Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 154959 times)

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #495 on: November 11, 2017, 05:42:35 pm »
My mate agrees with me so i am right is as valid as clausewitz says i'm wrong so i must be wrong
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #496 on: November 11, 2017, 05:44:11 pm »

Once again... Tomas, what the hell is:

Starting a petition to stop anyone whose ever tried to get someone kicked off of a cnc team just because they don't get along from talking about maturity *cough

Supoosed to even mean.

Bearing in mind clausewitz already implied he knows what I was on about why are you even bringing more attention to it stephan?

So instead of using arguments that actually have something to do with the discussion. You bring matters into it which have nothing to do with it and shouldnt even concern you. Sorry that you cant come up with proper arguments. But then just dont talk

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 11, 2017, 05:47:56 pm »
I mean i listed a number of valid arguments earlier, as have azhrei diarmuid traersson and zahari, the problem is that certain members of the community respond by calling them rubbish, don't make calls for a polite discussion when its your members that are sabotaging any chance of actually having one

Edit- you'll notice that in clausewitz's attempt to debunk my arguments, he said that some of the difficulties of the lancer class were because i was bad, and called my skill into question, which is where all the mudslinging started
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:50:20 pm by tomascadarn »
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 11, 2017, 05:52:20 pm »
I mean i listed a number of valid arguments earlier, as have azhrei diarmuid traersson and zahari, the problem is that certain members of the community respond by calling them rubbish, don't make calls for a polite discussion when its your members that are sabotaging any chance of actually having one

Edit- you'll notice that in clausewitz's attempt to debunk my arguments, he said that some of the difficulties of the lancer class were because i was bad, and called my skill into question, which is where all the mudslinging started

l o l

Offline 4eClausewitz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 11, 2017, 06:01:36 pm »

Oh boy, I actually just said you might lack skill (in particular areas) which cause the 'disadvantages' you described, rather than them being an actual disadvantage of the lancer class. I've already said this before and you continue to ignore it because it doesn't fit your narrative. Just because you're upset because you misinterpreted what I said and took it as a personal insult does not mean you can call the discussion 'sabotaged'. The only problem here is your fragile ego and your inability to bring forward arguments to back your view up any further. I'm not going to waste time on this anymore, if you have anything else to moan about do it elsewhere rather than exposing everyone else to your ramblings.

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #500 on: November 11, 2017, 06:03:55 pm »
All these problems and discussions come to allow lancers or not, now I know because Erik did not feel like organizing again a CNC or CNWL  :'(

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 11, 2017, 06:06:23 pm »
All these problems and discussions come to allow lancers or not, now I know because Erik did not feel like organizing again a CNC or CNWL  :'(

Shoulda just used last years rules hehehehehe :P

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 11, 2017, 06:07:19 pm »
Can u honestly say that your revuttals were backed by anything but your own opinion?
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #503 on: November 11, 2017, 06:15:44 pm »
;_;

Offline yoran

• Private
  • The guy that jumpshots people.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Brg_Johan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #504 on: November 11, 2017, 06:33:40 pm »
So much petty arguing.

Why can't the Irish team just be happy they got their lancers? Lancers have been banned for the last 3 years of this tournament, now we give them a sweetie and they want the whole bag instead.

You've got your long pointy sticks, you could've said thank you to all the voting captains, but instead you choose to argue about it because you haven't got EXACTLY what you want.

P.S: Lancers are overpowered in NW (and any module for that matter), and yes I am experienced as a lancer so you can't play the "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT UR ON ABOUT" card, so just get on with what you've been given like good little boys and girls and stop crying about everything xoxo

Funny bloke thinks that lancers are op xD, what i learned from this game is that the ~OP~ things are just things some players don`t know how to fight against it. Therefor it is more personal than proven, if lancers are so op why can i still jumpshot a lancer? he has the range but i still win ;).

Offline Levoro

• Sergeant Major
  • Freedom! Forth Eorlingas!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TUR_Levoro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #505 on: November 11, 2017, 08:44:52 pm »
Hello!

Change in Turkish team line up:

Please remove
5. Hz.Hanfiri
7. Kerpit

and

Please add
5. GregorClegane (Turkey)
7. BatuHan (Turkey)
19. S1PAH1 (Turkey)
20. ParalyzeR (Turkey)

More changes probably to come.

Have a nice weekend!

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 11, 2017, 09:00:15 pm »
And Harford please
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 11, 2017, 11:43:11 pm »

Offline MrNarsus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: nars00s
« Reply #508 on: November 12, 2017, 12:49:50 am »
So much petty arguing.

Why can't the Irish team just be happy they got their lancers? Lancers have been banned for the last 3 years of this tournament, now we give them a sweetie and they want the whole bag instead.

You've got your long pointy sticks, you could've said thank you to all the voting captains, but instead you choose to argue about it because you haven't got EXACTLY what you want.

P.S: Lancers are overpowered in NW (and any module for that matter), and yes I am experienced as a lancer so you can't play the "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT UR ON ABOUT" card, so just get on with what you've been given like good little boys and girls and stop crying about everything xoxo

Funny bloke thinks that lancers are op xD, what i learned from this game is that the ~OP~ things are just things some players don`t know how to fight against it. Therefor it is more personal than proven, if lancers are so op why can i still jumpshot a lancer? he has the range but i still win ;).

jumpshotting a lancer on cavgf where no one really gives enough of a fuqq to play well all the time is really the greatest achievement you could ever get on this game, can i have all your bank details to send you money so you can buy yourself a nice little medal? sorry i dont wanna pay for postage and packaging xxxx

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #509 on: November 12, 2017, 02:29:20 am »

Would you mind sharing your 'experience' on the other 'modules' you're quoting.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.