Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 142401 times)

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
But wait, yo boy is back
[close]

All time leading list could use an update. For sure, but if it was me. I'd move AsianP above Karth/Zen, I won't comment on Breaches/Tico, but from what every 12th player says, Tico never led. Apoc was being far too kind to his fellow old gen Grimsight, the original Lawbringer. Grim should be down in the mid 80's. Millander, Stox, Zorkoth have no place on a all time competitive leading list. Godfreid should be bump down to a 81. Knightofsaintjohn is a well deserve 87 one of the best leaders I ever seen. Alexander should be a 86. It's criminal to have CheeseyPants outside the 90's especially after his TNWL win. Russian/Waste as a combo should be a 87 reasonably (i'd personally think a 90). PurplePanda/Windflower as a combo should be a 82 you could argue for even a 84 if people wanted (only regiment to be a contender in every league they joined without a melee carry).

Everyone below 80 should just be removed. People like Marceaux, CommissarJDF, Nappy and Irish deserve to be on the list, but where? Probably in the high 70's low 80's.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Spoiler
But wait, yo boy is back
[close]

All time leading list could use an update. For sure, but if it was me. I'd move AsianP above Karth/Zen, I won't comment on Breaches/Tico, but from what every 12th player says, Tico never led. Apoc was being far too kind to his fellow old gen Grimsight, the original Lawbringer. Grim should be down in the mid 80's. Millander, Stox, Zorkoth have no place on a all time competitive leading list. Godfreid should be bump down to a 81. Knightofsaintjohn is a well deserve 87 one of the best leaders I ever seen. Alexander should be a 86. It's criminal to have CheeseyPants outside the 90's especially after his TNWL win. Russian/Waste as a combo should be a 87 reasonably (i'd personally think a 90). PurplePanda/Windflower as a combo should be a 82 you could argue for even a 84 if people wanted (only regiment to be a contender in every league they joined without a melee carry).

Everyone below 80 should just be removed. People like Marceaux, CommissarJDF, Nappy and Irish deserve to be on the list, but where? Probably in the high 70's low 80's.

Pfft

MATT123456789

Why do people that are bad at the game voice their opinions

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Why do people that are bad at the game voice their opinions
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
Yoshie on the all time list? That's highly debatable

I refer you to Maple

I don't even know who he is
Haha I'll ask Maple why exactly he was put on the list

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Can't believe I got knocked down from a 86 to 83 in the all time list.

No one in this game has ever gotten as good as I have in such few hours.

Even bill said "I just don't get how someone with that many hours is beating everyone let's be real sun's he's cheating"  8)
You already told Bill you cheat...If you arent anymore thats good but doesnt take from the fact that you s key the entire time in ft7s...but your gfing has improved a lot

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile

• Jokes aside, Bill's name was considered being at a 90. But the thing was, it was hard to say what exactly made Bill deserving. He has won a tourny here and there, but I don't think he was ever dominant enough to hold a spot, nor is there anything about his game that is truly noteworthy. His blocking is very good, and he plays very carefully. That's about it. It's enough to make a good player, but is it good enough to justify a 90? Me and Maple think not. There was actually some debate on this one, though, as Godfreid disagreed with the final decision. There wasn't really a way to compromise on the matter, and 2 out of 3 votes said "Nay", so he went no higher than 89.

No player other than jackie has consistently dominated in GFs and 1vs1s than Bill...you and maple do not like him that is the only reason you guys arent giving him an all time rating he deserves...

Bill accomplished way more than apoc and maple combined ESPECIALLY IN GFING AND 1vs1s and they are higher on all time list give me a fucking break

I hear he shitted on maple the past 6 ft7s and beat apoc easily the past 3...
And neither of your gfing ability is anywhere near so LOL
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:18:04 pm by Cutting »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
Double post ban imo

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
As pointless as my quest for importance in this shitfest is,
I deserve some form of half assed recognition for the 6teSLR winning the last NWL beating the 91st who have had much better players then ours, most of our line are not on any melee lists and are the unsung heroes of any regiment, and we finished that season unbeaten and beat large melee stacks as we have in the past. Unofficially we have beaten many regiments including LG and 71st and 63e which took 2 hours but we did it without many known community names and we have been a recognisable force in the community in the last 2 years at least, sure it's disbanded now but I feel like with the logic behind the placement of people like karth etc. We beat much better melee regiments with tactics and not with sheer melee prowess. We reached the heights of 60 people a night when I had the time to do events all week and we were a good community that was always the butt of a joke in Nr4 71st or whoever the fuck else because of my personal decisions and behaviour as the leader. So to have this list up and to say there are no other great leaders is ignorant and I'm sure the USMC would agree that people like JDF for the same sort of accomplishments would be on said list. Google the 6teSLR and check our rise from shit to not so shit and judge for yourself

