16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983152 times)

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #23 Christmas Update Pg235)
« Reply #3960 on: January 09, 2014, 11:51:39 pm »
If someone has the game and has a server available I think it's their fully right to host a server. It would be stupid to say he can't
Did your mommy tell you that you could have anything you wanted? Well she lied. You are not entitled to anything but NW and it's official servers. That is all you paid for when you bought the DLC. Iron Europe is not your property, you don't have any right to host it or play it for that matter unless the developers give you that right. Sorry little fella, life's not always fair.   :'(

Blaming the death of a mod on a matter such as 'too many servers' is utterly ridiculous. The problem starts elsewhere, and it's called lack of entertainment, people stop playing mods because it becomes boring, that's the mod, not the servers' fault.
Which mod did you develop again? You seem to have much experience releasing successful mods.
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3961 on: January 09, 2014, 11:54:00 pm »
5arge speaks the truth.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3962 on: January 09, 2014, 11:58:35 pm »
If someone has the game and has a server available I think it's their fully right to host a server. It would be stupid to say he can't
Did your mommy tell you that you could have anything you wanted? Well she lied. You are not entitled to anything but NW and it's official servers. That is all you paid for when you bought the DLC. Iron Europe is not your property, you don't have any right to host it or play it for that matter unless the developers give you that right. Sorry little fella, life's not always fair.   :'(

Blaming the death of a mod on a matter such as 'too many servers' is utterly ridiculous. The problem starts elsewhere, and it's called lack of entertainment, people stop playing mods because it becomes boring, that's the mod, not the servers' fault.
Which mod did you develop again? You seem to have much experience releasing successful mods.

Wait, are you the guy who thought people in Northern Ireland didn't speak English? Yep, you seem to have tons of experience with geography.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: January 10, 2014, 12:01:03 am »

Wait, are you the guy who thought people in Northern Ireland didn't speak English? Yep, you seem to have tons of experience with geography.

Geography has to do with game servers?   ???

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3964 on: January 10, 2014, 12:02:11 am »
Being rude and sarcastic has nothing to do with game servers either.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #3965 on: January 10, 2014, 12:03:12 am »
Let's not have petty forum fights  :)

Pertaining to the game, will the regular NW cannons be completely removed or will they still stay in the game? I know in certain mods the cannons manage to stay in somehow and can function. Would be great if we just had new stuff.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: January 10, 2014, 12:16:45 am »

Pertaining to the game, will the regular NW cannons be completely removed or will they still stay in the game? I know in certain mods the cannons manage to stay in somehow and can function. Would be great if we just had new stuff.

Right now there is no NW artillery. Only ww1 artillery.

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: January 10, 2014, 12:41:26 am »
If you recall, I later explained that it was a poor joke about the Irish not speaking proper English. Racist, yes. Stupid, no. Answer my question though: which mods did you develop?
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: January 10, 2014, 12:43:33 am »
Sorry for the double post...

I'm pretty sure they are working on removing all of the arty props from any NW maps that will be playable in IE. You can't spawn with them, I know that for sure.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #3969 on: January 10, 2014, 12:45:28 am »
Now can we cease with the off-topic. This is the Iron Europe thread, not the "I'm going to fight someone by pressing a post button over the internet, I'm a badass" thread.

and Sarge, for someone of your stature should know better then to double post so close to one another. Simply edit your original post  :)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #3970 on: January 10, 2014, 12:46:41 am »

Right now there is no NW artillery. Only ww1 artillery.
There is actually NW cannons left :P

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: January 10, 2014, 12:47:51 am »
Now can we cease with the off-topic. This is the Iron Europe thread, not the "I'm going to fight someone by pressing a post button over the internet, I'm a badass" thread.

and Sarge, for someone of your stature should know better then to double post so close to one another. Simply edit your original post  :)
I clicked quote instead of modify when I wanted to add in a response to your question. Accidents happen. Especially when you are not up on your button geography.  ;)

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #3972 on: January 10, 2014, 12:49:41 am »
Who threw a grenade in here?

I'd really like to hear from people who are going to be putting off events and ideas for them. I think it's something that is under-discussed.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: January 10, 2014, 12:58:32 am »

I'd really like to hear from people who are going to be putting off events and ideas for them. I think it's something that is under-discussed.
I am working on rules now for events I plan to host. I will send you a copy of the ruleset when I am finished so you can give me some feedback. One of the rules I have in mind so far is "Rule #25: Landrik cannot be artillery if he is not on 5arge's team". It's a good rule (good for me)!

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #3974 on: January 10, 2014, 02:10:45 am »

I am working on rules now for events I plan to host. I will send you a copy of the ruleset when I am finished so you can give me some feedback. One of the rules I have in mind so far is "Rule #25: Landrik cannot be artillery if he is not on 5arge's team". It's a good rule (good for me)!

Hahahaha I suck with Howitzers too. :P

I'd like to see that because I want to know who's all doing events and which ones I should devote my unit's time towards based on attendance or rulesets, etc.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...