Author Topic: Low-mid Tournament [12th of March]  (Read 11339 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Low-mid Tournament [12th of March]
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2023, 12:13:15 pm »
You still haven't unblocked me after your tantrum :(

fucking cringelord holy shit

tell him flusha

Isnt a mod supposed to stop such stuff and not start 2 of these discussions on a daily basis?  ::)

General Forum banter isn't against the rules, only if man gets personal, but if there's people like you starting these discussions (much like you did on the NWMC captains steam chat), then I'll enjoy taking part. If you stop crying, I'd stop replying but you keep blocking everyone over nothing so it's hard to come to terms
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 12:17:05 pm by Fietta »

Wursti

« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2023, 12:19:17 pm »
good mod

At this point I am missing Von Bergen, man was a saint compared to you

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2023, 12:26:15 pm »
good mod

He’s no longer spewing shit on the forums but in his local political party
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2023, 12:26:35 pm »
good mod

The greatest! Anyways, this off-topic discussion can end, the on-topic discussion in regards to 'who's a top player or not', has been in discussion for a millennia, and its never really been difficult to know who's a mid-low tier player or not, it's just people are more inclined to have more players than they are a balanced tournament, or with enough persuading, can weasel themselves in.

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2023, 12:34:31 pm »
My favourite part about every rookie tournament is the pointless arguing and one-uppery that happens after. Really brings to light who cares a little too much.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2023, 12:41:29 pm »
I'm not even surprised that everyone is talking shit about this tournament already that we see players like me flusha bonya desant vegi slavic maskman and so on being allowed to play on a rookie tournament it's nonsense especially since CCCP won the last rookie tournament without much difficulty and I think it's a lamentable to sneak Blitzkrieg back into a lineup already with this stack I didn't think that about you desant

didn't you sneak zeyden into your team last rookie tournament and he played the whole thing? lmao.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2023, 12:52:18 pm »
idk why shit players always find a way to argue about something useless every rookie tournament, if u guys are genuinely concerned about "WINX CLUBS" or "BLITZ" playing in a tournament I think it would be better to uninstall the game at this point
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 12:55:14 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2023, 12:57:44 pm »
idk why shit players always find a way to argue about something useless every rookie tournament, if u guys are genuinely concerned about "WINX CLUBS" or "BLITZ" playing in a tournament I think it would be better to uninstall the game at this point

Don't do bodya like that

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2023, 12:59:17 pm »
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #174 on: March 13, 2023, 01:00:25 pm »
To be honest having a 1 or 2 little bit better teams really made it quite good, RF had a good challenge against those better teams and we had to try a bit better. even tho we lost those matches I feel like we didnt do bad at all and it was a real good challenge and experience that made the tourney a bit harder and better. I agree there where a few players who where maybe high mid tier, but I still didnt find it unbalanced. RF could have won against Winx or even SF but we also made quite some mistakes in our matches that costed us a lot of rounds

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #175 on: March 13, 2023, 01:46:28 pm »
To be honest having a 1 or 2 little bit better teams really made it quite good, RF had a good challenge against those better teams and we had to try a bit better. even tho we lost those matches I feel like we didnt do bad at all and it was a real good challenge and experience that made the tourney a bit harder and better. I agree there where a few players who where maybe high mid tier, but I still didnt find it unbalanced. RF could have won against Winx or even SF but we also made quite some mistakes in our matches that costed us a lot of rounds
We allowed them to win.
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 13, 2023, 02:12:42 pm »
Holy fuck one more useless discussion about dead game tournament. Starting from nonsense, then including tons of 'arguments' pretending to be logical and then finishing with no any conclusion. Aren't you all tired of this? Guys, how many pull-ups are you able to do for 1 approach? What was the last time you talk to real woman out of the Internet? When was the last time you meet the sunrise? There is a reason to think about.

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #177 on: March 13, 2023, 02:13:14 pm »
So, take fietta - player in league 1 and the team RT, this "player 1" league , he lose in individual skills of many players in the high 2 tier and then what? we should throw everyone in league 1? If you do not know what makes up a team and players in it ( u dont know )  - don't write your bullshit.

What does this even mean
with respect, you have stack syndrome or rather your team and in such circumstances my words are the most likely to be true   8) ;) :)

I think you're deluded and don't use me as an example again, I've been farming top teams more than you've been farming bots on tropical paradise

this is not true btw

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #178 on: March 13, 2023, 02:50:24 pm »
I definitely would not call any of those players above mid level.

I agree to a certain degree that the tourney was a bit unbalanced, since a few of the teams had players that were mid- or in the higher end of mid tier, while others had a mixture of mid to low level players, but all in all I personally think that, on an individual level, the players that were signed up for the tournament were all within the frames of mid-/low level.

It just begs the question, what is considered high level nowadays? So many of the top players have quit over the past year it might be time to set a different standard than the all-time list, since most of them don't play anymore and having that list as the destinction between high level players and the rest just removes about 10% (or less) of the current comp scene from participating in a mid/low level tournament.

I wrote about this above. It's not that difficult to find and identify high-level players.
If you are a member of any team in League One, you will already be stronger than many players in League Two. This is because the teams in league one are playing more, competing, playing against similarly strong teams, and therefore gaining experience and skill.
The same goes for low and middle level players. For example in the same - Warband Matchmaking client . I am sure that if a player is really low or medium level - it is unlikely he can and will achieve any success there. Conversely, if a player is really good, strong and plays at a good level, he will play well in tournaments, Matchmaking and for the regiment. Examples of such players who are members of strong teams , and have good strong stats and statistics in the same Matchmaking are : Ronaldinho , Coco ayala , Tommy , Bird , and others . We cannot call a player weak , or a low level player , if he is a member of one of the best group-fighting teams in Europe , and plays with high stats in Matchmaking.

bit cringe of some players that imo shouldn't even have been playing since they are way better then all of the players competing.

Im going to highlight two posts from two of my lads, which were a little frustrated because of the choice of players which got accepted. We didnt really have the problem that 1-2 individuals destroyed us, but its always frustrating for our unexperienced players (i dont refer to snowwi and krazy on this one) to get destroyed by players clearly out of their league cause they snuck themselves into this tournament just to farm palmares.

You would have a much better chance of winning if these teams such as SF1 , WinX - did not have players from : "Animals , NSS , and other teams, stronger than this tournament".
If WinX didn't have Tommy and BlueWinx, who alone can slaughter half the tournament - the chances would be much higher.
The same goes for Maskmann , Aras , Nedim . The three of them are a much stronger threat, as all three of them are League One players from a professional team - NSS, as opposed to all players and teams in the tournament.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 03:07:11 pm by XBOCT »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 13, 2023, 03:07:16 pm »
You think too highly of WBMM, WBMM is literally made for low-mid tier players, which is why they're the ones who usually play it with some minor exceptions. There's no team chemistry, just a randomfest and doesn't correspond to actual GFs in a lot of ways. No one is actually 'trying' on MM, just running around clicking usually