Author Topic: Ban request 75th_Art_Bdr_Holding-  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Ban request 75th_Art_Bdr_Holding-
« on: November 21, 2012, 12:14:08 am »
•Name of the server you were on:  US1
•Name of the person causing trouble: 75th_Art_Bdr_Holding-
•Nature of their offense:  Teamkilling constantly and kicking friendlies
•Time and date of their offense:  11/20/2012 around 2 P.M. Central
•If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.   Witnessed him doing it and he continued doing it after several people told him to stop.  His reasoning was that he was teamkilled so he revenge teamkilled, and things went downhill fast.
•Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)

go to your Arma 3 folder, make a folder called 16th arma mods or something like that.

Spoiler
[close]

have your mods extracted into here.

Spoiler
[close]

make sure inside each of those folders, it looks like this.

Spoiler
[close]

you do not want a folder inside said folder with the same name.  example.   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\Arma 3\16th_A3_mods\@ifa3lite\@ifa3lite then the stuff like addons. 

you just want

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\Arma 3\16th_A3_mods\@ifa3lite\@ifa3lite   with the addons + other stuff inside.    if you have the first example, just move stuff out of the 2nd @ifa3lite and put in the first folder, and delete the 2nd now empty folder.

Now open up your arma launcher, and go to mods.  go to where all your mods are(Your 16th folder), and drag them into the mod section.  it will put them all into a giant list.    if the list is up to date, and your extracted all the mods, just hit load all and you should be set.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:31:21 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban request 75th_Art_Bdr_Holding-
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 02:44:17 am »
Supported.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Ban request 75th_Art_Bdr_Holding-
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 04:09:06 am »
I was playing last night and noticed his behavior was similar. Sorry if it's not relevant but I believe he is an agitator.