Author Topic: North American Duel Tournament  (Read 22857 times)

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Duel Tournament
« Reply #285 on: December 15, 2018, 06:14:34 am »
Congrats to Wall on getting 2nd. I know he reached his best at infantry at other regiments but I am happy someone who is in the 61e and a good friend did so well.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 15, 2018, 06:58:14 am »
forgot this was a thing
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

MATT123456789

« Reply #287 on: December 15, 2018, 07:02:54 am »
Cmon now we all know who really was guna win  ::)

Cmon anthony lets see thpse guids baby so we have some PROOF

Suns

« Reply #288 on: December 15, 2018, 07:09:04 am »

lol bill and i predicted it.

ahaha i bet i could smack you with this laptop theodin LMAO
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 07:17:15 am by Suns »

MATT123456789

« Reply #289 on: December 15, 2018, 08:19:01 am »
memes
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 05:14:58 pm by MATT123456789 »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 15, 2018, 08:38:49 am »

lol bill and i predicted it.

ahaha i bet i could smack you with this laptop theodin LMAO

Predicted i would get disqualified for bullshit?

Cmon anthony, you saifmd youd check the guids after the match

it's almost like he thinks we actually believe he only has 1 GUID/cd key lololol.

MATT123456789

« Reply #291 on: December 15, 2018, 08:58:28 am »
Lawyer mode engage.

First let us discuss the "evidence" that was used to ban me.

....if there was any. Anthony claimed he could tell I was playing for Hawkince and vice versa by our pings which differed by about 10 ping. Banning someone based off of that on a server with 30 people who all have pings in and around that range that could fluctuate at any moment is absurd and possibly the largest conjecture one could ever make.

Anthony claimed he would check the GUIDs after the match, why not during? That is solid proof who  is who, a GUID is the identifier of  a player, had I came in with hawkince's name, my GUID would still be the same, they would check the logs and see that under my GUID I had come into the server with two names, MATT as well as Hawkince.  Refusal to check GUIDs is very suspicious and obvious foul play was at work here by the admins.

The reason I was "disqualified" because I had APPARENTLY been playing under someone else's name, which would've fallen under deception/cheating

Now let us take a look at the rules.

1. Be respectful during or after fights!
2. bayonets only! No cavalry or Officers.
3. Melee speed will be set to "Fastest".
4. The first duels will be first to 5 but the semi-finals and finals will be first to 7.
5. There will be up to 64 players.
6. The player who remains undefeated will win the tournament.
7. All fights will be done on one day.
8. The server will be given out on the day.
9. After having fought your opponents go straight to spectator unless told otherwise.
10. If anyone breaks any rules you will first be warned and then if you do it again you will most likely be banned.
11. Respect other players. Sportsmanship is encouraged! Toxic Behavior is not tolerated.

No where in those rules does it state anything about not being allowed to cheat.  You know its a poorly ran and "fishy" tournament when there is no rule that says no cheating. Now let us think here......WHO is running the tournament???

Someone who the community all agrees to be VERY fishy when it comes to blocking multiple people.

Again by agreeing to the rules you subject yourself to be removed from this tournament at anytime without any prior notification.

Be removed in accordance with those rules. Did I break any of the rules? No, you broke your own rule. Number 6. The player who remains undefeated will win the tournament. That was not the case as I was undefeated and removed from the tournament for "having a different ping than hawkince". And winters a guy who lost a duel , had the ability to win the tournament without being undefeated. Guess we can just make up rules mid tournament and kick anyone out no matter how absurd and stupid the rule is.

After I beat winters 5-1, you removed me from the tournament, as well as hawkince, and let winters continue to play in the tournament after losing. Since I was apparently cheating, shouldn't everyone I beat get a second chance just like winters? Likewise for hawkince's bracket, they should all get a second chance.

Instead of banning me then checking the GUIDs after, you should have let me and hawkince finish out the tournament, THEN check the GUIDs, and if the GUIDs proved we were cheating, then disqualify us, and the win goes to whoever was next in line, if I did win, which good chance I was going to.

Terrible handling by the admins.