I can't speak for all your incarnations, but from an outsider's perspective, your last one was an okay regiment with a decent leader and a great strategy. Not the greatest, not the worst. I watched most of your matches in the last NWL, and as well as you did your success was always in part due to one outside variable being in your favor. The Nr4 had the worst strategy on the planet (run into the bullets even though we know we can't shoot for shit!), and DJ and Rafael seemed notably overconfident going into the match. Their loss seemed as much due to underestimating their opponent as anything the 6te actually did. You did beat the 93rd, which featured the most melee stacked lineup of any regiment of 2018. But the 93rd members almost without exception did not want to be there to play HillCamp: Irish Edition for an hour or more, and actively looked for excuses to drop (a few people 'had to go to dinner', a few people who had sworn up and down they could attend the match suddenly 'couldn't make it', and after it was apparent we would lose Havoc, Wiki, and a few others just disappeared). I don't know if Nick Cole is actually a bad leader, or if it was just nerves, but he wasn't able to inspire his regiment before that match, persuade them to do their best during it, or hold them together after. And he was never able to take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself to him during that match. So does making the game such a chore to play for your opponent that they would rather go watch a movie with their girlfriend (or fap to anime) make you one of the greatest leaders of all time? Hell if I know, but I think you know the answer to that one. And lastly, you did have a very well-rounded and well-earned victory over the 91st. But the 91st was a beleaguered retirement home of former 3e Volt friends looking more towards having a good time than dominating North America. I don't know if it was the "dead dad" thing or if the game just got less interesting, but there was a marked point during the last NAPL where the 3eVolt slowly started caring less about NW, and they've never recovered since. The AsianP I met then was an unstoppable, adderal chugging steam engine who probably woke up in the middle of the night with flashbacks to the battle of Waterloo. The AsianP I know now is a nice, friendly guy who smokes too much weed and likes his bird. Less extreme versions of the same transition can be said for most of his regiment. The 6te never beat *that* 3eVolt,  instead it's as if you went into an old folk's home full of WW2 veterans and shot the place up with an uzi. And you know what? Those old dementia-ridden fucks still put 4 rounds on you.

NWL aside you had a good regiment and a good community. I don't think you give enough credit to people like Midnight and Yoshie though, they seemed to have been fairly instrumental in "your" success. I don't know and don't want to know about your intra-reg politics or your poaching, so I won't comment on those. And lastly without any real purpose the 6te broke up and faded away. Maybe this is just my opinion, but there was plenty to stick around for. You could have become a more skilled version of the 15e or a small competitive regiment or a retirement home of friends that just liked to hang out. Disbanding can't really be held against you though, from what I heard your work schedule was fairly punitive and didn't give you much time for NW. So to sum it up, you're a good leader who beat Team Overconfident, Team IDontWannaBeHere, and Team Who Gives a Fuck for an NWL title, and had the most stable regiment of its time. But you're not Karth, or Breaches, or AsianP, or even Lawbringer.
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

MATT123456789

Even bill said "I just don't get how someone with that many hours is beating everyone let's be real sun's he's cheating"  8)
You already told Bill you cheat...If you arent anymore thats good but doesnt take from the fact that you s key the entire time in ft7s...but your gfing has improved a lot

The guy that got 7-0d by havoc and kovy multiple times thinks that people will care about what he has to say. Wow

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile

The guy that got 7-0d by havoc and kovy multiple times thinks that people will care about what he has to say. Wow
I heard he beat havoc 4 out of 5 ft7s... beat you like 15-20 and kovy in around 30 ft7s

