Author Topic: And address to the community - Tavington  (Read 7837 times)

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 74th_Col_MacTavish
  • Side: Neutral
Re: And address to the community - Tavington
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 02:08:42 pm »
I do not support the unbanning of Tavington.

He is a person that has insulted many individuals in this community. The name Tav/James Stewart is always greeted with a deep-rooted disrespect for the person he is. I truly feel sorry for the 91st that they have not yet managed to replace him with someone more suitable. As someone who is going to be attending medical university, I was called a retard in MM Russia3 by this ignorant git, for shooting on the groupfighting server the first time I went on it without knowing the rules. I was disrespectfully treated and instantly banned from the 91st. Apparently he feels that leading a large(er) regiment grants him the ability to act as whatever.

People such as him have personality disorders and most of the time, regardless of their apologies, they will always go back to behaving as before at the first opportunity that is presented. Its obvious he has a plethora of complexes that don't allow him to act humanly. As for his heartfelt apology, its fully revolving around his interest in being able to lead the 91st. A while back I used to respect the 91st for skill, regardless of the dirt at the top -> Now I'm starting to disrespect the 91st as a whole for following such a character. There is a saying that those who are alike will inevitable congregate.

Tavington is a negative influence in the community and will continue to be as such until he is completely banned from all aspects of NW.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:09:37 pm by 74th_MacTavish »

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 02:16:02 pm »
As someone who is going to be attending medical university,

I dont see why that matters to the post

People such as him have personality disorders and most of the time,

Directly insulting where it isn't nessecary. (if it ever is)

You could try to bring it a bit more polite, in my opninion
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:22:55 pm by Jocam »

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 02:21:05 pm »
Ignorant git is a statement, not an insult. Him having a personality disorder is also a fact. A person that can insult hundreds online only makes an apology AFTER he was banned. Why did he need to get banned to apologize? He has the interest of not being banned on forums and he's doing everything he can. Honestly I'm wondering if his arse ever gets jealous of the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Also,

Allow me to define Ignorant for you : It is someone who makes a decision or statement lacking knowledge or being unawares. Calling a highly intelligent person a retard is an ignorant statement. The fact that I'm going to medical university proves that I'm not a retard which is why it is relevant. If you had the patience and/or the intelligence to read through it you would have seen that. I stated my personal implication to show why I think Tav should never be unbanned.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:25:07 pm by 74th_MacTavish »

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 02:25:40 pm »
My apologies, I edited the post.

Why should it matter that you would study medicine?
And, saying he has personality disorders, IS an insult, for I am certain he hasn't told you. Also,  I am pretty dead certain you don't have access to his medical records.

if you had the patience and/or the intelligence to read through it.

Again, direct insult, and, in my opninion, a rather immature one.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 02:27:05 pm »
Jocam just go home.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 02:28:03 pm »
I am home, james

Offline Mad_man1

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 02:30:57 pm »
A quick look through your post history shows this:

This is my grievance.

@ The idiot who called us Filthy Casuals. Both myself and Sven are die-hard meleers that bassicaly spend our whole non-LB time on groupfighting servers you ignorant fucking git =). My concerns regarding the community are not related to game mechanics. Bloody fool. Also melee is the heart and soul because this sick community has decided it is. It this a fucking call of duty: Napoleonic Wars ? Last I checked we were supposed to play realistic linebattles.

I don't think you're level headed enough to discuss the subject, regardless of whether or not you're going to medical school, you need to learn to control yourself and think before you post. It's never right to say such things on a forum and I think deserves a warning too.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2013, 02:31:09 pm »
Yes good one. But your doing and saying nothing productive, you don't support the unban and your arguing with someone else who doesn't. Nothing productive so just stop.

Offline Gentil

• Captain
  • Escaped inmate of the 84e prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentil
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2013, 02:31:21 pm »
If Tavington gets unbanned what stops everyone who gets banned, in the future, pleading for a second chance making the ban in the first place completely redundant. I feel that the ban should stay in place otherwise people can refer to Tav getting a second chance.

**Disclaimer** This is my point of view and has nothing to do with the 84e's general opinion

Offline 74th_MacTavish

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 02:40:21 pm »

This is my grievance.

@ The idiot who called us Filthy Casuals. Both myself and Sven are die-hard meleers that bassicaly spend our whole non-LB time on groupfighting servers you ignorant fucking git =). My concerns regarding the community are not related to game mechanics. Bloody fool. Also melee is the heart and soul because this sick community has decided it is. It this a fucking call of duty: Napoleonic Wars ? Last I checked we were supposed to play realistic linebattles.

