Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299857 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1335 on: September 06, 2015, 03:03:18 am »
And? If you had asked nicely, I would have bought you a cheap copy, good lord lol
Yeah no. fucking bullshit lol.

Nah, I'm serious. If he would have asked for a cheap copy I would have done it. Beyond too late now, not that it would have matter. Gluk would have bitched about things and gotten banned again anyway. Be worth $2 though.

Lying on the internet isn't as cool as it was in 2006. Maybe it's time to adopt a new strategy.

*shrugs* Believe what you want.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
  • Side: Union
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1336 on: September 19, 2015, 05:26:57 am »
You lot have lost, your rival Rebirth has been having more players recently. Victory to the Boycott!
For King and Country!

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #1337 on: September 19, 2015, 07:01:24 am »
You lot have lost, your rival Rebirth has been having more players recently. Victory to the Boycott!

This servers been here for years, before you were, and will be here after you are. 15th HvB is eternal and neverending. Woe to those who are banned from paradise.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1338 on: September 19, 2015, 07:13:29 am »

Just a game... chill out

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: September 19, 2015, 07:40:52 pm »

*shrugs* Rebirth is limited, so it doesn't matter. Congrats on having a full server everyday!

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #1340 on: September 19, 2015, 09:16:41 pm »
It's been a good long 6 months Harvain.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 19, 2015, 09:45:11 pm »

*shrugs* Like I said, Rebirth is limited. I guess you can declare victory for the 50 lucky souls who can get on their server if you really want lol

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: September 21, 2015, 02:37:18 am »

*shrugs* Like I said, Rebirth is limited. I guess you can declare victory for the 50 lucky souls who can get on their server if you really want lol
I am sure that once they start becoming more popular, they will spend more on server hosting, making them a bit more busy.
For King and Country!

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 21, 2015, 04:22:04 am »

I am sure that once they start becoming more popular, they will spend more on server hosting, making them a bit more busy.

Wait, why are you even posting? You lost all rights to be one this thread when victory was declared. GET OFF MAH LAWN BOY!

Offline kgrsam

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KRG-Sam/ Mr-Sam
« Reply #1344 on: September 21, 2015, 11:41:03 am »
And? If you had asked nicely, I would have bought you a cheap copy, good lord lol
Yeah no. fucking bullshit lol.

Nah, I'm serious. If he would have asked for a cheap copy I would have done it. Beyond too late now, not that it would have matter. Gluk would have bitched about things and gotten banned again anyway. Be worth $2 though.

Lying on the internet isn't as cool as it was in 2006. Maybe it's time to adopt a new strategy.

*shrugs* Believe what you want.

Not being funny but i have read through your comments the last several pages, and if your attitude towards this community is anything like your real life persona, heaven help anybody unfortunate enough to know you.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #1345 on: September 21, 2015, 01:34:11 pm »
What Harvain means is that Rebirth should increase their slots, because 15th is still not completely dead and Harvain would like to see it dead . This way he wouldn't have to bother for his server anymore and could close this thread.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 21, 2015, 04:10:38 pm »
My dad is the creator of NW. If you don't close this server down, you will be banned from all NW servers. Please take time to take this into consideration and hopefully you will come up with the best solution. Thank you.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: September 21, 2015, 05:11:16 pm »
My dad is the creator of NW. If you don't close this server down, you will be banned from all NW servers. Please take time to take this into consideration and hopefully you will come up with the best solution. Thank you.

You will get banned from IRL

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #1348 on: September 21, 2015, 10:53:38 pm »
Stfu my dads Obama

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 22, 2015, 12:09:31 pm »
Stfu my dads Obama
Well my dad is God, making me Second Jesus. Y'all are banned from Heaven.
For King and Country!