Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 921633 times)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 15.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7545 on: April 15, 2019, 05:31:11 pm »
golden trains ivan
bagins trains domi
so 2v2, the original and the cheap one, and we'll see who is the best!!!
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #7546 on: April 15, 2019, 05:35:18 pm »
golden trains ivan
bagins trains domi
You're cheap coco

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Elsse

« Reply #7547 on: April 15, 2019, 05:55:59 pm »
golden trains ivan
bagins trains domi
You're cheap coco
Watafak

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7548 on: April 15, 2019, 06:25:34 pm »
golden trains ivan
bagins trains domi
You're cheap coco
olala ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7549 on: April 15, 2019, 06:43:37 pm »
Look at golden trying to play it off all cool, how double faced, ur every waking thought is about me really....

really showing your confidence here buddy hahahahahhahaha :D

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7550 on: April 15, 2019, 06:49:58 pm »
if you're using these to push the TOG agenda then remove me from the list

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7551 on: April 15, 2019, 06:53:10 pm »
Me too.

Shit.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7552 on: April 15, 2019, 06:54:58 pm »
*whispering*

even if it's a "fun" tournament, the goal is to win anyway, what's wrong with tryharding?
what is the goal of a "fun" tournament? the team that laugh the most win?

Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Nock

« Reply #7553 on: April 15, 2019, 06:58:50 pm »
why was i removed

im not inactive marxeil u small peepee

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #7554 on: April 15, 2019, 07:06:39 pm »
small peepee gang out here ngl
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #7555 on: April 15, 2019, 07:12:05 pm »
That's why you are on top of the dueling list and we are not :)

Thank you, next

You look like  disheveled , but don't worry , i will give you some landmark :

Spoiler
M-NWWC 2015 1x [EU] , GFL 1x [EU] , 2v2 tournament with HaZe x1 [EU] , 1x Napoléonic Wars League Winner [EU] ,RGL 1st League [EU] , NAvsEU Winner 1x [EU] , 5th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament with 17e x1 [EU] , 3v3 tournament with Lebrave and Haze x1 [EU] , Norwegian's 1v1 Duel Tournament [EU] x1 , 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament x1 [EU], 2v2 Groupfighting x1 [FR] , European 5v5 Groupfighting Cup [EU] x1 , Runner up 7v7 ( with shit teammates) , FritnBob bayo mayo 1v1 tourney [EU] x1 , Runner up Bob's 7v7 Tourney x1 , Mini-NWWC 2016 x1 [EU], GFL season 2 [EU] x1 , 7w7 Melee Tournament 'le pitchovina' [EU] x1 , European 3v3 Cup Tournament [EU] x1 , 2v2 tournament with HaZe x1 [EU] ,RGL season 4 with 85e , European 4v4 Cup Tournament ,6w6 [1 sword + 5 bayo's] melee tournament 'le pitchovina II' x1 , MightyPaiN's 5v5 Melee Tournament x1 , NWWC 2017 ,1v1 66 th internal tournament , MarxeiL's 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament , [Tournament][EGC5] EU 5v5 Groupfighting Cup , Hercules' 4v4 Groupfighting , MarxeiL's 9v9 Groupfighting Tournament , <NSR> Duel Tournament x1 , His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament x1 , Trash Tier Duel Tournament x1 ,x1 M. Tournaments | Cavalry & Infantry , x1 NWWC 2018 , x1 M. Tournaments ft. Moskito | 5v5 | 28th of October , x1 M.Tournaments | 5v5 | Pre-Winter Challenge! , x1 M. League | Season 2 , x1 His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament [8/8] , x1 Le Tournois de l'Empereur 5v5 groupfighting 250 euros cash price , x1 Mighty's 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament 1st. TzO 2nd. ChimpZ 3rd.Jedi 4th.TBE
[close]

nice  :D

Edit:This really prove his current group fighting ability "1x Napoléonic Wars League Winner [EU]" | "M-NWWC 2015" | "<NSR> Duel Tournament x1" I could go on, dude your tournament wins, sorry "medals" are actually shit now bet voluble has more legitimate tournament wins in the past  year than you lol. Tmw when you can't even boast any more about your wins damn boi ;D

The M-NWWC 2015 play with totally  no name french players and win   GB 7-1 on the final again'ts evanovic , axiom , herishey , fatkoala and jonnyboy what a great performence.

little bonus for stark : It was the first time than the FRA team win something , my second tournament win and the advent of FrenchTouch players.

NSR duel tournament : win 7-3 drake on the final , something  than you  can't  imagine , even in your dream.

NWL was the most prestigious competitive tournament for regiment  when we win it (with RGL).

