Author Topic: Old Melee version  (Read 38485 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Old Melee version
« Reply #375 on: September 12, 2018, 03:14:30 pm »
Spoiler
You would rather let your women be disrespected and attacked. And let foreign scum bags steal your nation and its pride? Disgusting.

tfw some american fatties try to make a point about another country's immigration

you have fucking 40 million -snip-, 50 million latinos and 10 millions jews, and your "wonderufl country is the most multicultural ever ahahahah, the USA is like the epitome of western weakness and stupidity
As for immigrants "direspecting and attacking" our women, dont you worry darling, we're taking great care of those muslims over here ;). But ofc yall probably never heard about all this since ur on ur island of ignorance and still watching dumb shit like Fox News or CNN

now i suggest you shut the fuck up on subjects u dont know shit about apart from what laughable american medias told you
that's what a good american ignorant does, stick to it please ty  :)

American's are stupid, this guy say we have many migrants but i think he is idiot and very incult USA is born with imigration and your culture is at 90% european.

USA in 2015

99% are of origine european spanish etc

53,54 % is white ( so from europe with imigration in XIX's and XX's)

23,20 % are spannishs

14,82 % black

7,07 % asiat

1,11 %  and ????????? AMERINDIEN THE ONLY GUYS ARE FROM AMERICAN LAND. The question is why they are only 1,11%  ::) ::) open a history book.

in last, American army is probably the best with russia, chine and after france, uk etc but the only question how much war America won in the last 60 years ? Coree ? No. Vietman XD ? No. Iraq ? No. Somalia ? No. and Afghanistan is still a joke

and in my opinion i dont think  it's nice to live in usa you have 46,5 millions of poor and it's it's not the poor medium classe... too many inequalitys. If you are poor you cant be cured just in france we have  the "social security" so hospital is free like 80% of medicaments and the others medcal spécialitys and we have some others social help. We are not parfect and i know france and usa have different  opinion of the "social" and inequalitys between the rish and the poor and i prefer live in france than go to USA.

You can't XD Vietnam. France lost in Vietnam before America did.

They won against Iraq. They crushed Iraq's forces, the only thing left are insurgents, but the Iraqi government fights against them too with America as allies lol.

Somalia wasn't a war.

Korea they were on the verge of winning until Chinese intervention.

Somebody please tell me what the fuck is Coree
[close]

I just assumed it was Korea lol
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 03:18:01 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #376 on: September 12, 2018, 03:15:43 pm »
So if we rebuilt Europe don't we own it?

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #377 on: September 12, 2018, 03:27:41 pm »
1,11 %  and ????????? AMERINDIEN THE ONLY GUYS ARE FROM AMERICAN LAND. The question is why they are only 1,11%  ::) ::) open a history book.

Because we killed most of them. The men, the women, their kids.  Then we sent the survivors to live on people-farms that we called “reservations”. With pleasure. We would take pleasure in doing so again.

I’ll tell you what, sir, why don’t you leave us alone and we in turn won’t make fun of how your country rapes its former colonies in Africa like a fat child sticking its undersized penis into a senior citizen with dementia. Enjoy that visual simile while you sit back comfortably and let the Légion étrangère do all of your dirty work for you.

Fucking child.
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Nock

« Reply #378 on: September 12, 2018, 03:29:31 pm »
The real reason we will never have an EU vs NA LAN is because some NA cracka is gonna shoot the place up
lool didn't it happen at a madden event.. mad

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #379 on: September 12, 2018, 04:44:24 pm »

Because we killed most of them. The men, the women, their kids. Then we sent the survivors to live on people-farms that we called “reservations”. With pleasure. We would take pleasure in doing so again.

I’ll tell you what, sir, why don’t you leave us alone and we in turn won’t make fun of how your country rapes its former colonies in Africa like a fat child sticking its undersized penis into a senior citizen with dementia. Enjoy that visual simile while you sit back comfortably and let the Légion étrangère do all of your dirty work for you.

Fucking child.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 04:49:17 pm by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #380 on: September 12, 2018, 04:58:00 pm »

Because we killed most of them. The men, the women, their kids.  Then we sent the survivors to live on people-farms that we called “reservations”. With pleasure. We would take pleasure in doing so again.

Fucking child.

