Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 79591 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2017, 05:13:06 pm »
Look at the criteria

So you're saying blood suckers are given a higher position just because they played amongst other good players?
This just proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2017, 05:15:03 pm »

snip
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:55:17 am by Carabino »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2017, 05:16:26 pm »

snip
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:54:58 am by Carabino »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2017, 06:57:26 pm »
Murphy he was good to be fair.

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2017, 07:55:32 pm »

Did he participate many tournaments though?

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2017, 07:56:16 pm »

pretty sure he did in some 5v5s and in one of my 1v1s but 1v1s dont count.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2017, 08:51:19 pm »

Compared to most people on this list, yes.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 05, 2017, 01:53:47 am »
Im pretty sure your country is being sucked by islamic cocks right now.

damn son

Offline OldPlayer

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2017, 08:44:20 pm »
-
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:44:39 pm by OldPlayer »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2017, 08:53:57 pm »
I think Spartan should be higher by 1 point. His Groupfighting level was acceptional.

LameHorse should be 94 and Mik 91 or 92 - he was on Moskitos level if not slightly better, Lamehorse was much better than people think he was and He led the GB team to victory. Deserves a bit more recognition.
Oh my god. He led Nr.24 well that's it. He wasn't a good Melee player. He just wasn't.
Oh please enlighten me how many melee tournaments LameHorse and Mik won. Close to fucking zero. You? lol.

Heist, you are full of shit. You're giving me the cold hand because I rejected your bigoted ass-lickery to recruit me to accomodate your epic fail being a good player competitively. Being a hero on groupfighting server barely (if ever) wins you any prestigious tournaments.

Most people here seem to rate players on their stats whipping noobs on groupfighting_server, while a bright few know the difference between winning and the latter. If these would write this list, 50% on the current list wouldn't even be close to be on it.

Please spare me the bullshit next time, and go left-face/present arms train your noobs each thursday in the 22nd instead.

You all know who I am.

Hahaha sit yer ass the f*uck down Heist

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #250 on: June 06, 2017, 08:56:24 pm »
I think Spartan should be higher by 1 point. His Groupfighting level was acceptional.

LameHorse should be 94 and Mik 91 or 92 - he was on Moskitos level if not slightly better, Lamehorse was much better than people think he was and He led the GB team to victory. Deserves a bit more recognition.
Oh my god. He led Nr.24 well that's it. He wasn't a good Melee player. He just wasn't.
You all know who I am.
I thought your identity was top secret? :o
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2017, 01:36:51 am »

Oh please enlighten me how many melee tournaments LameHorse and Mik won. Close to fucking zero. You? lol.

Heist, you are full of shit. You're giving me the cold hand because I rejected your bigoted ass-lickery to recruit me to accomodate your epic fail being a good player competitively. Being a hero on groupfighting server barely (if ever) wins you any prestigious tournaments.

Most people here seem to rate players on their stats whipping noobs on groupfighting_server, while a bright few know the difference between winning and the latter. If these would write this list, 50% on the current list wouldn't even be close to be on it.

Please spare me the bullshit next time, and go left-face/present arms train your noobs each thursday in the 22nd instead.

You all know who I am.

Also, where is mem95?

I never rated you as a player. Obviously others did. Stop crying your fucking eyes out like a little bitch. If anybody is full of shit here it's you, all you did was throw togeather a paragraph that doesn't make sense. People rate good meleers on how well they can melee, nothing more. Nothing less. You don't ask someone 'oh hey, do you think X is a good meleer' 'Oh hang on a sec let me just go add up all the tournaments they've won'. The best meleers are those who stand out most to you, that's it.

I don't even remember trying to recruit you, it's nice you remember, I'm very humbled it must've been a very important moment within your life.

I read back on my comment and I realise it was a bit harsh. Sorry for that, and I take back the 'you can't block' because I honestly don't know. The truth to the matter is I never saw much of your melee ability and that's probably why I don't think you're particularly good. Yet, I've seen you within teams where other players have stood out much better than you did.

Lamehorse and Mik were a couple of Nr.24's carries and you're slamming them? Nice. From what I remember, socially you were a decent lad, and I'm sorry for making you mad because I didn't have that intent, I Like to shit talk on FSE sometimes and I do just write before I think a lot here.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:18:37 am by Heist »

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2017, 02:55:41 am »

You all know who I am.

Also, where is mem95?

Clean & simple.
+1
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2017, 02:59:31 am »

You all know who I am.

Also, where is mem95 & Fungus??
very nice
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2017, 03:19:29 am »
oh boy, nr24's dedicated forum warrior is back
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.