Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals  (Read 80745 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals
« Reply #795 on: August 01, 2018, 10:13:29 am »
yes
accidentally
idiot

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #796 on: August 01, 2018, 12:13:06 pm »
toffee really wanting that EIC 1st position on his profile

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #797 on: August 01, 2018, 01:36:53 pm »
toffee really wanting that EIC 1st position on his profile Because his football team wins fuck all so he wants the feeling of winning something

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 01, 2018, 01:38:00 pm »
At least we ain't in a mickey mouse league

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 01, 2018, 04:44:23 pm »
Spoiler
Thats funny because that rambo shit is exactly what Tav abused of in the NWL final 91st vs K-KA

16:20
Spoiler
[close]

Looks like exotic learned alot from this match lol, even though Tav had the nous to not make it that obvious
You have to imagine: We Germans always sit in a dark room, figuring out a legal limbo to destroy our enemies, because we know for certain, that our normal tactics won't work out. That's why the Wehrmacht tried to build UFOs.
Also analyzing things is our speciality. We watched over 200 demos of regiments playing against each other in order to imitate their ways to win.
If you really think that we care that much to win, I must disappoint you.

All I can say is this: There were no intentions to break the rules from the leadership of the Nr12 and as far as I can judge, ExoticFail did it unintentionally. Many factors played a role in these gabs between the officer and the line. Too much reverses of the line caused a generel gab. I even remember Wüstenwuchs telling Exo, that he was too far away from the line. Also there is always a time gab between communication, when the officer calls for a charge.

I mean there are several excuses that can be brought up in this affair, but we as a regiment listened to the referees since they decided that everything was fine. Indeed the referees made some mistakes, but they are still humans and I personally would like to apologize to the leadership of the 15th YR, because in my opinion at least that one rounds should have been replayed. I hope that there will be no bashing of several individuals, such as the referee or the captain and the Nr12 as a regiment, since we always try to play as fair as we can.

Despite all these matters, I really enjoyed the final and it was quite even, both in melee and shooting, which made it even more enjoyable. I still remember 1v1s like 92nd vs 14e, which were totally onesided although both were considered the best. Zappy played enormously well.
[close]
[...] it was more than 1 round only which shouldve been replayed.

Which one? If you mean the second one, then I refer to my comment where I explain in detail why this rambo complaint is laughable. In general, I'm sorry that this mistake happened and because I would have prefered to win without it. I'd like to apologize for this as well
By more than 1 I mean the round in which Exotic rambo'd his ass off like there's no tomorrow and the round in which Knightmare """""""accidentaly"""""""" slayed Vortx for no reason

And since the latter ended as a pretty close melee number-wise, one man plus or minus made a big difference, espacially when it was one of our best players being slain
Should've been a revive in the first place, and even when it didn't happen due to Knightmare's autismus it then should've been a round reset, which didn't happen either this time due to both Knightmare and Price's autismus

So that's 2 rounds, which is more than 1
quick maffs

We won this round with an 12-men advantage, you can see it in the video, so not even remotly close. No admin with two brain cells gives you a reset for that. Do you want to tell me that you would have won this round, so at least have killed 12 more players, with Vortx ? But yes, you’re right, he should have been revived.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 04:51:30 pm by Phoen!x »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 01, 2018, 04:59:30 pm »
You can't revive mid melee.

At that point it goes from being a mistake, where a player COULD have gotten a few kills, to getting revived BEHIND people, makes the odds of him going nuclear pretty much without question. Especially someone as good as Vortx. So I decided to apologize for Knightmare and leave it. If you catch my meaning?

Phoenix is right though. Its just irrelevant. As for doing anything else, can't reset a round where Nr12 win by 11 people because of 1 slay, doesn't make any sense.

Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #801 on: August 01, 2018, 07:35:19 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thats funny because that rambo shit is exactly what Tav abused of in the NWL final 91st vs K-KA

16:20
Spoiler
[close]

Looks like exotic learned alot from this match lol, even though Tav had the nous to not make it that obvious
You have to imagine: We Germans always sit in a dark room, figuring out a legal limbo to destroy our enemies, because we know for certain, that our normal tactics won't work out. That's why the Wehrmacht tried to build UFOs.
Also analyzing things is our speciality. We watched over 200 demos of regiments playing against each other in order to imitate their ways to win.
If you really think that we care that much to win, I must disappoint you.