Nice we can see a good american retard shame on you
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 12, 2018, 04:58:52 pm »
well, so far the award of the most pathetic attempt to defend one's country went to Maxim, looks like we have a challenger lol

yeah there is an overflow of immigrants in basically half of europe, not just france, and im against it. Tho there is no "loss of national pride" in france, only like 2% of immigrants that are noisier than all the others combined; just like any other annoying minority (hello feminists), and obviously american media depicting it as a fucking invasion or the end of western world or god knows what other stupid shit
God fucking help us if one of your medias report white men killing immigrants aswell, naaaah that's be racist, that's not what we want to show to our gullible little americans, they wouldn't be fearing for western civilization anymore!!  :-\
Also "destruction of your culture", thats rich coming from you american idiot, you dont even have a culture anymore, your country is the most racially mixed in the world while we're probably still like 90-85% white in france. Dont worry boy, i think we have a few centuries ahead until our culture gets in danger (assuming the immigration hasnt been stopped by then) while yours is already gone

There are so many terrorist attacks happening in France that I actually gave up updating The Politics Thread with this week's latest trucking/stabbing/bombing. Evidently migrant integration is pretty much non-existence and Paris is completely open season for Moroccans & Afghans.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #382 on: September 12, 2018, 05:47:16 pm »

Fucking child.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #383 on: September 12, 2018, 05:58:39 pm »
well, so far the award of the most pathetic attempt to defend one's country went to Maxim, looks like we have a challenger lol

yeah there is an overflow of immigrants in basically half of europe, not just france, and im against it. Tho there is no "loss of national pride" in france, only like 2% of immigrants that are noisier than all the others combined; just like any other annoying minority (hello feminists), and obviously american media depicting it as a fucking invasion or the end of western world or god knows what other stupid shit
God fucking help us if one of your medias report white men killing immigrants aswell, naaaah that's be racist, that's not what we want to show to our gullible little americans, they wouldn't be fearing for western civilization anymore!!  :-\
Also "destruction of your culture", thats rich coming from you american idiot, you dont even have a culture anymore, your country is the most racially mixed in the world while we're probably still like 90-85% white in france. Dont worry boy, i think we have a few centuries ahead until our culture gets in danger (assuming the immigration hasnt been stopped by then) while yours is already gone
Paris is completely open season for Moroccans & Afghans.
that killed me lmao, i live in paris myself, ur not fooling anyone

WaTCh oUt 4 n0-g0-z0n3s!11!1!!!
[close]

i live litteraly 15 mins away from two of those and i can tell you boy its yet again pure american media bs  ;D

btw we dont have any afghans in france, idiot, actually the US have a bigger afghan community than any other european country besides germany
l34rn g30gr4ph1cs m8

edit : hey Cpt Jake, u forgot to snip one of my n-words on p.24, np bae  :-*
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 06:05:30 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 12, 2018, 06:10:11 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45468082

Just 2 days ago lol, from a British media outlet that is pretty left-wing

that killed me lmao

Getting killed in Paris isn't unusual, don't worry
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 06:14:00 pm by Gordo »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #385 on: September 12, 2018, 06:35:23 pm »

Fucking child.

didnt you guys do it first tho

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #386 on: September 12, 2018, 06:59:05 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45468082

Just 2 days ago lol, from a British media outlet that is pretty left-wing
oh yes, and i guess paris is suddenly the world crime capital

Murders in Paris 2017 : about 30, of which 34% are conjugal/familial
Murders in New-York 2017 : 390

even shitholes like marseille and grenoble are more dangerous than paris
once again, i suggest you gullible americans shut up about subjects you know nothing about, and keep your eyes on what actually mean something : numbers. Also quit making those embarassing statements about paris and europeans in general, its just further proving how americans are generally dumber than europe and asia (i mean its no coincidence if u have so many transgenders/SJW movements and we dont XD)

oh btw, just for the joke : murders in Chicago in 2017 - 762  ;D ;D ;D

that killed me lmao

Getting killed in Paris isn't unusual, don't worry
looks like its more usual in any US city than paris  :)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 07:24:17 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 12, 2018, 07:12:39 pm »
After reading through all of this, Dayboul is by far the easiest to understand

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #388 on: September 12, 2018, 07:19:57 pm »

Because we killed most of them. The men, the women, their kids. Then we sent the survivors to live on people-farms that we called “reservations”. With pleasure. We would take pleasure in doing so again.

Fucking child.

This fucking killed me dude i am in tears lmfao

Nock

« Reply #389 on: September 12, 2018, 07:21:55 pm »
this is so retarded