Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 650140 times)

Offline Friedrich Staps {58th}

• First Sergeant
  • Veliki-Loutsk Pehotniy Polk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
  • Side: Union
Hi Parrot (or whoever is applicable to answer this)! As no one may already know, besides being in the 58th I also run a Tropical Paradise only clan (not a reg bc no events) called TPAN (Tropical Paradise Autonomous Navy), and I am planning to release a custom modpack available only by link which I give to my clan mates. In this modpack I plan to include a few of my favorite skins and things, and I include a list of credits to all the creators of the mods within and some instructions. But nonetheless, after playing with NWE for quite a while, where do you find the textures for the environment (i.e. the grass, sand water...) and if someone would be so kind as to give me a download or something? Thanks!

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
TPAN nice xdd
Navy is going to answer anyways lil
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline nmark960

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

Could you guys please upload only the classes textures and names only (I'm currently using custom made sound effects with custom crosshair etc.)

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
TPAN nice xdd
Navy is going to answer anyways lil
I'm busy with studying for school exam(s), dammit. I'll think about it after that.

Hey guys!

Could you guys please upload only the classes textures and names only (I'm currently using custom made sound effects with custom crosshair etc.)
You can copy the uniform models in the BRF files with openBRF, and the textures from the Textures folder. As long as it's for your own personal use else you will need the mod author's, Parrot's permission.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
Ayy lmao
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline nmark960

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Thanks!
And how about animations?
Do I have to overwrite them from Resources folder, and thats it?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Thanks!
And how about animations?
Do I have to overwrite them from Resources folder, and thats it?
Animations are trickier, they are BRF files called en_animations, en_anim_idle and so on and the actions.txt file accompanies the animations.
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline nmark960

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
nice :)

now the only thing I hate in this mod is the textures,well not the uniforms but the ground, sky, building, trees etc.
Is there a way to install the game without all these "useless" textures?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
nice :)

now the only thing I hate in this mod is the textures,well not the uniforms but the ground, sky, building, trees etc.
Is there a way to install the game without all these "useless" textures?
You can copy the uniform BRF files and only the uniform related textures. Everything to customize the Enhancement mod of a user requires manual effort of course.

Offline Twitchels

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Twitch
Could you maybe make it possible for a manual install? Whenever I try to install it says that I don't have Napoleonic Wars and I do have NW. I've done the Regedit trick and the join a server thing and neither of them work for me  :'(
Download Vivaldi Today!" style="border:0

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
  • Side: Union
Is there a way to just get the sounds of the footsteps lol

Offline vtz

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Could you maybe make it possible for a manual install? Whenever I try to install it says that I don't have Napoleonic Wars and I do have NW. I've done the Regedit trick and the join a server thing and neither of them work for me  :'(

Just look at the signature above your post.
Basically, I'm a mature person with an immature voice.

Offline maka CZ

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Hey,
Can i install only the aiming cross or triangle? Bcs vanilla aiming is so bad and your aniamtion of aiming is really cool. I really like it ;)

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hey,
Can i install only the aiming cross or triangle? Bcs vanilla aiming is so bad and your aniamtion of aiming is really cool. I really like it ;)
Yes. You mean the aiming reticule crosshairs, right? Locate ui_gadgets.dds in the Enhancement mod's Textures folder. Paste the file in the default Napoleonic Wars Textures folder. To revert, rename the file to ui_gadgets_disabled.dds or so or just delete it from the default NW Textures folder.

Offline maka CZ

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Ok, thank you very much!