Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300407 times)

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
If you unban me I promise that I will never ever come play on your server again. Please unban.  >:(

You could buy a new copy right now, help fund Bannerlord! You know THAT is coming out at least! :D
i love how you try to be friendly but everyone knows that he hates you, and i hate you and most people on this forum hate the 15th.

15th isn't even a reg. and you hate him because you got banned from his server.  Top kek

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
If you unban me I promise that I will never ever come play on your server again. Please unban.  >:(

You could buy a new copy right now, help fund Bannerlord! You know THAT is coming out at least! :D
i love how you try to be friendly but everyone knows that he hates you, and i hate you and most people on this forum hate the 15th.

15th isn't even a reg. and you hate him because you got banned from his server.  Top kek
I've been banned from several servers and i don't hate the people who banned me. I hate him though because of his attitude and from previous discussions with him. If you remember correctly from a while back, harvian said some offensive things which started a giant salt mine on this thread.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u

I've been banned from several servers and i don't hate the people who banned me. I hate him though because of his attitude and from previous discussions with him. If you remember correctly from a while back, harvian said some offensive things which started a giant salt mine on this thread.

If I remember correctly, you asked for an unban. He said no, and that if you wanted to play on the server again you would have to buy a new copy of the game. You then raged and started ranting about sick family members and money problems.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus

If I remember correctly, you asked for an unban. He said no, and that if you wanted to play on the server again you would have to buy a new copy of the game. You then raged and started ranting about sick family members and money problems.
I didn't care so much that he said no, i cared that he told me to buy a new game if i wanted to play on his server again. You also left out a lot.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral

I didn't care so much that he said no, i cared that he told me to buy a new game if i wanted to play on his server again. You also left out a lot.

And? If you had asked nicely, I would have bought you a cheap copy, good lord lol
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1325 on: September 04, 2015, 04:37:30 am »
So waiting for a regular player on the server to see this and immediately leave the server. HvB_Rebirth shall rule!
For King and Country!

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1326 on: September 04, 2015, 04:50:41 am »
And? If you had asked nicely, I would have bought you a cheap copy, good lord lol
Yeah no. fucking bullshit lol.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: September 04, 2015, 05:14:34 am »

Nah, I'm serious. If he would have asked for a cheap copy I would have done it. Beyond too late now, not that it would have matter. Gluk would have bitched about things and gotten banned again anyway. Be worth $2 though.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: September 04, 2015, 05:15:17 am »
So waiting for a regular player on the server to see this and immediately leave the server. HvB_Rebirth shall rule!

Er, you do realize, most people barely know Taleworlds have a forums, most dont have a clue about FSE lol

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
« Reply #1329 on: September 04, 2015, 03:25:10 pm »

Er, you do realize, most people barely know Taleworlds have a forums, most dont have a clue about FSE lol
In the words of Ian Malcolm: "Life will, uh, find a way."
For King and Country!

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: September 04, 2015, 04:23:29 pm »
i like how the drama in this subforum moved to the minisiege  thread, this was getting boring xD

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1331 on: September 04, 2015, 07:15:35 pm »
i like how the drama in this subforum moved to the minisiege  thread, this was getting boring xD

Sir Henry Simmerson, respect to you  ;)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1332 on: September 06, 2015, 12:40:31 am »
I plan on hiring a team of South Korean hackers to unban everyone on this server and allow for people to have fun once again. Then I wake up
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1333 on: September 06, 2015, 12:42:22 am »
And then everyone gets banned again.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: September 06, 2015, 12:51:34 am »

Nah, I'm serious. If he would have asked for a cheap copy I would have done it. Beyond too late now, not that it would have matter. Gluk would have bitched about things and gotten banned again anyway. Be worth $2 though.

Lying on the internet isn't as cool as it was in 2006. Maybe it's time to adopt a new strategy.