Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144887 times)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Get a mod to ban Bill's duplicate account

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
Seems like matts trying to kiss the ass of his regiment leaders...Oh man i remember the days when he kissed King Bills ass until bill told kovy Matt told him he autoblocked then kovy told everyone. And matts hated bill ever since

how much to get my couch upstairs?
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Godfreid wins both duel tournaments and gf'ing tournaments, as well as asianp, they are both the best in the game overall and deserve the highest ratings, now someone like maniac, who is probably the best gfer in the game right now,and has dominated for a long time even on shitty regs and not super stacked reg, can only win gf'ing tournaments and wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell at a duel tournament.

It's silly how insecure all these gfers are, because they can't duel they play it down and act like dueling has no skill requirement, and try to weight it 5 percent, while the good duelists are honest and fair in their ratings and weigh the two skills pretty evenly

King Bill is best at both gfing and dueling but gfing is obviously the most important aspect of the game

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
Seems like matts trying to kiss the ass of his regiment leaders...Oh man i remember the days when he kissed King Bills ass until bill told kovy Matt told him he autoblocked then kovy told everyone. And matts hated bill ever since

how much to get my couch upstairs?
I'll do it for free bb

MATT123456789

Another thing I've noticed about duelists they are the chillest people in the game. I don't think I've ever heard asianp or godfreid rage at the top of their lungs at one of their players for missing a backstab. Gfers always have a scapegoat when they die to protect their egos.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Another thing I've noticed about duelists they are the chillest people in the game. I don't think I've ever heard asianp or godfreid rage at the top of their lungs at one of their players for missing a backstab. Gfers always have a scapegoat when they die to protect their egos.
Right, I don't rage. Im the coolest kid that plays this game!
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile

Just because russian rages like that lol he speaks for all gfers? thats pretty dumb kid

Ive definitely heard asian rage before not so much godfreid

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
>attempts to plug for 41st
>semi-relevant in the late stage of the game's community
>jakester starter pack

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Why does bill talk in third person, is he the only one who cares about himself??
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Why does bill talk in third person, is he the only one who cares about himself??
I am not bill but I did hear he 7-0d you last week with extreme ease 

MATT123456789

The only person that cares is kovy and even he's pretending

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
nobody cares?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:35:16 pm by Cutting »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Spoiler
But wait, yo boy is back
[close]

All time leading list could use an update. For sure, but if it was me. I'd move AsianP above Karth/Zen, I won't comment on Breaches/Tico, but from what every 12th player says, Tico never led. Apoc was being far too kind to his fellow old gen Grimsight, the original Lawbringer. Grim should be down in the mid 80's. Millander, Stox, Zorkoth have no place on a all time competitive leading list. Godfreid should be bump down to a 81. Knightofsaintjohn is a well deserve 87 one of the best leaders I ever seen. Alexander should be a 86. It's criminal to have CheeseyPants outside the 90's especially after his TNWL win. Russian/Waste as a combo should be a 87 reasonably (i'd personally think a 90). PurplePanda/Windflower as a combo should be a 82 you could argue for even a 84 if people wanted (only regiment to be a contender in every league they joined without a melee carry).

Everyone below 80 should just be removed. People like Marceaux, CommissarJDF, Nappy and Irish deserve to be on the list, but where? Probably in the high 70's low 80's.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Apoc you shouldn't bother with all the people complaining. It's your opinion. Also, Drunken oofed Irish. Just wanted to say thank you to Bill for proving that 63e are the rightful winners of another NWL.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

MATT123456789

Man that duel was hilarious I put on such a show.

But r u really bragging about that I had 200 hours and couldn't stun,chamber,feint and barely block.