Author Topic: NW Community Suggestions & Grievances  (Read 9932 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NW Community Suggestions & Grievances
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2013, 05:26:44 pm »
Spoiler
Probably because it was a made up regiment from an account of another regiment leader to provoke. And your friend had to jump on the bandwagon and provoke as well i guess. :) But yeah, I bet you knew all this already.

When i see your posts on Taleworlds where you do the same Evanovic than I sometimes must wonder why you have nothing better to do than to provoke other people. Especially since you do not know them personally at all.

What the hell? You reported someone for saying 'Bydand' in another regiment's thread. You have no sense of fairness? And does the moderator who muted him have any? This is a joke and the community will know. Community reps will be on your ass.

Nope :) I did not report anyone. Neither one of my regiment. As you can read on the post i offered the person of the regiment to contact me on steam. I was just told a moment ago by an moderator that it was a duplicate account. But go ahead raging.

Also I expect an apology for spreading lies. Any moderator and admin will tell you that not a single report was made.

Also. You are quite the shit stirring piece of shit are you not? Oh yeah. For this you can report me now :)
[close]

Spoiler
What I am more surprised at is that FSE came out to say that my mute was not deserving yet it came from Vincenzo himself. Whom by the way will not get in contact with me via every medium I've used so far. If the head of the community is willing to just add 35 points on to me for saying "Bydand". I wonder if all the moderators are as ban hungry as he is, then again they don't all have the same special relationship with Donald.

I have a log if you want to read it that shows it comes not from me. And that i called it silly.

I do not like you. I think you are a troll. But no 92nd member ever reported you nor was it on my request that you were muted.

Same goes for Herlev who came crawling out of his hole to insult me yet I did not ask Vince or any other moderator to look into it.
[close]

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2013, 05:30:14 pm »
I can't punish anyone for calling another user a troll, but I'll investigate the other one. Cheers for bringing it to my attention.

Edit:

Apologies, I realise that you did originally report this, but I don't think I saw it yesterday. I've had 25-30 reports in the last two days and one or two have been overlooked.

I've given Donald a watched rating for that post, it's unprovoked and steps over the line. Apologies your original report wasn't dealt with in a more timely manner.

- Blob
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:35:40 pm by Blobmania »
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2013, 05:30:31 pm »
My Grievance: 92nd Donald has repeatedly insulted other users and faced no repercussions whatsoever.

Yesterday he called Evanovic "quite the shit stirring piece of shit are you not?"

He then today referred to me as a "troll"

When will he be muted or warned? And if he isn't to be. Why is he exempt from forum rules?

I add myself to the same grievance...

Offline GrantyPooh

• First Sergeant
  • Old Nosey
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GrantyPooh.
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2013, 07:31:37 pm »
Ah, the dictatorship of FSE strikes again. GG well played.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2013, 07:34:05 pm »
Ah, the dictatorship of FSE strikes again. GG well played.

Jawohl! Dankeschoen :) Aufwiedersehen!
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Kator Viridian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2013, 08:17:57 pm »
Punishment for posting in a regiment thread when on the FSE as long as it keeps in with the rule of keeping on topic should be enforced, infact should be enforced more. Also requesting that someone leave a regiment thread if said person is keeping on topic should punish the requestee under:

2. Trolling, insulting and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.

I have highlighted where the requestee would be breaking such rule as infact quoted here:

Could you guys perhaps get the fuck off of our thread? Thanks.

This under the standard obligation of society and swearing fashion is considered a threatening action under most state laws.

You could also take this into account of the "Unspecificness" of the above bolded text of "Threats" ... It would be wise to re-write or atleast update to a more satisfactory statement of the rules.

Kator.

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2013, 01:47:37 am »
Hey Folks,

Check out the new thread located here:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3631.0