Author Topic: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***  (Read 7857 times)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2021, 06:26:18 pm »
dueling is just practice for GFs at this stage, they dont really matter for anything, hell peoples dueling ability doesn't even define how good they are as a player, i think just leave it because realistically there's no use for it
I disagree. Idk about the EU scene, but I know in NA there are a couple of "top teir meleers" that will actively seek out the weakest players on the other team in a gf to rack up like 40 kills. So let's say I get 20 kills in a gf when I am on the side against the best players, and someone else gets 40 kills on the side against the worst players. If I could beat that person in a duel does that mean they are still a better player than me because they can double my kills in a gf? I think not. Dueling is a more set standard to determine skill imo
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2021, 06:39:58 pm »
dueling is just practice for GFs at this stage, they dont really matter for anything, hell peoples dueling ability doesn't even define how good they are as a player, i think just leave it because realistically there's no use for it
I disagree. Idk about the EU scene, but I know in NA there are a couple of "top teir meleers" that will actively seek out the weakest players on the other team in a gf to rack up like 40 kills. So let's say I get 20 kills in a gf when I am on the side against the best players, and someone else gets 40 kills on the side against the worst players. If I could beat that person in a duel does that mean they are still a better player than me because they can double my kills in a gf? I think not. Dueling is a more set standard to determine skill imo

I think that is kinda just NA cos theyre a bit poo at GFing. I for example will lose to probably 95% of the top 200 players EU in a duel, but I am a far better player than around 170 of them overall XD

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2021, 06:44:12 pm »
Ur shit Oneill so now shut up
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2021, 07:19:08 pm »
the thing is that in NW u have stun chambers not like in native, i think duel scene in NW could be improved a lot

i mean stun chambers are easy to block after a lot of practise with them (i know how to do it but cant cos im dogshit). The point is theres very little to do to get past a block as feints are completely useless. It is quite simple for an NW player to s key and block for an hour vs all kinds of feints - native its also doable but MUCH harder.

2 directions just dont work for duelling its as simple as that. Lost cause
a perfect stun is imposible to block tbh no matter the practice the thing is would be to AVOID it in the first place thats how the duels would be focused on basically when both players know how to stun chamber properly like elsse, python etc

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2021, 07:19:54 pm »
the thing is that in NW u have stun chambers not like in native, i think duel scene in NW could be improved a lot

i mean stun chambers are easy to block after a lot of practise with them (i know how to do it but cant cos im dogshit). The point is theres very little to do to get past a block as feints are completely useless. It is quite simple for an NW player to s key and block for an hour vs all kinds of feints - native its also doable but MUCH harder.

a perfect stun is imposible to block tbh no matter the practice the thing is would be to AVOID it in the first place thats how the duels would be focused on basically when both players know how to stun chamber properly like elsse, python etc
impossible to block but dodgable ;P

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2021, 07:28:03 pm »

its not actually, anthony taught me how but i will not spill his secrets!

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2021, 07:56:22 pm »

the best players are the ones that can win rounds in GFs, how they do that depends on the player
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2021, 08:11:55 pm »

!_! Oniel spitting out fakts. 

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2021, 10:16:22 pm »

!_! Oniel spitting out fakts.

uh oh I will leak the fast block technique, pay me for information 100% true

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2021, 10:21:45 pm »
Anthony can block 1v5s but can’t block holds smh.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2021, 10:28:33 pm »
Anthony can block 1v5s but can’t block holds smh.

anthony say no to nw, the priesthood is waiting.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2021, 11:47:13 pm »

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2021, 12:29:48 am »

This is really messed up and ruined matchmaking for me
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award