Author Topic: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Est.2015 NA | EU  (Read 27376 times)

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Est.2015 NA | EU
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2017, 01:21:19 pm »
Can we put Skitty and Kuni in a 10 ft cannon and fire them off to fucking Mars?
Yes

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2017, 01:21:57 pm »
Throw Movement in as well

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2017, 01:22:35 pm »
Throw Movement in as well

Tbh, move is more cancerous than me

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2017, 01:32:06 pm »
Proud Ex-Cpl of the 17e. Pieter is my master. -Nip did daddy call you back from your I'm leaving warband it's too addicting lol
wheres the love?

AeroNinja

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2017, 01:34:17 pm »
Do you have crippling seizure in your brains?? You are the most annoying kid I have ever seen on a public forum for games.

Don't you have any originality in that egoistic cheesehead of yours? Delete that avatar of that "17 NA Steamgroup" you have made. I made it and I don't want any other person to use it.

And don't you try to bring Movement in because he hasn't done shit to that image.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2017, 01:35:05 pm »
Omfg. Kuni lonchamp. Destroys the great name and steals my french historical Surname.

Whats your Next rename going to be?  91st? Can't you be fucking original for one time?  Cheez man.

Fuck off let the man do what he wants, Daddy kuni do what you like.

Skitty honestly you should probably fuck off go make ur 12458362th regiment and then make an other one but it all comes down that they all suck and that is because you suck as a person and in game you suck as well in melee and leading :D

Havent rly created many regs anymore, second of all you’re the most easiest person i can best in melee, so what yu on about.

BEST IN MELEE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yea sure kid that is why you always made the cut for any gf team or even NL team oh wait you never did HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2017, 01:35:28 pm »
Do you have crippling seizure in your brains?? You are the most annoying kid I have ever seen on a public forum for games.

Don't you have any originality in that egoistic cheesehead of yours? Delete that avatar of that "17 NA Steamgroup" you have made. I made it and I don't want any other person to use it.

What I found that on Google who knows anyone could have made it it just says 17 on it lol
wheres the love?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2017, 01:36:56 pm »

What I found that on Google who knows anyone could have made it it just says 17 on it lol

Spoiler
Movement said it's fine Kuni 2k17 the most retarded NA kid out there
[close]

YEA GOOGLE
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:43:30 pm by pieter »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2017, 01:38:16 pm »
Banter

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2017, 01:38:46 pm »
spicy banter

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2017, 01:38:49 pm »
Every picture that gets shared with imgur or tinypic gets on google you disorientated yankee faggot. Delete that image. Or I'll make a second report to Steam so they'll know its urgent.
Sir why don't you make 10000 who cares tbh found it on Google
wheres the love?

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2017, 01:39:08 pm »
Spoiler
Omfg. Kuni lonchamp. Destroys the great name and steals my french historical Surname.

Whats your Next rename going to be?  91st? Can't you be fucking original for one time?  Cheez man.

Fuck off let the man do what he wants, Daddy kuni do what you like.

Skitty honestly you should probably fuck off go make ur 12458362th regiment and then make an other one but it all comes down that they all suck and that is because you suck as a person and in game you suck as well in melee and leading :D

Havent rly created many regs anymore, second of all you’re the most easiest person i can best in melee, so what yu on about.

BEST IN MELEE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yea sure kid that is why you always made the cut for any gf team or even NL team oh wait you never did HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
[close]

That doesnt matter even tho im cut for it, i wont get accepted anyway, even if i would beat you all wich i like can almost beat every NL member i still wont get accepted so for me i dont give a fck about NL team.

AeroNinja

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2017, 01:40:51 pm »
Every picture that gets shared with imgur or tinypic gets on google you disorientated yankee faggot. Delete that image. Or I'll make a second report to Steam so they'll know its urgent.
I wonder if you could read or if you are even able to use any of those I don't know what it is what sits in your head but, if you want to play it that way sure. :) I'll make a second report. Enjoy your littletime with that avatar.  8)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2017, 01:41:20 pm »
Damn! He just fucked your gf team Pieter!!!!!!!!

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2017, 01:42:00 pm »
I wonder if you could read or if you are even able to use any of those I don't know what it is what sits in your head but, if you want to play it that way sure. :) I'll make a second report. Enjoy your littletime with that avatar.  8)

Niphix you sound like a fcking kid