16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983105 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Release Announced: Feb 14, 2014 Pg325)
« Reply #5520 on: February 07, 2014, 09:11:05 pm »
He served in both wars (WW2 "only" in the Volkssturm), but the Nazis disliked his pictures ... somehow.

They hated degenerate art. They banned it almost immediatly after coming to power.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5521 on: February 07, 2014, 09:23:47 pm »
Dix wasn't a traitor, the Nazi's were cultural bores.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #5522 on: February 07, 2014, 09:27:47 pm »
I haven't read anywhere that Dix was a traitor. That Nazi thing does indeed make sense.
His pictures are very "critical", I do not think that the Nazis like that too much, given that they were in desperate need of more and more soldiers.

Offline Yde

• Donator
  • Aut delectare aut prodesse est
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DDA_KHJ_Ljt_Yde
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5523 on: February 07, 2014, 10:33:57 pm »
Now, this is a very small suggestion and i completely understand if you will pass over it in these hectic last days (whether it be because you disagree with me or because of time constraints), but looking at the texture when you are looking through the binoculars, you have made the classic mistake of representing it with two circles overlapping. Now, this is not how it looks in real life as your brain simply combines the circular view from each eye into one. If this was done on purpose to widen the field of view through the binoculars, i would recommend simply making the circle larger.

I am sorry if this was mentioned before, as i only did a quick search for "binoculars" and "spyglass".

Good luck in this frantic last week, I am greatly looking forward to the release,
Yde
wow.
Erh, i'm not sure i follow. Do you disapprove of my post?
Løjtnant Yde, øverstkommanderende i det
Kongelige Holstenske Jægerkorps, medlem af
det Danske Auxiliærkorps i hans Majestæt
Kong Frederik den VIs tjeneste

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5524 on: February 07, 2014, 10:58:31 pm »
Spoiler
Now, this is a very small suggestion and i completely understand if you will pass over it in these hectic last days (whether it be because you disagree with me or because of time constraints), but looking at the texture when you are looking through the binoculars, you have made the classic mistake of representing it with two circles overlapping. Now, this is not how it looks in real life as your brain simply combines the circular view from each eye into one. If this was done on purpose to widen the field of view through the binoculars, i would recommend simply making the circle larger.

I am sorry if this was mentioned before, as i only did a quick search for "binoculars" and "spyglass".

Good luck in this frantic last week, I am greatly looking forward to the release,
Yde
wow.
[close]

I'm think it was quite a good post

Offline TomaHawkAU

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomdebomb
« Reply #5525 on: February 07, 2014, 11:15:17 pm »
Spoiler

Yde
wow.
[close]

my brain cant comprehend such complexity, just leave it be I reckon

Offline Yde

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5526 on: February 07, 2014, 11:40:00 pm »
Spoiler

Yde
wow.
[close]

my brain cant comprehend such complexity, just leave it be I reckon
Oh. I suppose it did become a bit overly formal, out of my fear of sounding ungrateful by adding another request so close to the release.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5527 on: February 08, 2014, 12:05:37 am »
When you look through binoculars, they don't do what they do in the teaser footage in real life.

Offline Yde

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5528 on: February 08, 2014, 12:06:10 am »
Exactly ;D

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #5529 on: February 08, 2014, 12:24:37 am »
Spoiler
Lol, the Germans wrecked the Russians at Zitadelle, especially taking into account the numbers they were facing.
But why they retreated if they wrecked Russians? Magic?

Are you forgetting the Orel counterattack, and then the Smolensk offensive? The Germans didn't have enough soldiers to keep up a full blown attack while defending against the Russians. Remember they were outnumbered 2.5/7 million all along the front. Sure the North shoulder didn't get anywhere far because they lacked tanks, but  the south shoulder with the SS-Panzerkorps as a spearhead had basically broken through. The Russians could pick any point in the line to attack and be guaranteed 3-1 superiority in soldiers, 7-1 in tanks, 5-1 in artillery without even moving any troops.

Lol, the Germans wrecked the Russians at Zitadelle, especially taking into account the numbers they were facing.

After Citadel the German Armies were racing eachother to reach Berlin first.

k
[close]
/offtopic

Can't accept the truth that the glorious and invincible Heer and the Luftwaffe got their asses handed to them.

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #5530 on: February 08, 2014, 12:32:43 am »
No, they didn't

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5531 on: February 08, 2014, 12:34:05 am »
We have a thread for talking about your boners over the WW2 Germans in the history section. Use it.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #5532 on: February 08, 2014, 12:37:36 am »
We have a thread for talking about your boners over the WW2 Germans in the history section. Use it.
Instructions were not clear enough, got my boner stuck in a 1 to 200 scale model panzer tank 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #5533 on: February 08, 2014, 12:42:49 am »
muh invinsibel natsees
muh glorius red arme
muh muricn endustreee
muh brotich stif upr lips
muh elementary knowledge of WWII slapping dicks with other people with the same shit amount of knowledge on the subject on such a huge and diverse war

k den gb2 >>>historical discussion
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5534 on: February 08, 2014, 12:44:07 am »
What time is it going to be released? Late enough for NA to be home or no?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]