16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983240 times)

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Release Announced: Feb 14, 2014 Pg325)
« Reply #4950 on: January 28, 2014, 10:36:56 pm »
I think my legitimate inquiry was lost in the Valentines' Day spam, so here it is.

A quick question about the gramophones, are they like pianos where you have to stay seated and play them, or will you be able to start the gramophone and then move away and continue the battle?

for the moment when I played it you have to stay with it - the position is like attention and you cant walk away

that means that the video is false advertising because it played while they were running around.  >:(

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4951 on: January 28, 2014, 10:38:53 pm »
that means that the video is false advertising because it played while they were running around.  >:(
You should ask for your money back.  ::)
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline LordAdder

• First Lieutenant
  • I LOVE the round things!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John_Adder
« Reply #4952 on: January 28, 2014, 10:56:46 pm »
I think my legitimate inquiry was lost in the Valentines' Day spam, so here it is.

A quick question about the gramophones, are they like pianos where you have to stay seated and play them, or will you be able to start the gramophone and then move away and continue the battle?

for the moment when I played it you have to stay with it - the position is like attention and you cant walk away

Hmm
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Colbac

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 24th[LtCol]_Colbac
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4953 on: January 28, 2014, 11:02:13 pm »
Haha, I checked the release date this morning, and its also the day it seems like I'll have my midterm.
Guess it works out for me, I won't be busy playing Iron Europe when I should be studying. ;)

Offline Danik

• First Lieutenant
  • Better than Justin Bieber since 1960
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: January 28, 2014, 11:14:58 pm »
So... someone among the beta-testers actually decided to publically post download of the beta of a game which was about to be released in the upcoming week? And how many people actually downloaded from the link? I could wish to hope that if just a few people downloaded it it's not too dangerous and that he consider not sharing it again, but it's good it didn't happen even earlier than at this point.

Offline KurassierNixon

• First Lieutenant
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Panini
« Reply #4955 on: January 28, 2014, 11:18:27 pm »
So... someone among the beta-testers actually decided to publically post download of the beta of a game which was about to be released in the upcoming week? And how many people actually downloaded from the link? I could wish to hope that if just a few people downloaded it it's not too dangerous and that he consider not sharing it again, but it's good it didn't happen even earlier than at this point.

From when I saw it (no, I didn't download it) there were very few people on the in development board and the mods took it down rather quickly. I assume very few if any downloaded it.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #4956 on: January 28, 2014, 11:23:20 pm »
I have a very suspicious feeling as to who it was too. Just pass around the IDs like Betty's IDs and we'll be fine.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #4957 on: January 28, 2014, 11:26:26 pm »
Regarding Betty, have you gathered his keys from FSE to have him log banned? Would be nice to not have trolling.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: January 28, 2014, 11:36:26 pm »
For those wondering, the leak has been subdued and the person has been caught.

If a developer could PM me asking for their details and steam account etc then I will happily give it to them so that proper punishment can be given.

And for event organisers too, if you wish to have this person banned from events/servers etc PM me for details when the mod comes out.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #4959 on: January 28, 2014, 11:37:43 pm »
I spotted one of Betty's buddy. So I presume he knows. 

Please pm me. Thanks for the help
The first modder for NW.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: January 28, 2014, 11:38:35 pm »
Just thought I'd mention that Tomahawk, George, Ryan and Rigadoon (From UOG) all asked me to find out who was behind the leak and/or if I could share any information on the origins of said leak as soon as it happened via PM on the FSE forums. I doubt any of them had much to do with contributing to the leak and I am glad that the issue has been sorted.
The leaker was found:  https://unitedoceanicgaming.com.au/showthread.php?5655-Iron-Europe-Announced-Released-Date-February-14th-Due-to/page4

The account in question was created for the sole purpose of the leak and made one post via a proxy. The account name was UOG Official and I can only assume that the use of a proxy and the use of UOG as a name was intended to troll/frame UOG.

I know that when stuff like this happens its easy to jump to conclusions or play out and entertain every possible scenario. This is best avoided as it will likely cause problems down the track as can be seen. But I know that all individuals had the best interests of the mod at heart.

Peace.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: January 28, 2014, 11:45:37 pm »
Just thought I'd mention that Tomahawk, George, Ryan and Rigadoon (From UOG) all asked me to find out who was behind the leak and/or if I could share any information on the origins of said leak as soon as it happened via PM on the FSE forums. I doubt any of them had much to do with contributing to the leak and I am glad that the issue has been sorted.
The leaker was found:  https://unitedoceanicgaming.com.au/showthread.php?5655-Iron-Europe-Announced-Released-Date-February-14th-Due-to/page4

The account in question was created for the sole purpose of the leak and made one post via a proxy. The account name was UOG Official and I can only assume that the use of a proxy and the use of UOG as a name was intended to troll/frame UOG.

I know that when stuff like this happens its easy to jump to conclusions or play out and entertain every possible scenario. This is best avoided as it will likely cause problems down the track as can be seen. But I know that all individuals had the best interests of the mod at heart.

Peace.

silly nub, you dont have to copy and paste the exact same message on 2 different forums...

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #4962 on: January 28, 2014, 11:46:29 pm »
It was Rejenorst who did it!

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: January 28, 2014, 11:47:17 pm »
Oh how thou dost shineth light unto deeds most foul.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #4964 on: January 29, 2014, 01:08:35 am »
Hail Rejenorst!