Author Topic: WC 2018 Predictions  (Read 47701 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: WC 2018 Predictions
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2018, 06:40:56 am »
those japs have a fuckin soccer team

now im not got going to make any bold predictions here but the japs could make it all the way

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2018, 09:21:29 am »
Guys, I said if England beat Belgium then they'll probably win the World Cup. They actually played the best I've ever seen an England team play in my lifetime (up until they reached the penalty box). If other teams are under performing then I'm pretty hopeful.
You’ve seen one game and you legitimately think they’re gonna best everyone.

No, I deliberately did not say that! Once again, I said if they can beat Belgium then they have a high chance of winning the whole thing. To beat Belgium they'd have to start finishing.
Not really. Belgium weren’t great in their first game despite the score. Winning your group is nothing comparative to winning the tournament. Belgium are nowhere bear the best side there so beating them doesn’t guarantee much at all.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2018, 11:02:04 am »
Semi final
Russia vs France  3:1
Serbia vs Croatia  2:0

Final
Serbia 1:0 Russia

My prediction

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2018, 11:23:34 am »
Just no.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2018, 12:01:42 pm »
Semi final
Russia vs France  3:1
Serbia vs Croatia  2:0

Final
Serbia 1:0 Russia

My prediction
that is one exciting thought

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2018, 01:26:27 pm »
Semi final
Russia vs France  32:1
Serbia vs Croatia  69:0

Final
Serbia 7:0 Russia

My prediction
Fixed

AeroNinja

« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2018, 03:46:09 pm »

now im not got going to make any bold predictions here but the japs could make it all the way

To be honest, they won't. Ofcourse they played well against Colombia whilst them having a dude less, but just as Herishey said they would get it very difficult if Colombia played with a dude more. And Colombia isn't one of the greatest teams in the WC either. They have some very talented players but from what I've seen from them lately, I don't think they are really on point as a team being.

My wishes for Japan on the other is that they win or draw a few matches in the future. Would nice to see them come a bit farther than usual. I hope there will be a whole different outcome in WC teams than previous years.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2018, 04:08:03 pm »

what the fuck is soccer
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2018, 09:56:15 pm »

To be honest, they won't. Ofcourse they played well against Colombia whilst them having a dude less, but just as Herishey said they would get it very difficult if Colombia played with a dude more. And Colombia isn't one of the greatest teams in the WC either. They have some very talented players but from what I've seen from them lately, I don't think they are really on point as a team being.

My wishes for Japan on the other is that they win or draw a few matches in the future. Would nice to see them come a bit farther than usual. I hope there will be a whole different outcome in WC teams than previous years.
It was mostly a joke but yeah they have potential to get past group stage, there are some underdawgz this year

what the fuck is soccer
only true patricians may use the word "soccer"

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

AeroNinja

« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2018, 10:00:22 pm »
Spain played shit against Iran. Tbh I would give Iran a goal too because I think the Referee was a bit unfair in his decisions sometimes. a 1-1 draw would suffice.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2018, 10:10:39 pm »
Nah Spain were clearly the more dominant side. Just couldn't produce the end result like England. 1-0 is fair.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2018, 10:12:19 pm »
Nah Spain were clearly the more dominant side. Just couldn't produce the end result like England. 1-0 is fair.
the difference was Iran defended like maniacs, England just wasted their chances
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2018, 10:17:28 pm »
Iran defended in the best way to counter Spain.

Keep the back for your tight. Spain will try and pass it around to draw you out of position and then pass on behind you into the space you create. As long as you keep the structure, we’ve seen that they struggle to break teams down.

AeroNinja

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2018, 05:09:49 am »
Spain was really playing shit against Iran. There is no other way around. Iran on the other hand really played with talent the second half. Sure a lot of passes did not reach their players, but they really made some big chance and just missed them sadly. Also if Spain didnt have that seriously lucky goal (Iran player shot the ball against the knee of a Spanish player and bounced off in the goal) it would be still 0-0.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2018, 09:18:59 am »
Expert analysis