Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 77440 times)

Offline Risk_

• Board Moderator
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2019, 09:50:45 am »
Yes. Season 9 is the focus moving forward. Take Season 5 related matter to PMs if you wish to discuss it further among yourselves

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2019, 11:58:03 am »

Also just because of the whole "For the people by the people" thing in NANWL if enough people supported MATT & or Oatmeal being unbanned I'd see that as fair

I think you misunderstood my words. In that quote, I am not saying that the mods are hostage to the collective votes of the community and must do what they say. Being allowed to share and voice opinions in a constructive manner without being shut down is what I was referring to. This was specifically in reference to Karth's unwillingness to negotiate at all based due to his personal grievances with Irish, among other things. Whatever the popular opinion, it is not fair at all to the participating regiments, Irish and the NANWL staff to unban Oatmeal and MATT.

Anyway, at this point, it appears that it is generally agreed upon that the record cannot be changed for Season 5. It's a shitty situation, but that is the reality of it. I expect the NANWL mods will be focusing their efforts on running Season 9, not wasting time by continuing to discuss reparations for a tournament long dead.

Thanks for putting my eyes back into my head.

Also where is Haz / Hungry7 damn it

|Viper|

« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2019, 02:17:13 pm »
So since there’s only 2-3 league 1 regiments are you gonna combine all of the regiments under 1 single league or?

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2019, 05:24:16 pm »
So since there’s only 2-3 league 1 regiments are you gonna combine all of the regiments under 1 single league or?
Go back to your crispey kreme boi

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2019, 06:44:49 pm »
Community Name: Midnight
Steam Profile URL: Midnight
Current Regiment (if applicable): I'd like to say 6teSLR but Irish and I are currently sleeping in separate bedchambers while I figure some things out. Currently N/A.
Have you read all the rules closely?: Yes.
Do you have any prior experience?: Previous NANWL Ref, NAPL Ref, TNWL Ref, NWGL Ref, EIC Head Ref/Mod, various casual events and linebattles spanning across different mods and communities.
Why would you be a good referee?: Most people who I have worked with would know I aim to be the most impartial and unbiased administration I can. Various times especially in the PW/PK community I have thrown out my personal grievances with players in an effort to help them or have thrown away my allegiances to specific clans in a complaint against them. Throughout my time as a referee, I have been nothing but steadfast in the decisions I make and have accepted any errors I have done in the past whether that be a bad call or being unprofessional from when I was fifteen. I can be relied on to assist other referees or take on matches by myself if time permits and I am needed for that.
Will you make NANWL your priority?: As time permits.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2019, 07:22:29 pm »
Midnight, what a dweeby name
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2019, 07:23:39 pm »
Midnight, what a dweeby name

I promise I'll make a better name one day, just for you.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2019, 09:00:38 pm »
Community Name: Midnight
Steam Profile URL: Midnight
Current Regiment (if applicable): I'd like to say 6teSLR but Irish and I are currently sleeping in separate bedchambers while I figure some things out. Currently N/A.
Have you read all the rules closely?: Yes.
Do you have any prior experience?: Previous NANWL Ref, NAPL Ref, TNWL Ref, NWGL Ref, EIC Head Ref/Mod, various casual events and linebattles spanning across different mods and communities.
Why would you be a good referee?: Most people who I have worked with would know I aim to be the most impartial and unbiased administration I can. Various times especially in the PW/PK community I have thrown out my personal grievances with players in an effort to help them or have thrown away my allegiances to specific clans in a complaint against them. Throughout my time as a referee, I have been nothing but steadfast in the decisions I make and have accepted any errors I have done in the past whether that be a bad call or being unprofessional from when I was fifteen. I can be relied on to assist other referees or take on matches by myself if time permits and I am needed for that.
Will you make NANWL your priority?: As time permits.

Can vouch. He slays his own regimental members in events and doesn't slay anybody else

Offline Risk_

• Board Moderator
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2019, 09:08:10 pm »

Being that we have 11 regiments signed up right now, there will be 2 leagues.

Offline Jetch

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2019, 06:12:00 am »
Regiment Name: 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps
Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jetch3
Other Contact's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalley
Estimated Attendance: 20+
Do you accept the rules?: Yes

Offline Risk_

• Board Moderator
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2019, 06:14:10 am »
Regiment Name: 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps
Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jetch3
Other Contact's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dalley
Estimated Attendance: 20+
Do you accept the rules?: Yes

Accepted

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2019, 08:33:07 pm »
will LIR finally take home a League 1 title  :o

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2019, 12:44:41 am »
Community Name: Everyone knows me as Harper or PappaHarper
Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045301487/
Current Regiment (if applicable): Regiment of Riflemen also apart of the 51st (which is attending this I think)
Have you read all the rules closely?: Yes, Funny enough I had the rules before they were published :D
Do you have any prior experience?: I've REF'd a few private One vs Ones but I've never done anything professional like this.
Why would you be a good referee?: I record every fight, showing things from my own perspective also as a defense for anyone to complain, I'm strict and non-bias. I'm against salt and toxicity, and I'd always make sure the rounds are enjoyable and chat is clean.
Will you make NANWL your priority?: I'd make it my Priority but I'd be away from the 3rd till 6th/7th missing the first week of NANWL but other than that I am happy to close a game, launch recording software and Referee a match.
(within reasonable limits)
+1, also loves slaying for all chat :D

Offline Niko_The_Great

• Sergeant
  • God Save Harperism
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PappaHarper
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2019, 12:52:11 am »
Current Regiment (if applicable): Regiment of Riflemen also apart of the 51st (which is attending this I think)
Have you read all the rules closely?: Yes, Funny enough I had the rules before they were published :D
Do you have any prior experience?: I've REF'd a few private One vs Ones but I've never done anything professional like this.
Why would you be a good referee?: I record every fight, showing things from my own perspective also as a defense for anyone to complain, I'm strict and non-bias. I'm against salt and toxicity, and I'd always make sure the rounds are enjoyable and chat is clean.
Will you make NANWL your priority?: I'd make it my Priority but I'd be away from the 3rd till 6th/7th missing the first week of NANWL but other than that I am happy to close a game, launch recording software and Referee a match.

Mostly because I like to keep All chat Clean and for Officers only, I never mind people talking in dead chat. At the same time saying this I don't mind people posting a "Good Fight" or "gf" an "gg" or "Good game" after rounds and such it's just when it spammed its an issue.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2019, 02:09:18 am »

Mostly because I like to keep All chat Clean and for Officers only, I never mind people talking in dead chat. At the same time saying this I don't mind people posting a "Good Fight" or "gf" an "gg" or "Good game" after rounds and such it's just when it spammed its an issue.
its not an issue unless a regiment complains
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time