Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298341 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Is this server dead yet?

Rebirth seems to have stolen the top spot when it comes to HvB servers.

Offline Queefman

• Private
    • View Profile
Well looks like you were forced to unban everyone, it's a shame you are still following your self destructive policy of banning over trivial matters, it's only a matter of time before you are rejected again. Players, why invest in this? Go and play the alternatives and put these dickheads away for good. Only you keep their power trip alive players.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Well looks like you were forced to unban everyone, it's a shame you are still following your self destructive policy of banning over trivial matters, it's only a matter of time before you are rejected again. Players, why invest in this? Go and play the alternatives and put these dickheads away for good. Only you keep their power trip alive players.

Forced to unban everyone? No, people just came back and now Rebirth has been suffering for days now. Haven't done anything different, but having early morning pops everyday of 50-80+ before they leave the game or go to other servers does help us keep a pop through most of the day.

Can't compete with Napoleonic Roleplay, the only TRUE server left cause it can actually get 200/200. Every other server at this point is a capped server or with 20 players or less. The slow march of death continues.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Queefman

• Private
    • View Profile

Forced to unban everyone? No, people just came back and now Rebirth has been suffering for days now. Haven't done anything different, but having early morning pops everyday of 50-80+ before they leave the game or go to other servers does help us keep a pop through most of the day.

Can't compete with Napoleonic Roleplay, the only TRUE server left cause it can actually get 200/200. Every other server at this point is a capped server or with 20 players or less. The slow march of death continues.

Well I was unbanned, if only for a day.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Taken earlier today:

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline flyburn11

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flyburn
sever is ok
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:30:20 pm by flyburn11 »

Offline flyburn11

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: flyburn
sever is ok
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 08:30:28 pm by flyburn11 »

Offline quete224

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
3 months ago I got kicked from the game.Now I can't get into the game. My mistake I don't know. Tegin My in-game nickname.I entered the server constantly.A message to be able to re-enter where I should.my English is bad.

Offline adamsimon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 37th_Col_Adam
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1780 on: September 11, 2016, 08:39:42 am »
Very good server.  :)

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS

Offline LastSpartan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Åbo_Soldat_Spartan
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1782 on: September 14, 2016, 07:29:47 pm »
Can you remove the old poll from the top of the page (it's kinda distracting but then again, it might be just me)?
Åbo = Turku

Offline Zipakna

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: September 14, 2016, 09:17:31 pm »
Hi guys,

I just get today  M&B Napoleonic War by humble bundle. And I played my first multiplayer game on your server  :D , but I get banned recently today , so if I've make any mistake , please excuse me Sir , now that I have read the rules I'll respect them until my last breath on the game !

I hope that you will consider my demand Commander  :) !

thank you in advance.

Steam account: CptGamerz
Player name: Zipakna
Server: 15th Humans vs. Bots server
Time: a few hours ago

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1784 on: September 16, 2016, 11:23:26 am »
Please read the thread title.