Author Topic: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Est.2015 NA | EU  (Read 27385 times)

Offline 17e Official [NA]

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Est.2015 NA | EU
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2017, 02:02:33 pm »
Stop posting hate here Niphex and Pieter or anyone who feels like they need to butt in thanks have a nice day I'm going to school now like a normal Human being and not fighting someone over the internet -17e Offical staff
Join the 17e Today

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2017, 02:03:06 pm »

man's an avid roleplayer innit

Offline Mr Warlord

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Cpl_James_Ruthven
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2017, 02:03:38 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2017, 02:03:52 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Omfg. Kuni lonchamp. Destroys the great name and steals my french historical Surname.

Whats your Next rename going to be?  91st? Can't you be fucking original for one time?  Cheez man.

Fuck off let the man do what he wants, Daddy kuni do what you like.

Skitty honestly you should probably fuck off go make ur 12458362th regiment and then make an other one but it all comes down that they all suck and that is because you suck as a person and in game you suck as well in melee and leading :D

Havent rly created many regs anymore, second of all you’re the most easiest person i can best in melee, so what yu on about.

BEST IN MELEE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yea sure kid that is why you always made the cut for any gf team or even NL team oh wait you never did HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
[close]

That doesnt matter even tho im cut for it, i wont get accepted anyway, even if i would beat you all wich i like can almost beat every NL member i still wont get accepted so for me i dont give a fck about NL team.
[close]

Is that why you always kept asking to join and failed every trial, thinking you could actually beat any of the NL team when you are so shit at the game well jesus christ you must be fucking retarded and blind at the same time kiddo

What yu on about, only applied once, your the stupid kid here, i can beat you easy

Tell me what was your score against team NL vs TBE now this is going to be hard for you I know as you are the laughing stock of the NL community and the international community.

Im not a pussy like you, my score was 8-17, we lost yea but you should know TBE exist of only 13thRS members now, and they suck but still we lost no excuses for that
Lies your score was 2 15 or 1 15

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2017, 02:04:24 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Omfg. Kuni lonchamp. Destroys the great name and steals my french historical Surname.

Whats your Next rename going to be?  91st? Can't you be fucking original for one time?  Cheez man.

Skitty honestly you should probably fuck off go make ur 12458362th regiment and then make an other one but it all comes down that they all suck and that is because you suck as a person and in game you suck as well in melee and leading :D

Havent rly created many regs anymore, second of all you’re the most easiest person i can best in melee, so what yu on about.

BEST IN MELEE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yea sure kid that is why you always made the cut for any gf team or even NL team oh wait you never did HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
[close]

That doesnt matter even tho im cut for it, i wont get accepted anyway, even if i would beat you all wich i like can almost beat every NL member i still wont get accepted so for me i dont give a fck about NL team.
[close]

Is that why you always kept asking to join and failed every trial, thinking you could actually beat any of the NL team when you are so shit at the game well jesus christ you must be fucking retarded and blind at the same time kiddo

What yu on about, only applied once, your the stupid kid here, i can beat you easy

Tell me what was your score against team NL vs TBE now this is going to be hard for you I know as you are the laughing stock of the NL community and the international community.

Im not a pussy like you, my score was 8-17, we lost yea but you should know TBE exist of only 13thRS members now, and they suck but still we lost no excuses for that
Lies your score was 2 15 or 1 15

Not it wasnt

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2017, 02:04:37 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

a real carry player like you claim to be as you are better then everyone in NL you should be able to carry them right atleast with a positive score but I suppose you couldnt because you are not the amazing carry player you claim to be.

AeroNinja

« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2017, 02:04:41 pm »
Stop posting hate here Niphex and Pieter or anyone who feels like they need to butt in thanks have a nice day I'm going to school now like a normal Human being and not fighting someone over the internet -17e Offical staff
Take that logo down and no-one has to comment here anything about it. - NiPhix, Creator 17e logo.

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2017, 02:04:44 pm »

Thx thx I try my best >3
wheres the love?

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2017, 02:05:21 pm »

9 ping and that score, haze would be dissapointed

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2017, 02:05:47 pm »
Take that logo down and no-one has to comment here anything about it. - NiPhix, Creator 17e logo.

Niphix he said no hate post common just listen

AeroNinja

« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2017, 02:06:05 pm »
I don't remember asking you a damn thing, friend.

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2017, 02:06:43 pm »
Ahh Holdfast is shit NA is dead what is dead may never die
wheres the love?

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2017, 02:07:43 pm »

9 ping and that score, haze would be dissapointed

I may have ping, but like i said, im not the best player, and how i stated was that i can almost beat every NL player isnt like im a godly player u dumbfck pieter, again im not the best player i know but still good enough to actually make a difference in some fights

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2017, 02:08:51 pm »
wheres the love?

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile