Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]  (Read 313595 times)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server
« Reply #3060 on: October 13, 2014, 07:14:34 pm »
Steam Name : [8pp]Lezalith
Name of which you were banned: Remember_61e_Lezalith or 8pp_Fiz_Lezalith
Date when you were banned: 1 or 2 weeks later
Action leading to ban: I don't know, but probably because i Team Killed 2 allies
Why should you be unbanned: Im so sorry for that happened, its the first time who i stay banned. I love GF.
PlayerID: sorry, i don't know

Sorry for my bad English

You teamkilled twice and left straight away. Considering it was 2 weeks ago repost, quoting this on 13/10/2014 for an unban.

Steam Name : [8pp]Lezalith
Name of which you were banned: Remember_61e_Lezalith or 8pp_Fiz_Lezalith
Date when you were banned: 2 weeks later
Action leading to ban: I don't know, but probably because i accidentaly Team Killed 2 allies
Why should you be unbanned: Im so sorry for that happened, its the first time who i stay banned. I love GF.
PlayerID: sorry, i don't know

Unbanned.

Unban Request
Steam Name: kieselstein97
Name of which you were banned: KOLLEGAH_DER_BOSS
Date when you were banned: 12.10.2014
Action leading to ban: i Teamkilled "F-Nazizi", because he kicked me all the time.
Why should you be unbanned: i am so sorry for my fault.. i played on the groupfighting server for months/years.. i never got banned and because i love this Server, i want to be unbanned. I promise you, i will never tk anyone on purpose.
PlayerID: i dont know my player ID

Unbanned.

Steam Name :  [4eGre] Stanislas_Lefort
Name of which you were banned:  it's one of my regiment member: 4eGre_Gnd2C_Joachim_Murat
Date when you were banned:  13/10/14
Action leading to ban: He teamkilled Troister many times: Troister teamkilled him 6 times and Joachim Murat teamkilled Troister just once.
Why should you be unbanned:  Admin (his name is Flammeus when the banishment was pronunced) prefer to not banned "good skills regiment" (here the 23e) than us 4eGre. His job wasn't done and if admins tolerate trolls of "good regiments" and ban a troll of a guy in a "not good regiment": it's not a very good admin for me. Morevover Troister insulted my regiment and our members about our skills; Groupfighting is reserved to very good skill players? I think no. I know, the mentality change but it's very damage to see it. So i demand to admins to unbanned Joachim_Murat to Groupfightning because he just defended his regiment and is honour. Thanks for your comprehension and you should find a solution with this corrupted and subdued admin (i'm wating his excuses...)
PlayerID:  sorry, i don't know

Starting to see a lot of regimental disputes being settled on the server and such cases will henceforth be treated harshly and if players are found to be instigating arguments or abusing another's regiment on the server they should expect a permanent ban. In regards to this case, you insulted the admin on the server (in a language he didn't understand, very cowardly), teamkilled a player many times, and made your regiment look like a bunch of idiots all for the sake of defending 'your honour'. I was requested to logban many other players from your regiment after this incident but consider this a warning. Post here on 20/10/14 for 4eGre_Gnd2C_Joachim_Murat's unban.

Offline EpicSpaceWhale

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Whaleman
« Reply #3061 on: October 13, 2014, 07:14:52 pm »
He teamkilled Troister many times: Troister teamkilled him 6 times and Joachim Murat teamkilled Troister just once.

He killed him many times but only once?
Was Troister Auto-Banned, or even kicked?

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3062 on: October 13, 2014, 07:16:14 pm »
He teamkilled Troister many times: Troister teamkilled him 6 times and Joachim Murat teamkilled Troister just once.

He killed him many times but only once?
Was Troister Auto-Banned, or even kicked?

No

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3063 on: October 13, 2014, 11:16:23 pm »
Starting to see a lot of regimental disputes being settled on the server and such cases will henceforth be treated harshly and if players are found to be instigating arguments or abusing another's regiment on the server they should expect a permanent ban.

I just want to make sure this point is re-enforced again. I asked for this kind of shit to stop several times now. You have all had enough time to get the message and the admin team will ensure this policy is carried through. Just to make it clear, I fully support regiments coming on groupfighting as a group, I even support regiments having rivalries and so on; however its becoming a problem when that shit leaks onto global chat where the rest of us have to see your bad banter and it usually ends up in several rule breaks. Therefore do not come with some bullshit crying excuse in your unban request - you will find nobody sympathetic to it.

Offline Maus

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]
« Reply #3064 on: October 14, 2014, 01:39:59 pm »
In-game Name: Valiantlion
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 12:10ish PM UK time, 14/10/14
How was the individual acting in a way that he should be banned: TKing on purpose
Proof (Use Spoilers please): https://i.imgur.com/a/3432Y

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: October 14, 2014, 06:17:08 pm »
In-game Name: Valiantlion
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 12:10ish PM UK time, 14/10/14
How was the individual acting in a way that he should be banned: TKing on purpose
Proof (Use Spoilers please): https://i.imgur.com/a/3432Y

Logbanned.

This thread will be locked shortly as it is over 100 pages so expect a new thread to appear.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #3066 on: October 14, 2014, 06:18:35 pm »
But Pridey pops is too lazy to make a new thread :/
Guess it will be up to the Fungus to save the day once again
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: October 14, 2014, 06:21:59 pm »
No Fungus, this day is mine! *flies away*

Offline EpicSpaceWhale

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Whaleman
« Reply #3068 on: October 14, 2014, 07:31:53 pm »
Aren't they locking the regimental threads only?

Offline Vaska

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vaska
« Reply #3069 on: October 14, 2014, 08:22:18 pm »
This thread will be locked shortly as it is over 100 pages so expect a new thread to appear.

Spoiler
Due to increased strain on the servers, all regiment threads will be capped at 100 pages, at which point they will be locked by the moderation staff. Please feel free to make a new thread if your own has been locked for this reason. If anyone needs the content of their Original Post made available for a new thread, please contact a moderator and we'll provide the BB code version for you.

Thank you for your co-operation,

Blobmania,
Senior Moderator
[close]

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3070 on: October 14, 2014, 08:58:44 pm »
So what's going to happen to all the other 100+ threads elsewhere. Not just on the regiments section?

active topics Should probably follow the same procedure.

Well are they going to? I thought this was your forum  ;D

yap :D

Please read thread on lock guise