Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 79587 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #390 on: January 19, 2018, 04:09:26 pm »
xd its actually funny af to run around on VRChat memeing

YAES
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #391 on: January 19, 2018, 04:42:08 pm »
The newest list has been released and the old one has been tightened and slightly altered.

Regarding the elites and reasoning in the newest list :

After giving it much thought and re-evaluating my criteria I've decided to put HaZe (Drake) as the best player for the past year and a half. His impact both, individually and within the team has been remarkable and is backed up by the amount of accolades he has acquired. Even though Haze was slightly out-performed in most tournaments by ExTaZz, the aforementioned factors give him an edge on the list. When it comes to Stark and Tiberias both being rated the same; Stark consistently attended tournaments and managed to put up great numbers regardless of the circumstances surrounding his team.
On the other hand, Tiberias' tournament attendance has been fairly lack-luster, attending too few to in-between to have him higher than Stark.

Regarding the change of criteria and people dropping numbers

I've decided to tighten the overall list's criteria whilst collecting and categorizing members for the newest list. It was made blatantly apparent that over the past year and a half the community has faced a fair bit of decline when it comes to competent teams attending tournaments. That, coupled with the fact that washed up players like myself, Axiom, Herishey and Jammo still managed to rate fairly high even without the added context of earlier eras is a testament of how far gone the competitive community has end up since its boom in early 2013.

Overall Criteria change :

I do not consider RGL Leagues and late NWWC tournaments fit for gauging how good a player is due to the lack of serious context on the side of RGL and competent nations apart from GB and FRA on NWWC's part.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 04:44:14 pm by Ledger »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #392 on: January 19, 2018, 04:44:55 pm »
sick
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 19, 2018, 04:47:43 pm »
Remember, both lists are still subject to change. If you're not on the list and you feel that you should be. Please add me on steam and reason with me; I'm more than willing to do so.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #394 on: January 19, 2018, 04:48:43 pm »
hey dutch players

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 19, 2018, 04:59:17 pm »
List Updated

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #396 on: January 19, 2018, 05:20:15 pm »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #397 on: January 19, 2018, 05:34:32 pm »
tfw dren is rated higher than me, my arch-nemesis - shit list

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 19, 2018, 05:37:49 pm »
tfw dren is rated higher than me, my arch-nemesis - shit list

Tfw a grandpa is rated higher than you

AeroNinja

« Reply #399 on: January 19, 2018, 05:41:13 pm »
Wow Ledger tbh I would give u higher than 93. And Tibe above extazz but that’s just my opinion.

Lurvy

« Reply #400 on: January 19, 2018, 05:42:50 pm »
It should go Wencosa (cause he is the best) then Herishey (cause he is use to 2nd place) and then Kore (most beautiful soul NA)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #401 on: January 19, 2018, 05:43:16 pm »
It should go Wencosa (cause he is the best) then Herishey (cause he is use to 2nd place) and then Kore (most beautiful soul NA)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2018, 05:43:22 pm »
Wow Ledger tbh I would give u higher than 93. And Tibe above extazz but that’s just my opinion.

during the late competitive era of NW (June 2016 - Present Day) without the context of prior competitive eras. The criteria is based upon performance, impact, consistency and overall individual peak in Groupfighting Tournaments (2v2s and above).

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2018, 06:25:19 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=27410.255
http://challonge.com/eunw2v2

