Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 44905 times)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2019, 02:02:48 pm »
I was against coalitions since day one of the first NWWC. National tournaments are about nation representation not winning etc etc

BUT

Rules always appeared to be stricter for nations which 1) Were pretty weak to begin with 2) Didn't speak English as their mother tongue ( winks in the background) 3)Didn't have any celebrity leading them.

In any case, I agree with most decisions this year, I only wanted to fuel some more rage  ;) Greece will participate and lose all matches as usual, we have actual fun joking about it.
+1 he knows the wae
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2019, 02:15:34 pm »
Ireland can't field a team without the English Irish imports family. There is no Irish equivalent of something like the 96y or 56e or 13thRS to pluck noobs from to train. I can only think of one or 2 more Irishman like that Dolphin guy who's 65y or something and Alex who used to be good friends with Ivan who doesn't play anymore.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2019, 02:21:49 pm »
Ireland can't field a team without the English Irish imports family. There is no Irish equivalent of something like the 96y or 56e or 13thRS to pluck noobs from to train. I can only think of one or 2 more Irishman like that Dolphin guy who's 65y or something and Alex who used to be good friends with Ivan who doesn't play anymore.

I only know Big boi dezza and asumed u r irish lmao

btw who of u fuckers killed austria
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Anubis.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anoobis
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2019, 02:35:45 pm »
Greece will participate and lose all matches as usual, we have actual fun joking about it.
If everyone here had that mentality there wouldn't have been one coalition since the start of first M-NWWC.
Greece is probably the only one of the nations that actually goes for their own country men, even if they have never played in a tournament.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2019, 02:39:49 pm »
Greece will participate and lose all matches as usual, we have actual fun joking about it.
If everyone here had that mentality there wouldn't have been one coalition since the start of first M-NWWC.
Greece is probably the only one of the nations that actually goes for their own country men, even if they have never played in a tournament.
Some other nations are just to lazy to find players and are to arrogant to play with a 'bad' team.

Wursti

« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2019, 02:43:31 pm »
Herishey Ehrenmann

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2019, 02:48:57 pm »
Some other nations are just to lazy to find players and are to arrogant to play with a 'bad' team.

I would love a bad team

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2019, 02:53:03 pm »

I would love a bad team
Play with BE

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2019, 03:17:14 pm »
Spoiler
Right so on the matter of the slavic coalitions we've been discussing we've decided to make a few changes that we believe make more sense considering the current state of teams/nations. Before I get into that we've decided to up the roster limit to 11 players. The reason for that is a good few nations have exams around the starting date and as well Turkey have a few religious events around this time as well as a few other nations so we believe the extra sub might be needed at times. You don't have to up your roster to 11 players this is totally optional.

In regards to the nations after discussing this in depth with MarxeiL last night we believe Romania needs to make it's own team so will be split from Serbia to start with. The reasoning for this is we have just seen that a new Romanian regiment has just been formed by Darius. If you can make a regiment you can make your own team (this is back up by the fact they made one last year in the full NWWC too).

Serbia will be allowed to form a new coalition as Yugoslavia. This can contain the following nations; Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia and Montenegro. The reason for this is after some investigation we don't believe that Serbia can make a team alone and all of the other nations within that coalition also appear to be the same. This will of course mean Macedonia is no longer partnered with Ukraine.

In regards to Bulgaria I have spoken with Artista and he is adamant Bulgaria no longer want to take part. I gave three possible solutions in playing with Yugoslavia, Romania or alone but they weren't happy with either of the three so they'll be missing out this tournament.

I believe this should clear things up and you'll need to post your update rosters before the matches start.
[close]
#fairplay
Thanks Herishey

I think it will be the first nwwc, where team Ukraine will play only with ukrainians xD
They will still split your shit idk what you are on about xd
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2019, 03:24:06 pm »
I was against coalitions since day one of the first NWWC. National tournaments are about nation representation not winning etc etc

BUT

Rules always appeared to be stricter for nations which 1) Were pretty weak to begin with 2) Didn't speak English as their mother tongue ( winks in the background) 3)Didn't have any celebrity leading them.

In any case, I agree with most decisions this year, I only wanted to fuel some more rage  ;) Greece will participate and lose all matches as usual, we have actual fun joking about it.
no Freedom will save Greece  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

David_Schrein

« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2019, 03:38:00 pm »
Spoiler
Right so on the matter of the slavic coalitions we've been discussing we've decided to make a few changes that we believe make more sense considering the current state of teams/nations. Before I get into that we've decided to up the roster limit to 11 players. The reason for that is a good few nations have exams around the starting date and as well Turkey have a few religious events around this time as well as a few other nations so we believe the extra sub might be needed at times. You don't have to up your roster to 11 players this is totally optional.

In regards to the nations after discussing this in depth with MarxeiL last night we believe Romania needs to make it's own team so will be split from Serbia to start with. The reasoning for this is we have just seen that a new Romanian regiment has just been formed by Darius. If you can make a regiment you can make your own team (this is back up by the fact they made one last year in the full NWWC too).

Serbia will be allowed to form a new coalition as Yugoslavia. This can contain the following nations; Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia and Montenegro. The reason for this is after some investigation we don't believe that Serbia can make a team alone and all of the other nations within that coalition also appear to be the same. This will of course mean Macedonia is no longer partnered with Ukraine.

In regards to Bulgaria I have spoken with Artista and he is adamant Bulgaria no longer want to take part. I gave three possible solutions in playing with Yugoslavia, Romania or alone but they weren't happy with either of the three so they'll be missing out this tournament.

I believe this should clear things up and you'll need to post your update rosters before the matches start.
[close]
#fairplay
Thanks Herishey

I think it will be the first nwwc, where team Ukraine will play only with ukrainians xD
Don't jinx it.
They practicing w nifu ayylmao

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2019, 03:54:54 pm »
Greece have always been the real MVP's of this tournament if I'm honest.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2019, 05:33:33 pm »

Greece wants to challenge our last place??

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2019, 05:33:53 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
#fairplay
Thanks Herishey

Don't jinx it.
They practicing w nifu ayylmao
Nifu is the best ukrainian player lol.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2019, 05:35:34 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
#fairplay
Thanks Herishey

They will still split your shit idk what you are on about xd
Ye, they can do anything with my shit
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:06:20 pm by MrDixon »