16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983093 times)

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93e]Col. Jacques Mercier
  • Side: Union
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #23 Christmas Update Pg235)
« Reply #3630 on: January 04, 2014, 04:09:01 am »

Option 3: United Kingdom, USA, Russian Empire (simple: all the major powers of that period would be in. Tough I don't like the fact USA would be in, because they had nearly the same equipment as UK and joined the War really late)

So basically, UK should be in. That's out of the question.
The mod is set in 1916 a year before the Americans joined the war.So on that point I could safely say the USA will have no participation in this mod
I would say they can join anyway because I think America wasn't part of ww1 for long but we gave our allies supplies bullets and I think that we should join in the fun also. What I think this should happen is that because America joined the war I think France should be the main faction but France can have British classes, French classes, and American classes of soldiers. Now for Germany I think only German forces and Austria-Hungry forces should only be in the faction of the German Empire. What do you guys think of my idea, I know that this idea isn't smart or good but this is a mod not a video game.
But America will not be Added...
However Romania Will be.

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3631 on: January 04, 2014, 04:12:01 am »

Option 3: United Kingdom, USA, Russian Empire (simple: all the major powers of that period would be in. Tough I don't like the fact USA would be in, because they had nearly the same equipment as UK and joined the War really late)

The mod is set in 1916 a year before the Americans joined the war.So on that point I could safely say the USA will have no participation in this mod
I would say they can join anyway because I think America wasn't part of ww1 for long but we gave our allies supplies bullets and I think that we should join in the fun also. What I think this should happen is that because America joined the war I think France should be the main faction but France can have British classes, French classes, and American classes of soldiers. Now for Germany I think only German forces and Austria-Hungry forces should only be in the faction of the German Empire. What do you guys think of my idea, I know that this idea isn't smart or good but this is a mod not a video game.
However Romania might be.
I fixed it for you

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 82nd_Col_crazy8headshot
« Reply #3632 on: January 04, 2014, 04:17:43 am »

I fixed it for you
I don't understand that because Romania is so small but also you got to think about all of this I mean why did Russia back out of the war. One is that they had a revolution and the other U.K. and America tried to get supplies to them but they couldn't because of the Ottoman Empire right? I think if Romania is going to be with us in this mod, I think that there should be navy and also Russia but this is the Western Front. Like why are Romania in the mod if its the WESTERN FRONT. Anyone want to tell me that.
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #3633 on: January 04, 2014, 04:21:19 am »
We add what is reasonable, Americans, calm your american pride. And so do montenegrins.

Spoiler
We are obviously adding African Infantries to the french.
[close]
The first modder for NW.

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: January 04, 2014, 04:26:43 am »
We add what is reasonable, Americans, calm your american pride. And so do montenegrins.

Spoiler
[close]
Well now you tell me. Well wait, lol  :D My regiment that is today present is African lol, well but America isn't that great anymore. I really just think America died before the well I think the cold war. But anyway I think America in this time should be a faction of this mod but as a defender or attacker but in the French classes or British classes.
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline Danik

• First Lieutenant
  • Better than Justin Bieber since 1960
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: January 04, 2014, 04:29:38 am »

Spoiler
[close]
will there be a way to make them black only?

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #3636 on: January 04, 2014, 04:43:41 am »

Spoiler
[close]
While you are at it you must then remove the black option for the rest.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3637 on: January 04, 2014, 04:47:11 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Well considering how in NW your player model doesn't change when you play as Napoleon or Kutuzov, I doubt it'll be much different for the African units. I don't think Warband's engine has the capability to do something like that because it registers for your custom character, not a preset one.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #3638 on: January 04, 2014, 04:47:46 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Thats like in Zulu mod with the messed up black heads

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
« Reply #3639 on: January 04, 2014, 04:50:40 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Well considering how in NW your player model doesn't change when you play as Napoleon or Kutuzov, I doubt it'll be much different for the African units. I don't think Warband's engine has the capability to do something like that because it registers for your custom character, not a preset one.
You can just change the custom face presets.

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93e]Col. Jacques Mercier
« Reply #3640 on: January 04, 2014, 05:10:41 am »

I fixed it for you
I don't understand that because Romania is so small but also you got to think about all of this I mean why did Russia back out of the war. One is that they had a revolution and the other U.K. and America tried to get supplies to them but they couldn't because of the Ottoman Empire right? I think if Romania is going to be with us in this mod, I think that there should be navy and also Russia but this is the Western Front. Like why are Romania in the mod if its the WESTERN FRONT. Anyone want to tell me that.
Romania fought Austria-Hungary for control of Transylvania also known as Dracula land... :P
And Romania was in the Western Front, in the Alps with the italians later on, but also fought the Ottomans. Also, the US Didn't give us supplies cause we didnt need them, we were fighting a small reserve army(Couple of reserve divisions) which is why we didn't need supplies.

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #3641 on: January 04, 2014, 06:54:54 am »
Switzerland is the obvious addition to the Factions list

no explanation needed

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3642 on: January 04, 2014, 06:59:05 am »
Switzerland is the obvious addition to the Factions list

no explanation needed

Right behind Montenegro  ::)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: January 04, 2014, 08:18:03 am »
Okay guys, Lets talk about the Western Front here.
So this update and mod is about the Western Front right? Well what do you guys think this mod will have for Events, maps, Battlefields and other stuff?
What would you think about having a real battle from ww1 that has trenches and other stuff, but it would be like a huge real map with trenches, artillery and other cool stuff?
Like lets just talk about how amazing this mod will be and turn out to be.
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #3644 on: January 04, 2014, 10:46:22 am »
Crazy8 you new here?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:48:29 am by Xanderman »