Author Topic: 78th Regiment  (Read 5037 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 78th Regiment
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 05:45:41 pm »
Mephis, I don't know how he can give permissions though, from what I know he just came up with the new name (84th) (and was never 78th Col), so he can only give permissions on using the 84th name....The old 78th name was given up first by Tyrion and then by Smollett and was recently vacant.... And then I claimed the 78th name after that, officially on the FSE list and with a thread and all.....one of the reasons why I did that was exactly to prevent that anyone can come around and go with the 78th name, it should be in the hands of original 78th members when we want to become active under that name again  :-*  :P

Are you currently leading a regiment in events actively with people under the 78th name? If so show us please. You cannot hold a name without using it actively. If you want to hold the 78th name you need to actively play and host a group.

"one of the reasons why I did that was exactly to prevent that anyone can come around and go with the 78th name,"

They shouldn't have renamed if they want to keep this name and the new.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 06:04:23 pm »
Good luck movement

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_Pte_Finlay_MacNab
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 07:02:12 pm »
There were different regiments in the past who were not active over a period of time, for example over the winter season, but their name was still not revoked, even if others tried to take the name (91st, 14e etc...) they were denied....

So I claimed the name, officially and according to the rules on FSE, also with the information that we're not that active right now (although we may have some activity every other month or so...)

We'll come back some time, and if y'all want to revoke our name now and our pride, then that's fukd up, because the 78th was one of the older and respected names in the community and this is what we get in return? Baby don't hurt me   :'(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2015, 08:09:27 pm »
Pride is for pussys.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2015, 09:37:43 pm »
Herishey nice to see u me m8  :-* ; I think ur KKA regiment at the time was also an example of a regiment taking a break for a season but still not stripped of their identity and being able to make a return. I'm asking for the same courtesy in regards to the 78thers..... If u treat us differently, u will get very bad karma that's all I can say  :P

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2015, 09:40:15 pm »
Herishey nice to see u me m8  :-* ; I think ur KKA regiment at the time was also an example of a regiment taking a break for a season but still not stripped of their identity and being able to make a return. I'm asking for the same courtesy in regards to the 78thers..... If u treat us differently, u will get very bad karma that's all I can say  :P

You make it out like the 78th disbanded, from IECs videos I can see they're still going. Now you have every right to use the name but you need a regiment to back the claim. If you're going to sit on the name and not use it and someone comes along who wants it they can take it. Recent example being the 42nd claimed by Super as the older group wasn't active.

Offline ztree

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2015, 09:52:48 pm »
Alright fair enough, then I surely will get some additional time to bring more evidence of activity and all that hoopla? That's all I ask for now, to give me a little more time to build the 78th up from scratch again and let me boys shine again.

As for the gentlemen who made this thread, I politely ask of you guys to please take another name for now good brothers. Even if you want a traditional name of a former big regiment, there's plenty to choose from with better stats than the 78th even

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2015, 09:58:10 pm »
91st

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2015, 10:02:36 pm »
91st is a nice name?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 10:44:10 pm »
Smallest leading a regiment will disband in about 2 weeks Ztree. So, why the fuss?   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

We had a good 3 years. Let the old girl rest, it can only take so much autism. Bannerlord will be a different time.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:46:13 pm by Tyrionpk »

AeroNinja

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 12:26:29 pm »
I hope Bannerlord ever releases. Havent seen much news in a few months.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 05:45:34 pm »

Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 05:51:19 pm »

News flash, Russia bombed Turkey accidently hitting TaleWorlds....

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2015, 06:58:33 pm »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 07:34:45 pm »

News flash, Russia bombed Turkey accidently hitting TaleWorlds....