Author Topic: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?  (Read 86432 times)

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2014, 11:36:10 pm »
Israel only attacks places where there are suspected Hamas targets as far as I've researched. Problem is, they don't give a fuck about what's in the way. At least we (As in America) tries to find a way around first.
You must be joking America is FARRRR worse than Israel with regards to civilian casualties you can look it up. You think America drops warning pamphlets before a drone strike comes in? Please.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2014, 11:47:33 pm »
Pamphlets? What the fuck are you on about?

The US is less trigger happy with the drones, this is fact. Compare stats with us an Israel and you'll see my point.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Highlander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Highderlander
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2014, 11:50:24 pm »
In my opinion, all Israel is doing by their attacks on Gaza is increasing the chance of attack on them by other extreme Islamists in the middle east. Israel is giving Hamas and extremists all the propaganda they need. Attacking innocent civilians, bombing schools and populated areas etc. Its a situation that very much reminds me of Bloody Sunday in Derry in 1972. Israel is giving Hamas the biggest victory it will ever have. If you are someone who is sympathetic with the Palestinian cause, seeing the ratio of deaths and the pictures of dead Palestinian children may be all that you need to start firing rockets or to put on a suicide vest.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2014, 11:51:30 pm »

The US is less trigger happy with the drones, this is fact. Compare stats with us an Israel and you'll see my point.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about proven by this post.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/07/13/331122214/palestinians-flee-gaza-after-israel-drops-warning-leaflets
Oh and with regards to the last few pages its nice to see antisemitic people like Augy coming out of the woodwork.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:53:36 pm by Getty »

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2014, 11:53:33 pm »
Again to my previous point, Israel needs to stop killing people and use the "They were in the way" excuse. It's digging them into a hole that no one's going to bother getting them out of.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about proven by this post.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/07/13/331122214/palestinians-flee-gaza-after-israel-drops-warning-leaflets

After 6 days. SIX FUCKING DAYS. Too little to fucking late for hundreds of dead people!

I read about this, and I'm happy that they did start doing this, but why the hell didn't they do it before!?

Also, where the hell are these people going to go now? Overcrowded refugee camps? And what will they have to come back to?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:56:35 pm by ClearlyInvsible »
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2014, 11:57:45 pm »
Israel gave Hamas too much credit to take care for it's citizens?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2014, 11:58:25 pm »
I read what you wrote, then I read what the UN wrote, and then I read what the Red Cross/Cresent wrote. Seems like they both disagree say this is hitting more civvies than anything else.
Is the UN here 24/7? Does the UN have as much as intelligence as the Israeli army?

Do you live in Israel?

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2014, 12:00:33 am »
Israel gave Hamas too much credit to take care for it's citizens?

And this is the problem, the way Israelis see it all of Palestine is Hamas. They don't separate the two.

I read what you wrote, then I read what the UN wrote, and then I read what the Red Cross/Cresent wrote. Seems like they both disagree say this is hitting more civvies than anything else.
Is the UN here 24/7? Does the UN have as much as intelligence as the Israeli army?

Do you live in Israel?

He does, at least TS says he does.

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2014, 12:03:32 am »
Yes I live here.
And I know not all palastinians are hamas,but as Hamas was "democraticly" elected by the palastinians it is Hamas responsibility to take care of them.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2014, 12:04:49 am »
Yes I live here.
And I know not all palastinians are hamas,but as Hamas was "democraticly" elected by the palastinians it is Hamas responsibility to take care of them.

So being from Israel, wouldn't you say your opinion and view is biased?

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2014, 12:05:55 am »
Yes I live here.

You realize that Hamas is known for have using Gerrymandering and threats during elections right?

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2014, 12:12:40 am »
Yes I live here.

You realize that Hamas is known for have using Gerrymandering and threats during elections right?

Then were is the civil outrage agianst them?all I see is a totall support for them.had that not been the situation we would actuelly have someone to nagotiate with

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2014, 12:13:07 am »
Yes I live here.

Weird it is almost like they are the real problem here....

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2014, 12:22:25 am »
Hmm, in my uninformed opinion I think that Israel's claim to the land is a bit shaky, and I'm not a fan of states based on sharing a common religion, but I don't know much about which side is "better" :( We need some happy peace things :(

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewPHKi-Q04c[/youtube]
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2014, 12:23:34 am »
Yes I live here.

Weird it is almost like they are the real problem here....

Does everyone forget that ISRAEL invaded gaza?