Author Topic: NW Community Grievances  (Read 27895 times)

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW Community Grievances
« Reply #180 on: February 26, 2013, 02:44:00 pm »
My grievance: I put forward a motion of no confidence on these Community Representitives! In a month's office they've solved 0 issues and have made barely any progress on anything but their own fancy signatures. Outrageous! There were other candidates on there who were ready with sweeping reforms, action-oriented people, some of them tactically swindled of their elected positions. Right now it looks like we have a couple of armchair politician layabouts enjoying the luxury of status, do they serve nice bruschettas in that exclusive forum of yours? We have been deceived in these elections I tell you!

I warn you to bring forth actions rather than rhetoric and show us what you've been 'working on'. If not, there will be a landslide in the next community election for the more proactive candidates! Will you show us the progress? /endgrievance.
Gee... I didn't see this coming a mile away. So predictable Evan.
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2013, 03:11:41 pm »
Just as predictable as yours.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2013, 03:16:55 pm »
Just as predictable as yours.

Yep. Predictable because they're dodging the questions. Even Menelaos, skipping the oratory, got straight to the point and asked the question I am fundamentally asking you:

My grerivance is that you guys haven't given us status updates, going to do anything soon?

That's my question: when are you going to show us something useful that you've done? Or are you inspiring me to run in the next election?
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: NW Community Grievances Thread
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2013, 03:21:14 pm »
Could there be the possibility of a sort of "Bulletin Board" to be used to keep the community up-to-date with all the happenings surrounding the CommReps and the forum in general? Just a place for the forum mods or even an appointed CommRep to post approved updates, whether they be big or small, general or specific.

Pretty much that exact idea has already been raised, and at present the com reps (and us fse reps) are working out the details of what we'll be releasing and in what format. Give it a week and it should be fully implemented

Also from what I can see in the commrep subboard this is near completion (in terms of disclosure of happenings etc).
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:25:03 pm by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2013, 03:52:57 pm »
Locked, new thread arriving momentarily.