Author Topic: Something Interesting From Groupfighting  (Read 2142 times)

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 74th_Col_MacTavish
  • Side: Neutral
Something Interesting From Groupfighting
« on: March 02, 2013, 03:09:51 pm »
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882975576981285180/A7FB9C13A5E8CD969C52E31B45B9FDFD115C8929/

One of the 91st admins permabanned a player for shooting the first time.

I had never seen him before, or any rule breaking associated with him and I play GF on a regular basis (daily, for 2 hours on avg).

This is Tavington's response when I said they should respect the slay + kick + Temp Sequence. It truly amuses me how some people refuse to stop digging that hole...

Anyone else still in support of him getting unbanned from FSE forums? Didn't think so.

PS: Been hearing alot of great stuff about the other GF servers going up, such as the 44th_NW_Groupfighting -> Recommend.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:13:11 pm by 74th_MacTavish »

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Re: Something Interesting From Groupfighting
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 03:24:13 pm »
They can ban who ever they like it is their own server, most people are aware that the 91st enforces rules very strictly on their server, i'm sure if he posted an unban they would see he had learnt his lesson and allow him back.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 03:25:43 pm »
Strange because 2nd round I was logged in with admin, I had to slay the guy that got perma'd for shooting. Please don't make assumptions, it tends to help.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 03:34:53 pm »
Strange because 2nd round I was logged in with admin, I had to slay the guy that got perma'd for shooting. Please don't make assumptions, it tends to help.

As Pride put it ^, don't presume things and attempting to create a flame war on these forums, it's not at all healthy.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Kator Viridian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 03:36:37 pm »

As Pride put it ^, don't presume things and attempting to create a flame war on these forums, it's not at all healthy.

By responding you are instigating it, Ni had already stated as to why it happened backing him up is pretty pointless considering he is an admin already. No point in throwing coal onto a roaring fire is there?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 03:39:11 pm »
You again ?  ;D

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3465.0

Try to act like a mature person , you have been banned on two famous server , and it's never your fault ;)

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 03:40:03 pm »

By responding you are instigating it, Ni had already stated as to why it happened backing him up is pretty pointless considering he is an admin already. No point in throwing coal onto a roaring fire is there?

Or you could look at the definition of instigate, anyhow. I am replying to this thread by stating my opinion, you're instigating an argument with me now, so. "No point in throwing coal onto a roaring fire is there?"
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 11:38:42 pm »
As far as dealing with this goes, FSE cannot intervene in issues concerning a privately-owned server. Similarly though, MacTavish has every right to "Warn" the community about admin abuse on private servers (As I believe many supporters of the 91st server were "Warning" people about the 84e siege server, recently).

My advice would be to find another server to use, MacTavish.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 74th_Col_MacTavish
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 12:05:16 am »
As far as dealing with this goes, FSE cannot intervene in issues concerning a privately-owned server. Similarly though, MacTavish has every right to "Warn" the community about admin abuse on private servers (As I believe many supporters of the 91st server were "Warning" people about the 84e siege server, recently).

My advice would be to find another server to use, MacTavish.

Exactly my hope Blobmania =) pointing that out.