I demand for me to be allowed to pick up the tournament from my POV and play from the semi finals.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 06:06:03 pm by MATT123456789 »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 15, 2018, 09:17:25 am »
still waiting for anthony to check the cd keys to prove who was who

which you will see, i was matt, and hawkince was hawkince

it's almost like he thinks we actually believe he only has 1 GUID/cd key lololol

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #293 on: December 15, 2018, 10:20:38 am »
Thanks for letting me take part in this tournament. I’m sad I haven’t had to face Godfreid, I won’t know if I am as amazing on NA as he is on EU !
Well played to everyone.

Suns

« Reply #294 on: December 15, 2018, 06:12:57 pm »
whatever i had fun during the tournamnet even though it was cut short

shoulda just banned hawkince and let me play since i had already beat winters 5-1

Matt you tweakin LMAOOO you literally admitted last night you cheated why you denying it now and editing your original post? i saw tht shit boa

bill and i predicted you would claim “we all know who the real winner is” and see this ban as an attempt from the community to silence you as you consider yourself “too good”
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 06:14:45 pm by Suns »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 15, 2018, 06:18:19 pm »
Spoiler
Lawyer mode engage.

First let us discuss the "evidence" that was used to ban me.

....if there was any. Anthony claimed he could tell I was playing for Hawkince and vice versa by our pings which differed by about 10 ping. Banning someone based off of that on a server with 30 people who all have pings in and around that range that could fluctuate at any moment is absurd and possibly the largest conjecture one could ever make.

Anthony claimed he would check the GUIDs after the match, why not during? That is solid proof who  is who, a GUID is the identifier of  a player, had I came in with hawkince's name, my GUID would still be the same, they would check the logs and see that under my GUID I had come into the server with two names, MATT as well as Hawkince.  Refusal to check GUIDs is very suspicious and obvious foul play was at work here by the admins.

The reason I was "disqualified" because I had APPARENTLY been playing under someone else's name, which would've fallen under deception/cheating

Now let us take a look at the rules.

1. Be respectful during or after fights!
2. bayonets only! No cavalry or Officers.
3. Melee speed will be set to "Fastest".
4. The first duels will be first to 5 but the semi-finals and finals will be first to 7.
5. There will be up to 64 players.
6. The player who remains undefeated will win the tournament.
7. All fights will be done on one day.
8. The server will be given out on the day.
9. After having fought your opponents go straight to spectator unless told otherwise.
10. If anyone breaks any rules you will first be warned and then if you do it again you will most likely be banned.
11. Respect other players. Sportsmanship is encouraged! Toxic Behavior is not tolerated.

No where in those rules does it state anything about not being allowed to cheat.  You know its a poorly ran and "fishy" tournament when there is no rule that says no cheating. Now let us think here......WHO is running the tournament???

Someone who the community all agrees to be VERY fishy when it comes to blocking multiple people.

Again by agreeing to the rules you subject yourself to be removed from this tournament at anytime without any prior notification.

Be removed in accordance with those rules. Did I break any of the rules? No, you broke your own rule. Number 6. The player who remains undefeated will win the tournament. That was not the case as I was undefeated and removed from the tournament for "having a different ping than hawkince". And winters a guy who lost a duel , had the ability to win the tournament without being undefeated. Guess we can just make up rules mid tournament and kick anyone out no matter how absurd and stupid the rule is.

After I beat winters 5-1, you removed me from the tournament, as well as hawkince, and let winters continue to play in the tournament after losing. Since I was apparently cheating, shouldn't everyone I beat get a second chance just like winters? Likewise for hawkince's bracket, they should all get a second chance.

Instead of banning me then checking the GUIDs after, you should have let me and hawkince finish out the tournament, THEN check the GUIDs, and if the GUIDs proved we were cheating, then disqualify us, and the win goes to whoever was next in line, if I did win, which good chance I was going to.

Terrible handling by the admins.

I demand for me to be allowed to pick up the tournament from my POV and play from the semi finals.
[close]

Wasn't even Anthony who made the choice to ban the two of you, also you admitted to switching with hawkince to Fartknocker who was an admin.

Great dueling tho!  Awesome BlOcKiNg
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Suns

« Reply #296 on: December 15, 2018, 06:22:01 pm »
fartknocker snitchin on his own homies LOOOOL

matt just quit dude lol you already admitted it idek why you tryna woof like you didn’t do shit but everybody already knows you did really shows the two faced  type o character you got

you were a minute away from editing your post before I gyazo’d it
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 06:28:49 pm by Suns »