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Irish just got oofed
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
As pointless as my quest for importance in this shitfest is,
I deserve some form of half assed recognition for the 6teSLR winning the last NWL beating the 91st who have had much better players then ours, most of our line are not on any melee lists and are the unsung heroes of any regiment, and we finished that season unbeaten and beat large melee stacks as we have in the past. Unofficially we have beaten many regiments including LG and 71st and 63e which took 2 hours but we did it without many known community names and we have been a recognisable force in the community in the last 2 years at least, sure it's disbanded now but I feel like with the logic behind the placement of people like karth etc. We beat much better melee regiments with tactics and not with sheer melee prowess. We reached the heights of 60 people a night when I had the time to do events all week and we were a good community that was always the butt of a joke in Nr4 71st or whoever the fuck else because of my personal decisions and behaviour as the leader. So to have this list up and to say there are no other great leaders is ignorant and I'm sure the USMC would agree that people like JDF for the same sort of accomplishments would be on said list. Google the 6teSLR and check our rise from shit to not so shit and judge for yourself

I can't speak for all your incarnations, but from an outsider's perspective, your last one was an okay regiment with a decent leader and a great strategy. Not the greatest, not the worst. I watched most of your matches in the last NWL, and as well as you did your success was always in part due to one outside variable being in your favor. The Nr4 had the worst strategy on the planet (run into the bullets even though we know we can't shoot for shit!), and DJ and Rafael seemed notably overconfident going into the match. Their loss seemed as much due to underestimating their opponent as anything the 6te actually did. You did beat the 93rd, which featured the most melee stacked lineup of any regiment of 2018. But the 93rd members almost without exception did not want to be there to play HillCamp: Irish Edition for an hour or more, and actively looked for excuses to drop (a few people 'had to go to dinner', a few people who had sworn up and down they could attend the match suddenly 'couldn't make it', and after it was apparent we would lose Havoc, Wiki, and a few others just disappeared). I don't know if Nick Cole is actually a bad leader, or if it was just nerves, but he wasn't able to inspire his regiment before that match, persuade them to do their best during it, or hold them together after. And he was never able to take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself to him during that match. So does making the game such a chore to play for your opponent that they would rather go watch a movie with their girlfriend (or fap to anime) make you one of the greatest leaders of all time? Hell if I know, but I think you know the answer to that one. And lastly, you did have a very well-rounded and well-earned victory over the 91st. But the 91st was a beleaguered retirement home of former 3e Volt friends looking more towards having a good time than dominating North America. I don't know if it was the "dead dad" thing or if the game just got less interesting, but there was a marked point during the last NAPL where the 3eVolt slowly started caring less about NW, and they've never recovered since. The AsianP I met then was an unstoppable, adderal chugging steam engine who probably woke up in the middle of the night with flashbacks to the battle of Waterloo. The AsianP I know now is a nice, friendly guy who smokes too much weed and likes his bird. Less extreme versions of the same transition can be said for most of his regiment. The 6te never beat *that* 3eVolt,  instead it's as if you went into an old folk's home full of WW2 veterans and shot the place up with an uzi. And you know what? Those old dementia-ridden fucks still put 4 rounds on you.

NWL aside you had a good regiment and a good community. I don't think you give enough credit to people like Midnight and Yoshie though, they seemed to have been fairly instrumental in "your" success. I don't know and don't want to know about your intra-reg politics or your poaching, so I won't comment on those. And lastly without any real purpose the 6te broke up and faded away. Maybe this is just my opinion, but there was plenty to stick around for. You could have become a more skilled version of the 15e or a small competitive regiment or a retirement home of friends that just liked to hang out. Disbanding can't really be held against you though, from what I heard your work schedule was fairly punitive and didn't give you much time for NW. So to sum it up, you're a good leader who beat Team Overconfident, Team IDontWannaBeHere, and Team Who Gives a Fuck for an NWL title, and had the most stable regiment of its time. But you're not Karth, or Breaches, or AsianP, or even Lawbringer.

I dont know if you even remember playing in that match spartan, but it was not a campfest, not by us at least.

Lawbringer had a stacked regiment and from what i hear even his NWL victory is still under debate for using mercs.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:35:06 pm by Eamon »

MATT123456789

Godfreid definitely deserves his right ful spot, he has won huge duel tournaments and done crazy shit like coming back from down 6-0 to beat the best overall player in the game"asianp" to win orcs huge tournament. He's also beat the best gfers before like in Nick's recent 3v3 tournament. Godfreid can do it all on top of his practically unstoppable dueling skills.

I really don't get why people underrate him

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Lawbringer used Banned players like King Bill who top fragged and carried them to the victory in that final match vs 63e