Author Topic: VetroG's Old Fashion 2v2 Tournament | Application Closed | 10/21/18 9:10 PM EST  (Read 10042 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: VetroG's Old Fashion 2v2 Tournament x2 | Applications Open |
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2018, 05:34:00 am »
People complaining about how he runs his tournament but are too lazy to host their own :(

Not dropping from the tournament but just let Suns in

If he can't control himself just kick him out the first time he fucks up, simple as that

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Suns

« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2018, 05:35:32 am »
vetro removed raf and i after i removed him off snapchat and refused to add him on steam for info, we did not "drop."

we have resolved it and are both unbanned and let back into the tourny.

smart move vetro, smart move.

we won't cause trouble we just want to play, i even made a truce with you awhile ago.

kind of ridiculous but whatever it's resolved i guess.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:38:03 am by Suns »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2018, 05:39:41 am »
People complaining about how he runs his tournament but are too lazy to host their own :(

If he can't control himself just kick him out the first time he fucks up, simple as that

RIP, wish I would've thought of the "too lazy to host your own tourney" defense when people complained in my tournaments.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2018, 05:42:05 am »

RIP, wish I would've thought of the "too lazy to host your own tourney" defense when people complained in my tournaments.
I mean this isn't global politics. If you don't like it do it better there's literally around a solid 40 people who ever participate in these and that's if it goes well

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

|Viper|

« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2018, 05:45:28 am »
They're re added.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:47:40 am by VetroG »

MATT123456789

« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2018, 07:29:34 am »
I guess we are just going to lower the standards for the NW tournaments now huh

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2018, 07:37:49 am »

I mean this isn't global politics. If you don't like it do it better there's literally around a solid 40 people who ever participate in these and that's if it goes well

Doesn't have to be global politics. Saying "if you don't like it host your own" is a pretty major cop out in the face of valid criticism/complaints. Participants always have the right to attempt to get things changed in a tournament they don't like/disagree with, and take action to get it done as much as a host has the right to ignore them and carry on as they wish.

MATT123456789

« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2018, 07:39:07 am »

Doesn't have to be global politics. Saying "if you don't like it host your own" is a pretty major cop out in the face of valid criticism/complaints. Participants always have the right to attempt to get things changed in a tournament they don't like/disagree with, and take action to get it done as much as a host has the right to ignore them and carry on as they wish.

ok false flag orchestrator

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2018, 08:12:30 am »
Valid point. Though I think this could have been solved by actually talking to him about it rather than pinning him against a wall and saying you're out if he doesn't comply.

A simple "they should be allowed in" probably would have sufficed and if it didn't then by all means jump to the threats

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2018, 08:39:29 am »
Valid point. Though I think this could have been solved by actually talking to him about it rather than pinning him against a wall and saying you're out if he doesn't comply.

A simple "they should be allowed in" probably would have sufficed and if it didn't then by all means jump to the threats

It wouldn't have been enough. I actually still have half a mind to drop just because of how my steam conversation with him went.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2018, 08:49:12 am »

It wouldn't have been enough. I actually still have half a mind to drop just because of how my steam conversation with him went.
Ahh the mysterious steam conversations. Mine with him seemd to go over pretty well I understand more now though.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2018, 01:10:28 pm »
If suns is allowed in then my team is dropping out
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2018, 03:53:11 pm »
If suns is allowed in then my team is dropping out

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2018, 04:01:02 pm »
CALM DOWN GODFREID

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2018, 04:12:39 pm »
If Waste and Russian dont change their team name, my team is dropping out
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know