16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983163 times)

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #23 Christmas Update Pg235)
« Reply #4005 on: January 11, 2014, 02:47:02 pm »
If there is still cannister for artillery I hope it gets a buff.
I believe they want to change canister to gas

Offline toaster

• Sergeant Major
  • Master Painter and member of 60th rafles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ninjapeter252
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4006 on: January 11, 2014, 03:17:44 pm »
If there is still cannister for artillery I hope it gets a buff.
I believe they want to change canister to gas

gas could be really amazing

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4007 on: January 11, 2014, 04:02:45 pm »
If you are wanting to monitor servers and how many there are. Cant people apply for a server and if they have a decent reason like a training server or for events then they can get the dl for it otherwise everything else is denied. Something like that?

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #4008 on: January 11, 2014, 04:33:43 pm »
Or we could go back to the old days of MM and have 3 training servers where people need to apply for.

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #4009 on: January 11, 2014, 05:21:13 pm »
Ah the MM golden age, those were the days.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: January 11, 2014, 05:39:40 pm »
Or we could go back to the old days of MM and have 3 training servers where people need to apply for.

That wasn't the system in MM at all. The training servers were for those regiments whom did not have access to a server. Major regiments with their own servers trained on their own obviously. I'm also guessing you don't know how those training servers ended up.

Small regiments -> Retarded leaders -> Knowing the admin pass -> Retarded friends -> I don't need to go on.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #4011 on: January 11, 2014, 05:45:46 pm »
well since people are bashing on the idea of releasing server files do you got anything better?
Small regiments -> Retarded leaders -> Knowing the admin pass -> Retarded friends -> I don't need to go on.
Isn't that the fault of the person who gave the admin password to a 'retarded' leader?

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #4012 on: January 11, 2014, 05:50:51 pm »

That wasn't the system in MM at all. The training servers were for those regiments whom did not have access to a server. Major regiments with their own servers trained on their own obviously. I'm also guessing you don't know how those training servers ended up.

This is why we only give access for decent regiments.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 05:52:25 pm by Wismar »

Offline Waterbeetle

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Volumed
« Reply #4013 on: January 11, 2014, 06:01:25 pm »

Oh, so you're psychic?

You can never know beforehand if a regiment is decent or not or we get a corrupt system without equality.

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #4014 on: January 11, 2014, 06:14:14 pm »
This is why you join an army in NW and get a good server to practice you're fellow army mates :)

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #4015 on: January 11, 2014, 06:28:20 pm »

Oh, so you're psychic?

You can never know beforehand if a regiment is decent or not or we get a corrupt system without equality.
It doesn't need to take half a year to get a decent regiment.

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #4016 on: January 11, 2014, 06:31:20 pm »
Spoiler

Oh, so you're psychic?

[close]
Its not hard to tell a decent regiment from a stupid regiment. Pretty simple when you think about it.

*Watch those quote pyramids.*
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:40:55 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: January 11, 2014, 06:47:14 pm »
well since people are bashing on the idea of releasing server files do you got anything better?
Isn't that the fault of the person who gave the admin password to a 'retarded' leader?

If you had any braincells you'd realize the post was for the releasing of server files, to everyone.

Yes and those people were NW developers and staff. GGWP.
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Waterbeetle

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Volumed
« Reply #4018 on: January 11, 2014, 06:49:37 pm »
Spoiler

Oh, so you're psychic?

[close]

It depends on what you see as a decent regiment a lot of members or mature leaders?

And who is going to watch all this regiments if and when they are "decent" enough to be allowed training?

It sounds like a full time job to me if all the IE regiments must bind to a server training. The time management the time management my god!

Impossible.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #4019 on: January 11, 2014, 08:54:39 pm »
Let me put toast on this frying pan and see what happens,
Keep it friendly lads.
The first modder for NW.