Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 722373 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #7230 on: September 07, 2019, 06:36:45 pm »
I would find a CRAZY/G2 mix roster very weird. Plus yeah, CRAZY played really good and have made tons of improvement, would suck to break the team this way.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7231 on: September 07, 2019, 07:10:07 pm »
I agree it would be weird. I think KennyS would fit into pretty much any roster, just because of his playstyle, he just needs to understand the plan going into the round in order to make his moves.

As for Jackz and Amanek idk honestly, Amanek has shown he can play on a mixed roster well before so you never know. Jackz doesn't speak English very well though does he? I've seen him have a translator a few times
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7232 on: September 07, 2019, 07:41:14 pm »
Vitality +shox?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7233 on: September 07, 2019, 07:44:28 pm »
https://www.hltv.org/news/27798/vitality-bench-nbk

FUCKING FINALLY. If he's not being a sub par IGL, he also doesn't frag either so he needed to go a long time ago in order for Vitality to keep that #2 spot. Now I'll be interested to see who they replace him with. What they need is someone like Kio, a consistent fragger.

Zywoo is sitting at a +1000 K/D on the team, next person is Apex with +60 lmfao

Vitality +shox?
I guess it could happen, but I hope it doesn't if they actually want to be relevant. Replacing a backseat IGL in NBK and getting another won't solve anything.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7234 on: September 07, 2019, 07:59:00 pm »
FUCKING FINALLY. If he's not being a sub par IGL, he also doesn't frag either so he needed to go a long time ago in order for Vitality to keep that #2 spot. Now I'll be interested to see who they replace him with. What they need is someone like Kio, a consistent fragger.

Without NBK, they would have never got that number spot 2 in the first place. He shaped the team from scratch and when he is no longer needed or perform badly at one important event, he gets benched. Sad.

I'm so sick of this mentality team owners have of 'my team HAS to be number one'. I knew Carlos had it and really thinks G2 was going to win this Major but I didn't Neo was to be put in the same bag. Eventually, however, NBK's benching must result in more than simply the structure wanting him gone. You could clearly feel the atmosphere wasn't great and he was a/the cause for it.

French CS had never been that high in two years, both G2 and Vitality were actually coming back into form and one bad performance in a major cause two huge roster changes. Guess we gonna have to enjoy another dry period.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Tournesol

« Reply #7235 on: September 07, 2019, 09:28:41 pm »
Vitality + Dren

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #7236 on: September 07, 2019, 09:58:08 pm »
Shuffle time once again.

Why would G2 mix with CR4ZY that just sounds horrible. Majority of them can barely speak English. And that roster just sounds like pure aids. And I really doubt it will happen since crazy's owner said he wants 500k buyout at least for most of his guys. That will never happen. He also already called out Carlos publically for poaching so I doubt the 2 orgs would be willing to work together at all going forward.

Thank god NBK has been cut. I've never liked him as a player. However, this makes some very interesting things possible...

Without dipping into pretty much random unknown players, these are all the players available to Vitality and G2.

(I couldnt get kio on this list for whatever reason. His rating in past 12 months is 1.04)

My ideal rosters would be:

Vitality: -NBK +Shox if he's willing to keep his mouth shut and just frag.
This would give Vitality another star fragger that can carry when Zywoo isn't. Shox is still one of the best to ever play CS and frequently takes over games when he's not trying to IGL.

G2: -Shox -Lucky +Davidp +ScreaM
This would give G2 a fresh look with a new captain/IGL that can frag. And If anyone deserves a chance out of all these guys it is certainly Davidp. Now ScreaM is where you could possibly go another direction, for example kio. And I imagine Kio will be the one G2 actually sign. But I still think imo that ScreaM is a better fragger overall. And if Vitality dont sign Shox they should really consider ScreaM.

The remaining players could then form a new team or fill some spots on other teams. For example, NBK could take Davidp's spot IGLing heretics. And Lucky could rejoin heretics. LDLC is also looking for 2 players.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 11:12:59 pm by Marceaux »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7237 on: September 07, 2019, 09:59:34 pm »
I highly doubt that NBK was giving more to that team than Apex etc. wasn't giving anyway. They have all been part of the same lineups for long enough to understand the same system.

Like I said, NBK just wasn't needed there. Now he wants to go and waste away in an international team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7238 on: September 07, 2019, 10:03:45 pm »
I highly doubt that NBK was giving more to that team than Apex etc. wasn't giving anyway. They have all been part of the same lineups for long enough to understand the same system.

Like I said, NBK just wasn't needed there. Now he wants to go and waste away in an international team.

Yeah I am pretty sure during the time Vitality spiked in ratings and won those couple of events, they said Apex was the one making great calls and was responsible for them winning games.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #7239 on: September 07, 2019, 10:48:30 pm »
Team: Baited

AWP: Saved

Game: Won

Its Jame Time

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7240 on: September 08, 2019, 04:06:43 am »
Messed around with some new software. Much cleaner looking video, but still have alot to learn.

The 3rd clip on B site mirage is a HOT PLAY. :P

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #7241 on: September 08, 2019, 10:36:24 pm »
Astralis with the 400IQ play of losing tournaments so people underestimate them and they win another major
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7242 on: September 08, 2019, 10:52:27 pm »
devveeeeeeeeee

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7243 on: September 09, 2019, 09:25:15 am »
What a shit performance from avangar :-X
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7244 on: September 09, 2019, 09:52:58 am »
In 2 maps, AVANGAR got the same amount of rounds than ENCE did in 3 vs Liquid in the Sydney final

rofl