Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144897 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
im gonna practice blocking for half a week, turtle some duels and win purely because of patience (thats the meta right) and then get my easy 95 rating.

why didnt i think of that in the first place, who cares about yawning on multiple ppl in tense gf matches when u can be the best statue known to man, ur all so smart
The Myth, The Legend

MATT123456789

im gonna practice blocking for half a week, turtle some duels and win purely because of patience (thats the meta right) and then get my easy 95 rating.

why didnt i think of that in the first place, who cares about yawning on multiple ppl in tense gf matches when u can be the best statue known to man, ur all so smart

Someone seems upset they can't chamber like I can

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile

im positive that i shit on you in duels purely from just holding a stab and releasing it just as you let go of your block, or by footlancing you
The Myth, The Legend

MATT123456789

im positive that i shit on you in duels purely from just holding a stab and releasing it just as you let go of your block, or by footlancing you

How bout you prove it in a ft7, oh wait you never will cuz you know you will lose sigh

Also sorry krastitard but I'm a better gfer than u now too :/
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:02:11 pm by MATT123456789 »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
Spoiler
Spoiler

How bout you prove it in a ft7, oh wait you never will cuz you know you will lose sigh
[close]
Also sorry krastitard but I'm a better gfer than u now too :/
[/quote]
[close]

lmao ive got no problem ft7ing and i dont anyone has actually given a legit reason why you're a 90, i don't recall you ever performing extraordinarily in gfs either  ???

oh wait, i think people are treating you like another GTAman, it has to be a meme.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
  • Side: Neutral
6te was favorite to win NWL along with 93rd. Not sure why people keep tossing their win over 91st as some big accomplishment when the 91st was on a losing streak in groupfights. They could barely scrap a win over the 15e.

Older players who only played 2012-2013 are overrated and shouldn’t be on the top tier of all time list. Players that played back then and through the generations are beyond better than them. Do we need to look bl the 12th Captains vs 9y 2v2? That is some of the worse groupfighting i seen. Any 2v2 team from 2016-2018 could beat them with ease.

Bill has been dominating for 2-3 years. Kovy has been dominating for 2 years, Russian has been dominating for 2 years and Suns has been dominating for a year.

Spoiler
I got your bants Apoc don’t worry.
[close]

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Holy shit wait a minute that's too much bant Lurvy.

Your spiciness levels are at like a Puppytron

I'm gonna have to ask you bring it down to a Godfreid.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:10:20 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

MATT123456789

Lmao another weirdo obsessing over me, people just can't stand me being great with only 1k hours
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:39:22 pm by MATT123456789 »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
I win tournaments

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
Yoshie on the all time list? That's highly debatable

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
They fear my power

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Yoshie on the all time list? That's highly debatable

I refer you to Maple

I don't even know who he is

MATT123456789

Can't believe I got knocked down from a 86 to 83 in the all time list.

No one in this game has ever gotten as good as I have in such few hours.

Even bill said "I just don't get how someone with that many hours is beating everyone let's be real sun's he's cheating"  8)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
They will feel my true wrath

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
6te was favorite to win NWL along with 93rd. Not sure why people keep tossing their win over 91st as some big accomplishment when the 91st was on a losing streak in groupfights. They could barely scrap a win over the 15e.

Older players who only played 2012-2013 are overrated and shouldn’t be on the top tier of all time list. Players that played back then and through the generations are beyond better than them. Do we need to look bl the 12th Captains vs 9y 2v2? That is some of the worse groupfighting i seen. Any 2v2 team from 2016-2018 could beat them with ease.

Bill has been dominating for 2-3 years. Kovy has been dominating for 2 years, Russian has been dominating for 2 years and Suns has been dominating for a year.

Spoiler
I got your bants Apoc don’t worry.
[close]

There is far more to it then 1 win over 91st