Author Topic: 7th Iowa Infantry Regiment- discord: https://discord.gg/nbYJUHKq (Union-NA)  (Read 389 times)

Offline GhostofMadkilla

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Rally on me, gentlemen! The 7th Iowa Infantry Regiment is a brand new mustering-up regiment. I pride myself on wanting to get the 7th brought into the fold of BCOF. The state doesn't get much recognition for contributing to the civil war.

Service History:
               The 7th Iowa Infantry was initially formed at Burlington, IA, and assembled into Federal service between July 24 and August 4, 1861.

Battles Fought:

Battle of Belmont                    

Fort Henry

Fort Donelson

Battle of Shiloh

Battle of Corinth

Battle of Resaca

Battle of Kennesaw Mountain

Battle of Atlanta

March to the Sea

Battle of Bentonville

As a new and forming regiment, I can guarantee promotions come quickly. Initially, the plan is to have two companies, Company A and Company B.  Officers, NCOS, and essential recruits will make or break this regiment. We've all heard it before, but I pride myself on not taking everything too seriously and having a good time at events. I want to bring back the focus on line maneuvering and volleys. This regiment will be open to all North American and European players. The Discord link is pasted at the top, so enlist today and fight for the preservation of the UNION!!!