All I can say is this: There were no intentions to break the rules from the leadership of the Nr12 and as far as I can judge, ExoticFail did it unintentionally. Many factors played a role in these gabs between the officer and the line. Too much reverses of the line caused a generel gab. I even remember Wüstenwuchs telling Exo, that he was too far away from the line. Also there is always a time gab between communication, when the officer calls for a charge.

I mean there are several excuses that can be brought up in this affair, but we as a regiment listened to the referees since they decided that everything was fine. Indeed the referees made some mistakes, but they are still humans and I personally would like to apologize to the leadership of the 15th YR, because in my opinion at least that one rounds should have been replayed. I hope that there will be no bashing of several individuals, such as the referee or the captain and the Nr12 as a regiment, since we always try to play as fair as we can.

Despite all these matters, I really enjoyed the final and it was quite even, both in melee and shooting, which made it even more enjoyable. I still remember 1v1s like 92nd vs 14e, which were totally onesided although both were considered the best. Zappy played enormously well.
[close]
[...] it was more than 1 round only which shouldve been replayed.

Which one? If you mean the second one, then I refer to my comment where I explain in detail why this rambo complaint is laughable. In general, I'm sorry that this mistake happened and because I would have prefered to win without it. I'd like to apologize for this as well
By more than 1 I mean the round in which Exotic rambo'd his ass off like there's no tomorrow and the round in which Knightmare """""""accidentaly"""""""" slayed Vortx for no reason

And since the latter ended as a pretty close melee number-wise, one man plus or minus made a big difference, espacially when it was one of our best players being slain
Should've been a revive in the first place, and even when it didn't happen due to Knightmare's autismus it then should've been a round reset, which didn't happen either this time due to both Knightmare and Price's autismus

So that's 2 rounds, which is more than 1
quick maffs

We won this round with an 12-men advantage, you can see it in the video, so not even remotly close. No admin with two brain cells gives you a reset for that. Do you want to tell me that you would have won this round, so at least have killed 12 more players, with Vortx ? But yes, you’re right, he should have been revived.
[close]
Use your brains before posting please, this is getting annoying.

The round ended with a 12 men advantage, yeah, it did not start with a 12 men advantage. Stop acting ignorant
The numbers were next to dead even when the melee started, most likely 20v18-19 considering the number of deaths by shooting/slays, and one more good melee player wouldve made a huge difference at this level of play.

An admin with two brain cells resets the round because of his reffing mistakes that have influenced the outcome of the said round. That's how it's supposed to be done

Now if you're telling me that a reset would've been pointless because the Nr12 has been so dominant in an almost even melee they ended up winning with a 12 men advantage :
-Well, first off, I think it's safe to say the 15th is a better regiment than the Nr12 as far as melee is concerned (if only slightly better), and is most likely gonna win most dead-even melee scenarios. I'm guessing good shooting and discipline won you this final, which is something I can respect, unlike thos bullshit rounds interspersed with reffing mistakes.
-Second off, even though it was almost dead-even in this case, as one of your own guys established earlier : tilt is a factor in winning or losing a melee, and as you can probably imagine, the 15th wasn't really focusing on the melee right after having been so graciously granted an unfair and gratuitous slay
-And thirdly, the round ended with a 12 men advantage for Nr12 not because they have been dominant in melee (if that's what you're implying), but only because at this level of play, when one side starts getting the upperhand, it just ends up being an unstopabble rollercoster and you can't really take kills back anymore at this point if you're on the losing side, unless the winning side fucks up really hard and starts teamkilling all over the place ofc.

Yet, as we know, we didn't even engage melee that the Nr12 already had the upperhand, both numerically and mentally
And both those factors were related to the influence of one single reffing mistake. Just saying  :)

I already see coming those easy responses : no, I'm not saying that reffing mistake 100% lost us the round, ty.

Now, as both Gi and Exotic said, the result is set and won't be changed whatsoever, so no need to reply to this post
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #802 on: August 01, 2018, 09:10:06 pm »
Post here to get this thread on my watch list, do continue

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 01, 2018, 10:31:41 pm »
What is it with frenchies and parsgraphs

TARDET THIS IS YOUR FAULT
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #804 on: August 01, 2018, 10:45:15 pm »
What is it with frenchies and parsgraphs

TARDET THIS IS YOUR FAULT

Dayboul is the best disciple I could have dreamed for.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #805 on: August 01, 2018, 11:20:34 pm »
At least we ain't in a mickey mouse league
al swing ye aboot hen

Offline John Price