up in his head.
according to nicoles list
Fuck
his
list

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1547 on: May 20, 2020, 12:28:36 am »
Spoiler
For fucks sake just put MATT at tier 1 already you tone-deaf mental midget. The fact that he is not the top already discredits this list entirely. Just because he reads you slithering snakes like a pop-up book and ends up smoking you to ash does not mean that you can leave him out. The allegations against his character for supposed cheating have never been proven, and likely never will because they were false to begin with. Just like bugs reacting to the slightest sensory input on their antennae, at the mere mention of his name you immediately jump to the conclusion that he can't be put on here because of supposed proof that lacked real substance. While the rest of all were droning around mindlessly following the meta, MATT adapted to every situation, every era, and every player he encountered. He is the one Emperor penguin chick that doesn't need the colony huddle for warmth. He braves the fucking cold and comes back with fish for the ENTIRE group and with plenty to spare. He is selfless and hardly an error has ever been pinpointed in his timing or accuracy. The only way you could deny his proficiency is by having a severely underdeveloped prefrontal cortex. While I doubt you have any idea what that certain section of the brain is associated with, let me elucidate it for you in layman's terms.

The one we will be focusing on here is perhaps the most crucial, and that is planning. MATT thinks ahead, at least 30 seconds before his opponent makes a move, enabling him to adapt to the situation accordingly thanks to the increased cognitive output. He is akin to Professor X of the X-Men. The simple act of him TYPING fucks you so badly (at least in psychological terms, though I have observed physical stress in his opponents as well) that you freeze up and can't move. Your limbs go numb and suddenly you're at the mercy of a paragon. The graven image of melee has literally stupefied you into submission through intellectual warfare. Nick, you can't counter it because the difference between IQ's is so great that you simply can't comprehend anything beyond the next kill, that sweet boost of serotonin that will you keep satisfied only for a few moments before you're out for another hit, compromising your team in the process. MATT on the other hand, he sees the round through to the very last kill. He just doesn't think of himself. He considers the health and wellbeing of his teammates to be of the upmost importance, and though it may go unrecognized, has always prioritized the group over himself. The round just isn't safe until he drops dead, and even then the telepathic projections that were latched onto your poor soul will hinder your ability to function long after he has fallen.

I believe the prejudices against Matthew can largely be attributed to his sudden rise in popularity and skill. Never, and I mean NEVER, has a man climbed to the top of the food chain, beaten contenders, and remained on the throne as he has. Even when he was KO'd, MATT always came back harder and stronger than before. You couldn't keep him down because he was determined to be the best and that is exactly what he accomplished. In due time, they all fell to his blade. Whether it was through mental attrition or a swift hook to the jaw, you couldn't compete, even if you tried your hardest. That's what happens when you put your heart into this shit,  It has never been repeated, and never will be by anyone else. Imagine MATT as a cheetah and the NW community as a gazelle on the plains of Botswana. The gazelle knows it's fucked, it can't outrun the fastest land predator living today, but it still runs, because that is its programming, to deny the reality of the situation. Then when everything is all said and done, the poor animal is slowly eaten alive by the omega predator, finally realizing that it was screwed from the beginning, but tried to run anyway. Because that's what the helpless do.

You can circumambulate the point all you want Nicholas, but facts are facts. The crony establishment can't keep this charade going forever. The truthers and mavericks will have their day in the sun.

Simply put, there was never a more dominant player in NW history.

Spoiler
[close]

P.S. Oh and 6te deserves an honorable mention at least. 93rd got outplayed (I KNOW CAUSE I WAS FUCKING THERE!)
[close]
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1548 on: June 17, 2020, 10:50:14 pm »
no

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1549 on: June 18, 2020, 02:42:45 am »
Add Fartknocker 2nd place duel tournament to 63e accomplishments. Also when you add me to the all time list don't forget that either.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #1550 on: July 16, 2020, 05:55:25 pm »
if vetro is tier 3, where am I???????????????????????????????????

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1551 on: July 16, 2020, 06:06:38 pm »

Top 50 Arty NA
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1552 on: July 16, 2020, 07:52:02 pm »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1553 on: July 16, 2020, 08:02:55 pm »
Attila the nun top 1
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

|Viper|

« Reply #1554 on: July 17, 2020, 12:53:09 am »
YOU’RE STUCK IN THE PAST OLD MAN

Offline GLman

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: January 20, 2021, 06:08:12 am »
At one point I was fortunate enough to have had Pointblank, Coconut, DarthJezus, Ramzer, GlMan, and Zach Attack in my regiment. The 1stFKI had a rank of Gefreiter for senior enlisted members. Whenever we were in a tight spot tactically our strategy way either to throw them all at the enemy for the rest of the regiment would flank around or regroup. My favorite is when I could have the rest of the regiment on a wall during a siege and only have to leave them to defend the gate. They made my job allot easier!

5:30 shows many of them holding the gate against multiple large enemy regiments while the rest of our regiment was able to hold the walls. --

All love <3 ahhh the nostalgia.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 06:09:51 am by GLman »