Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 281096 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #2745 on: April 13, 2019, 01:45:37 am »
It’s time to revive this thread

Who’s gonna watch season 8?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2746 on: April 13, 2019, 01:53:43 am »
It’s time to revive this thread

Who’s gonna watch season 8?
Debating whether to just avoid the internet for a few months and just binge it all but I doubt I'll get past week one without a spoiler with this level of normie appreciation
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #2747 on: April 13, 2019, 09:46:52 am »
I will probably watch it. Not really excited for it tho.

Wursti

« Reply #2748 on: April 13, 2019, 11:59:56 am »
Only John will survive

Spoiler
aka Aegon
[close]

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #2749 on: April 13, 2019, 09:34:37 pm »
It better be fucking good

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: April 14, 2019, 10:07:36 am »

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: April 14, 2019, 12:42:24 pm »
Hey guys not sure how many of you are aware of your surroundings (EU cucks mostly) but the state of the internet is changing quickly and things we used to be able to do are being clamped down hard and fast just like how big corporation are willing to fuck your butthole over piracy so please for your safety don't be public with torrents or links to game of thrones episodes it's not worth the outcome.

In short don't post anything on this forum, keep conversations about bootlegging HBO content between friends on secure places.

(Don't have to listen to me but 90% of you are retarded so thought I'd give some advice)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2752 on: April 14, 2019, 01:13:03 pm »
M0rkington out here being out here.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Wursti

« Reply #2753 on: April 14, 2019, 01:24:18 pm »
Hey guys not sure how many of you are aware of your surroundings (EU cucks mostly) but the state of the internet is changing quickly and things we used to be able to do are being clamped down hard and fast just like how big corporation are willing to fuck your butthole over piracy so please for your safety don't be public with torrents or links to game of thrones episodes it's not worth the outcome.

In short don't post anything on this forum, keep conversations about bootlegging HBO content between friends on secure places.

(Don't have to listen to me but 90% of you are retarded so thought I'd give some advice)

Real Steam logs:

Marks: I'll watch it illegally on burningsseries
Wursti: wtf you dont pay for Sky like me??

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: April 14, 2019, 02:30:37 pm »
Tbh all these nice persons watching illegaly should at least buy a DVD or sth later because, you know, creating stuff costs money. I always find it quite amusing how people can talk about "muh taxes muh stuff those who do not pay deserve nothing waaaaaa" while literally saying "fuck you!" to all those who've worked for this season to happen. Fucking entitled pricks Those people must be proud of their existence!.

Besides that:

Spoiler
I'll call the following things to happen:

- Euron either changes sides or screws Cersei over, either way I guess he might end up with some profit.
- The Golden Company will turn on Cersei or refuse to fight for her because, you know, Cersei got nothing but the Tyrell's gold which she spent to pay the cornw's debts in order to end up with even more debts. The Iron Bank bought the Company after all. She might be of no use after the Dragons/Walkers have been defeated, the Westerlands' mines are dry. Remember her saying that she paid attention to Tywin talking about the importance of gold in S7 finale? Well - in that chat, she didn't even know that the mines had run dry. She really isn't as clever as she thinks.
[close]
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:34:17 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: April 14, 2019, 03:05:34 pm »
Tbh all these nice persons watching illegaly should at least buy a DVD or sth later because, you know, creating stuff costs money. I always find it quite amusing how people can talk about "muh taxes muh stuff those who do not pay deserve nothing waaaaaa" while literally saying "fuck you!" to all those who've worked for this season to happen. Fucking entitled pricks Those people must be proud of their existence!.

Besides that:

Spoiler
I'll call the following things to happen:

- Euron either changes sides or screws Cersei over, either way I guess he might end up with some profit.
- The Golden Company will turn on Cersei or refuse to fight for her because, you know, Cersei got nothing but the Tyrell's gold which will be of no use after the Dragons/Walkers have been defeated, the Westerlands' mines are dry. Remember her saying that she paid attention to Tywin talking about the importance of gold in S7 finale? Well - in that chat, she didn't even know that the mines had run dry. She really isn't as clever as she thinks.
[close]

I have a house tully keyring, im clear

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: April 14, 2019, 06:53:54 pm »
I bought one of those big fucking head figurines(idk what they are called) of Petyr baelish. So i'm also gucci ye.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: April 14, 2019, 07:35:01 pm »
I always just buy the shit on amazon prime and stream it 2 days later or so, I don't care enough to go through the trouble to find a good stream on some random streaming website..

Besides I didn't even know its today. The last season was so bad.. I thought the season before that was garbage, but last season... Almost Star Wars EP8

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: April 14, 2019, 08:03:31 pm »
I bought one of those big fucking head figurines(idk what they are called) of Petyr baelish. So i'm also gucci ye.

Good taste

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #2759 on: April 14, 2019, 09:07:23 pm »
I always just buy the shit on amazon prime and stream it 2 days later or so, I don't care enough to go through the trouble to find a good stream on some random streaming website..

Besides I didn't even know its today. The last season was so bad.. I thought the season before that was garbage, but last season... Almost Star Wars EP8

Buy on amazon prime? What?