Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 154953 times)

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Dume

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CI_Dume
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #1141 on: January 15, 2018, 04:28:04 am »
Video from the final:

ggwp

gl to both teams in bronze match
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 04:25:18 am by Dume »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #1142 on: January 15, 2018, 03:56:26 pm »
Video from the final:

Spoiler
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7EIhLG8O8[/youtube]
[close]

ggwp

gl to both teams in bronze match
Nice video, man!

At least someone recorded it!  ::)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 04:10:04 pm by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #1143 on: January 15, 2018, 05:17:42 pm »
So much salt here holy fuck

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #1144 on: January 15, 2018, 05:28:48 pm »
It escalated quickly and we apologize for that.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

~Posh~

« Reply #1145 on: January 15, 2018, 05:33:40 pm »
It escalated quickly and we apologize for that.
At all a pointless discussion.

Offline MrNarsus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: nars00s
« Reply #1146 on: January 15, 2018, 05:34:33 pm »
"All the past editions we picked Curassiers, and Hussars are stronger than them"  ~ SirAlecks

Disagree. One example would be on CavGF fighting against MrAnnoying, he's probably the best heavy (at least who i find the most diffifuclt to beat) who still plays the game semi-regularly and he could kick my arse 9 times out of 10, as well as most other "good" hussars.

What you have to remember, Spain, is that a lot of your players aren't usually heavies (in previous years), and often before CNC you would have hussars training as heavies to get ready for the match. That inexperience I'd say is why you lost in the other editions, not that hussars are stronger than them, because that is definitely not true

Lancers are OP, everyone knows it, so stop the salt. But GG to Spain for using the class, it was allowed and therefore your victory is valid.

~Posh~

« Reply #1147 on: January 15, 2018, 05:58:38 pm »
Lancers are OP, everyone knows it ...
Poor excuse. As Lurvy said, EU-players are simply not used to play against lancers.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1148 on: January 15, 2018, 06:19:28 pm »
Poor excuse. As Lurvy said, EU-players are simply not used to play against lancers.
To be honest just put it into perspective of native. If you play on native as cav and you had to choose between having light armour, courser and a scimitar or having medium armour, a hunter, a scimitar and a lance then what would you pick?

I highly doubt anyone would pick the first one if they were being serious.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #1149 on: January 15, 2018, 06:20:00 pm »

Posh, you and I were in the Nr5 and we both know how disgusting is play against lancers, but in my opinion the problem is in the stupid lances, that weapon should be ilegal ::)

Offline Traeeseron

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: traeeseron
« Reply #1150 on: January 15, 2018, 06:40:19 pm »

Disagree. One example would be on CavGF fighting against MrAnnoying, he's probably the best heavy (at least who i find the most diffifuclt to beat) who still plays the game semi-regularly and he could kick my arse 9 times out of 10, as well as most other "good" hussars.

What you have to remember, Spain, is that a lot of your players aren't usually heavies (in previous years), and often before CNC you would have hussars training as heavies to get ready for the match. That inexperience I'd say is why you lost in the other editions, not that hussars are stronger than them, because that is definitely not true

Playing heavy cav vs hussars in CavGF it's completely different than a real match. Facing an enemy faster than you, in a giant map, can turn frustrating. Chasing 1-2 mounted hussars with heavy swords than are only runing away and making rounds last for 25 mins it's not funny either when you are riding a really slow horse.

~Posh~

« Reply #1151 on: January 15, 2018, 06:48:38 pm »

Posh, you and I were in the Nr5 and we both know how disgusting is play against lancers, but in my opinion the problem is in the stupid lances, that weapon should be ilegal ::)
Especially the matches against the 2eDLG and Les were ... "enjoyable".
But if you and I can kill lancers with a 130 ping, then it should be possible for *random national team* as well.

Offline MrNarsus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: nars00s
« Reply #1152 on: January 15, 2018, 06:51:36 pm »

Playing heavy cav vs hussars in CavGF it's completely different than a real match. Facing an enemy faster than you, in a giant map, can turn frustrating. Chasing 1-2 mounted hussars with heavy swords than are only runing away and making rounds last for 25 mins it's not funny either when you are riding a really slow horse.

just like hitting a heavy 4 times, him not dying, then getting hit once and being instantly dismounted as a hussar. it works both ways traeeeeeee

ooooor

a circle of everlasting heavies forever following each other on top of a hill, is not funny either. play well win well

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #1153 on: January 15, 2018, 06:53:06 pm »

But if you and I can kill lancers with a 130 ping, then it should be possible for *random national team* as well.

Buff i hate so much the lancers haha

Lurvy

« Reply #1154 on: January 15, 2018, 07:05:12 pm »
Spoiler

Buff i hate so much the lancers haha
[close]

That same regiment also got stomp by the hussar players, because we had to face the 1erPLG so much that we learn how to beat lancers.