You talking about Voluble , the guy who trying every gf again'ts TZ0 to cancer my self with  blocks , no luck this never work.
In the POV of this guy  , always saying "where is extazz" , "give me the position" "take care  is extazz" the guy is sweaty.
He even made me an analysis of my playstyle in gf of  3 pages writed by dissecting the moment of when i get a kills , why , how i get it ,  numbers of first bloods....

And need to make a thread "V points" for boost their friends on this game , who chocked on NWWC final :)

But never forget ,
You won your tournaments on 2018 when FrenchTouch half-played  tournaments which happend every  weeks :)
To compare , the hosting frequences of competitive tournaments in 2015-2017 was  [b one  tournaments for  every 1/2 month[/b] :)
It's easy to play every weeks a tournament again'ts nothing and go on fse ,  claim "im the best" , but don't even know how to play properly a 1v1.
Since i create TZ0 , where are you mate ?
Don't worry , no need to answer , you are in the position of when you win a shit funny tournament  final because the oppenent team forfeited ,
you sucess to sell that like a incredible performence , like the "apotheosis of nw art'" , but no ,  you are shit.

Morover , the funny fact  , is  i said in my post than i can easily 10-0 you and your friend in this game , but no one of you had contest.
Personnaly , when someone come on fse and claim he can 10-0 me  ,  i generally say no it's faulse , i don't answer "it's a gf list xoxoxo".

I will be clear with you  , you seem's like more dangerous in fse than in nw.

already like some players in 2015-2017 ::)
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7556 on: April 15, 2019, 07:17:28 pm »
That's why you are on top of the dueling list and we are not :)

Thank you, next

You look like  disheveled , but don't worry , i will give you some landmark :

Spoiler
M-NWWC 2015 1x [EU] , GFL 1x [EU] , 2v2 tournament with HaZe x1 [EU] , 1x Napoléonic Wars League Winner [EU] ,RGL 1st League [EU] , NAvsEU Winner 1x [EU] , 5th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament with 17e x1 [EU] , 3v3 tournament with Lebrave and Haze x1 [EU] , Norwegian's 1v1 Duel Tournament [EU] x1 , 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament x1 [EU], 2v2 Groupfighting x1 [FR] , European 5v5 Groupfighting Cup [EU] x1 , Runner up 7v7 ( with shit teammates) , FritnBob bayo mayo 1v1 tourney [EU] x1 , Runner up Bob's 7v7 Tourney x1 , Mini-NWWC 2016 x1 [EU], GFL season 2 [EU] x1 , 7w7 Melee Tournament 'le pitchovina' [EU] x1 , European 3v3 Cup Tournament [EU] x1 , 2v2 tournament with HaZe x1 [EU] ,RGL season 4 with 85e , European 4v4 Cup Tournament ,6w6 [1 sword + 5 bayo's] melee tournament 'le pitchovina II' x1 , MightyPaiN's 5v5 Melee Tournament x1 , NWWC 2017 ,1v1 66 th internal tournament , MarxeiL's 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament , [Tournament][EGC5] EU 5v5 Groupfighting Cup , Hercules' 4v4 Groupfighting , MarxeiL's 9v9 Groupfighting Tournament , <NSR> Duel Tournament x1 , His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament x1 , Trash Tier Duel Tournament x1 ,x1 M. Tournaments | Cavalry & Infantry , x1 NWWC 2018 , x1 M. Tournaments ft. Moskito | 5v5 | 28th of October , x1 M.Tournaments | 5v5 | Pre-Winter Challenge! , x1 M. League | Season 2 , x1 His Majesty MightyPaiN's 8v8 Melee Tournament [8/8] , x1 Le Tournois de l'Empereur 5v5 groupfighting 250 euros cash price , x1 Mighty's 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament 1st. TzO 2nd. ChimpZ 3rd.Jedi 4th.TBE
[close]

nice  :D

Edit:This really prove his current group fighting ability "1x Napoléonic Wars League Winner [EU]" | "M-NWWC 2015" | "<NSR> Duel Tournament x1" I could go on, dude your tournament wins, sorry "medals" are actually shit now bet voluble has more legitimate tournament wins in the past  year than you lol. Tmw when you can't even boast any more about your wins damn boi ;D

little bonus for stark :
what
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #7557 on: April 15, 2019, 07:17:53 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7558 on: April 15, 2019, 07:18:12 pm »
Hi GuysToday I Teach YOU :) How TO ExtAZZ

::) ::) Screenshot of me reekking u : )   ::)
Spoiler
[close]

U Are A SHeet
Nothing BEat me 2x NWWC master Elite Winnar
I DECIMATE all higher than me in duel ! :)

Now ALl my achievement: You Are Nothing Compare To moi :) :)

Spoiler
I am win internal duel tournament men
[close]

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7559 on: April 15, 2019, 07:22:03 pm »
he really does live in the past