Little Haze and little Extazz in 2015 played they 2st gf tournament and give some rekt at many teams ...
But who was in their teams in 2015 ???? Ledger 95 , herishey el famoso 94 , eddie 98 + evanovic 99 = ultimate combo elite tier
But 3 years after win all of thats : you gave us 91 / 90 ?
Spoiler
M&B Napoleonic Wars Achievements -Only Europeans 1v1 & Groupfight / No Internal tournament (it is no competition) (Since 2015)
27x Gold 5x Silver ==> 32x Finalists 0x Bronze 1x 4th place (Only EU)
Gold | European 4v4 Tournament with Frenchtouch (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 5v5 Tournament [EGC5] with Frenchtouch (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 7v7 Tournament with All-Stars (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 2v2 Tournament 'Changing Times' with GogetaIV 2017
Gold | NWWC - Napoleonic Wars World Cup (8v8) with FRA (As Cap****???..hohoho) 2017
Gold | European 5v5 Tournament 1st Place with FrenchTouch (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 6v6 Tournament 1st place with All-Stars (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 1v1 Duel Tournament "Changing Time" 1st place (110-120 players) 2017
Gold | European 10v10 7th regimental GF Tournament 1st place with 66th (As GF Leader | Acting-Captain) 2017
Gold | European 4v4 Tournament with FrenchTouch (As Cpt) 2017
Gold | European Regimental Groupfighting League (1st League) 4th Season Champion with 85e (As Captain most of the tournament (~80%), undefeated as captain) 2017
Silver | European 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament 2nd Place with FrenchTouch (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 2v2 Tournament with Gogeta IV 2017
Gold | European 3v3 Cup Tournament with DreamTeam (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 7v7 Tournament 1st Place with FRA (As Captain) 2017
Gold | European 5v5 Napoléonic Wars Groupfighting League (NWGFL) Season 1 with Frenchtouch (As Cpt) 2016
Silver | European 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament 2nd place with GoTA (As Captain) 2016
Silver | European 3v3 Tournament 2nd Place with LeBrave,Hokej and Walwin (60 players) 2016
Gold | NWWC - Napoleonic Wars World Cup (5v5) 1st place with FRA (As captain) 2016
Gold | European 5v5 Groupfighting Cup with Frenchtouch (As Captain) (~125 Players) 2016
Gold | European 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament with Gods of War (As Captain) 2016
Gold | European 1v1 Duel Napoleonic Wars Melee League 2016
Gold | European 3V3 Tournament with ExTaZz94,LeBrave and Fotin. (120 players) (As Captain) 2016
Gold | European 10v10 5th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament 2016
Silver | European 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament 2nd Place with FrenchTouch (As Captain) 2016
Gold | European 2v2 Tournament Sword & Bayo 2016
Gold | NWWC - Napoleonic War World Cup (5v5) with FRA (As Captain) 2015
Gold | European 2v2 Tournament with ExTaZz94 (120 players) 2015
Gold | European 5v5 Groupfighting League with FrenchTouch (As Captain) 2015
Gold | European Napoleonic War Royal Rumble Tournament 2015
1x European 1v1 Acid's Duel Tournament 4th place (128 players) 2015

Regimental Tournaments (No Groupfighting / 1v1 / Not skill relevant)
2x Gold
Gold | Napoleonic Wars League (1st League) 6th Season Champion with 15thYR 2015
Gold | Napoleonic Wars Linebattle Cup Winner with 15th YR 2015

M&B Napoleonic Wars Achievements | France
6x Gold 1x Silver

Gold | 1x Ligue Imperiale Saison 2 with 45e 2016
Gold | 1x FR 2v2 Tournament 2016
Gold | 1x Champion de Duel 1v1 du IVe corp 2016
Gold | 1x Championnat de Duel d'Avril 1v1 Tournament 2015
Gold | 1x FR 2v2 Tournament 2015
Gold | 1x French Sunday 1v1 Duel Tournament 1st Edition 2014
Silver | 1x Les Duelliste 1v1 Duel Tournament 2nd place 2014
[close]
(Haze)

Spoiler
M-NWWC 2015 1x [EU] , GFL 1x [EU] , 2v2 tournament with HaZe x1 [EU] , 1x Napoléonic Wars League Winner [EU] ,RGL 1st League [EU] , NAvsEU Winner 1x [EU] , 5th Regimental Groupfighting  Tournament with 17e x1 [EU]  , 3v3 tournament with Lebrave and Haze x1 [EU] , Norwegian's 1v1 Duel Tournament [EU]  x1 , 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament x1 [EU], 2v2 Groupfighting  x1 [FR] ,  European 5v5 Groupfighting Cup [EU] x1 , Runner up 7v7 ( with shit teammates) ,  FritnBob bayo mayo 1v1 tourney [EU] x1 ,  Runner up Bob's 7v7 Tourney x1 , Mini-NWWC 2016 x1  [EU], GFL season 2   [EU] x1 , 7w7 Melee Tournament 'le pitchovina'  [EU] x1   , European 3v3 Cup Tournament [EU] x1 , 2v2 tournament with HaZe x1 [EU] ,RGL season 4 with 85e , European 4v4 Cup Tournament ,6w6 [1 sword + 5 bayo's] melee tournament 'le pitchovina II' x1 , MightyPaiN's 5v5 Melee Tournament  x1 , NWWC 2017 ,1v1  66 th internal tournament , MarxeiL's 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament  ,    [Tournament][EGC5] EU 5v5 Groupfighting Cup , Hercules' 4v4 Groupfighting , MarxeiL's 9v9 Groupfighting Tournament , <NSR> Duel Tournament x1
[close]
(extazz)

Ledger with you just want to self suck your ego and your friend it's ofc a very good list.
Or with you just  want to do a real list player all of time , you are a epic jock.

PS :
Spoiler
Doing a currently list with no frenchtouch to help you : the jock is more epic.
[close]
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 19, 2018, 06:28:15 pm »
Why am I never on these lists. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(