I don't think you're level headed enough to discuss the subject, regardless of whether or not you're going to medical school, you need to learn to control yourself and think before you post. It's never right to say such things on a forum and I think deserves a warning too.

I think you are a fanboy that focuses on petite and unimportant details. Next time you quote me calling someone an idiot, also quote the person I am calling idiotic, you know, not to be biased.

someone "level-headed" like you would know that. someone who knows how to control himself would do that. Point proven.

Furthermore, unless the whole community has become PEGI 12, then I'm preety sure swearing isn't a fucking death penalty offense.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:48:05 pm by 74th_MacTavish »

Offline Joker11

• Second Lieutenant
  • Everything you can imagine is real
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stWFI_Gefr_Joker
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 02:50:39 pm »
Talking about a second chance? he did had plenty?  as I remember?

Too many second chance... all i can say it's what he did say to me when i asked to be unban from the Groupfighting Server :D

Out of stock :D

Edit : yea I was also banned from there gf server for saying I was the joker who go insulted by tavington :P

'After banning me from the 84e Siege Server, for no apparent reason pertaining to their server rules'

And after banning almost all of the 84e members from your groupfighting server for no apparent reason pertaining to your server rules ! :/
And removing people from their admin powers because they left 91st
And crying to people because they are owning you in linebattle and don't want to do any linebattles anymore with them, because they are better than you...

No, i will never never NEVER forgive you. Believe me. If you think that 84e is immature... just after being banned from FSE forums, banning us from your GF server, THAT'S immature.

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 03:00:21 pm »
Tavington has had multiple chances as have several others within this community thus stating he has used all of these up is not a legitimate statement to use as oppositon to his unbanning.

However after carefully reading through his well phrased and rather delectable post i must say his arrogance shines through even when he attempts to make a humble apology to the community, within the first paragraph he cannot resist stating how amazing the 91st are, when all he had to say is his behaviour was inappropriate of a regiment leader.

Furthermore the way he attempts to pass on the blame reminds me of 'teflon ron' where although he made the mistakes he just has to pass on the blame to make himself shine that little bit brighter, for an apology you are meant to appear humiliated, humble and actually sorry instead of trying to put others in the deep to drag yourself out. Not a good move

His stress on how he made playtime hell for some members of the community, mixed with his constant abuse, ability to prolong and initiate arguements that he knew would lead into a constant spiral of dirt is just another reason he highlights that he did wrong, at least he can admit this so for that i have an inkling of respect.

Yet even when banned his regiment has still managed to cause discontent and have attempted to stir things up with their challenges and other posts which often lead to kore arguements etc etc.

However i cannot doubt Tavingtons slyness and cleverness in getting an admin to post this here on the FSE forums, knowing that an admins post often brings more viewers thus boosting his own and making it all the more sweeter.

To clarify however i am not for or against tavingtons unban, just enjoy analyzing rather pompous apologies - hence why my post is full of intrigue and pomposity
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:48:26 pm by Crusader »
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline Mad_man1

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 03:11:15 pm »

This is my grievance.

I think you are a fanboy that focuses on petite and unimportant details. Next time you quote me calling someone an idiot, also quote the person I am calling idiotic, you know, not to be biased.

someone "level-headed" like you would know that. someone who knows how to control himself would do that. Point proven.

Furthermore, unless the whole community has become PEGI 12, then I'm preety sure swearing isn't a fucking death penalty offense.

You missed the part where I said it's never right to call someone an idiot, which means quoting the post you were repying to is unnecessary. The point is, you're being a hypocrite in that this is the very same behavior that Tavington was warned and eventually banned for, so as a result your opinion on the matter carries little weight.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 03:21:56 pm »
To make it public, you banned someone for having the name "Tavington", and not with the 91st tags mind you.  Showing such dishonesty, and claiming a crime of passion rather than making a proper apology, tells us enough. Futhermore, taking out your frustration on apolitical 84e rankers again shows your maturity. By all means, call us vigilantes, but we wont blame 91st rankers for what you have done.

Lets face it that's not even true. That Tavington chap was banned by a 91st member who clearly believed him to be a troll, an understandable mistake, I'm fairly sure the actual Tavington unbanned him as soon as he found out because anyone could see it was a silly mistake.

Though it seems ironic for an 84e chap talking about maturity when some of your officers went to town trolling the 91st thread yesterday evening. Well played.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2013, 03:27:45 pm »
This thread should have been locked from the beginning. Other peoples' opinions are invalid and horribly biased, and this thread reeks of butthurt. The mods  should be the only ones posting in this thread or giving opinions.

Also MacTavish, It's always the dumb people who think they're smart. I think you may have some nagging insecurity issues if you feel the need to keep clarifying how smart you are.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:29:48 pm by Nipplestockings »