16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983177 times)

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 82nd_Col_crazy8headshot
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #23 Christmas Update Pg235)
« Reply #3495 on: January 03, 2014, 04:39:21 am »
so when do you guys think this mod will come out well when in January. And also I think small regiments will be forced out but maybe not if our artillery will cover us and also I mean come on guys yes a lot of small regiments will get destroyed fast but I mean wasn't that war in world war 1?
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3496 on: January 03, 2014, 04:42:48 am »
The Sniper life  ;D

Can't wait, 63e_Volt_Cpl_CluelessWill
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #3497 on: January 03, 2014, 04:47:19 am »
so when do you guys think this mod will come out well when in January. And also I think small regiments will be forced out but maybe not if our artillery will cover us and also I mean come on guys yes a lot of small regiments will get destroyed fast but I mean wasn't that war in world war 1?

I was thinking about the whole small reg/storm trooper thing and I agree with the arty thing you said. As a smaller reg with good players as inf and arty, I think we can be effective, though small, by calling in artillery to clear the path into das trench 8)

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: January 03, 2014, 04:50:15 am »
I mean it yeah I mean back then people in videos and movies ww1 was hell to them. I mean come on guys no mans land. shoot if we have events of 200 players with machine guns and artillery then no one would really live. But hell everyone is waiting for this mod to come out and we can just have events and see for our selves!  8)
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: January 03, 2014, 04:59:14 am »

I was thinking about the whole small reg/storm trooper thing and I agree with the arty thing you said. As a smaller reg with good players as inf and arty, I think we can be effective, though small, by calling in artillery to clear the path into das trench 8)

Well for my reg its pretty small but large enough to be a regiment and attack and survive, but the problem with the new guns and new everything is that we have medics and what if a mortar shot only hits you enough you could survive how would that work. The medics could just heal you and go into the enemy lines. I like this mod but I want to see how this mod will turn out with events and 200 players I am guessing at the most, because 100 against 100. mortars and machine guns shooting at your small regiments and they are gone who is going to be your distraction when your allies leader says come on men lets win this battle and show them that small regs can win this to. well big regs will just have to cut there group into 4 or 2 because who do they have to cover fire them on the right or left or even the middle, no one. so I want to see this mod in action with all this new things coming new.
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: January 03, 2014, 05:12:24 am »

Well for my reg its pretty small but large enough to be a regiment and attack and survive, but the problem with the new guns and new everything is that we have medics and what if a mortar shot only hits you enough you could survive how would that work. The medics could just heal you and go into the enemy lines. I like this mod but I want to see how this mod will turn out with events and 200 players I am guessing at the most, because 100 against 100. mortars and machine guns shooting at your small regiments and they are gone who is going to be your distraction when your allies leader says come on men lets win this battle and show them that small regs can win this to. well big regs will just have to cut there group into 4 or 2 because who do they have to cover fire them on the right or left or even the middle, no one. so I want to see this mod in action with all this new things coming new.

I also think that as you said about how the arty would just give us a path. Well for me how I can think about that. Is that in ww1 for Germans the  reason why they couldn't hold there positions is because of their arty. My reg is part of the allies so we are the France third republic. I think France will have a better chance of winning because we had the most resources from the Americans and the British and their colones and France and our colones. But on the other hand... this is a game. I think this will be a great mod and just cannot wait for it. I heard the beta came out yesterday. I couldn't have a chance to play it because I was gone but videos look amazing and just wow and blown away.
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93e]Col. Jacques Mercier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3501 on: January 03, 2014, 05:15:10 am »
But there will probably be events for those small regiments, and for Big/Decent Sized Regiments(Like Mine)

Also, i bet its going to come out during the 2nd week of january. :P

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: January 03, 2014, 05:24:22 am »
But there will probably be events for those small regiments, and for Big/Decent Sized Regiments(Like Mine)

Well yes but just having nothing but small regiments that only have been in like 1 event and just keep on dying and don't know what to do until the arty will help them out and hope for the best win the day. I think small regs and the leaders that don't know what to do should be with the regs that know what to do and just fallow what they have done. but a server with small regs and just have those smalls regs defend themselves and don't trust that their small allies help them by just killing the enemy and hope they wont pass our lines. I mean this is a war that most regs should be with bigger regs that know what do and defend their position and win the day. :)
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: January 03, 2014, 05:32:21 am »

Well yes but just having nothing but small regiments that only have been in like 1 event and just keep on dying and don't know what to do until the arty will help them out and hope for the best win the day. I think small regs and the leaders that don't know what to do should be with the regs that know what to do and just fallow what they have done. but a server with small regs and just have those smalls regs defend themselves and don't trust that their small allies help them by just killing the enemy and hope they wont pass our lines. I mean this is a war that most regs should be with bigger regs that know what do and defend their position and win the day. :)
Yeah, you can always come with us so we can defend the position and win the Day  ;)

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: January 03, 2014, 05:32:55 am »
i hope most regiments that play this have a good size of men and not just 5 or 10 guys or they will be wiped out so fast
I believe this mod will encourage people to go into larger regiments or small regiments will be more encouraged to form coalitions with other small regiments. Reason being that in NW you can still do pretty well in NW if you're a small regiment because the game is more melee orientated, so you only really need good melee players. IE looks more shooting orientated therefore more cannon fodder is needed.

On the other side of that, squad sized regiments can actually hold their own or make good use of the battlefield to do flanks or plug holes in the lines or even hold the trenches while other units are on the attack and give supporting fire.

Like assault squads. Elite assault squads
Stormtroopers
I agree what both of you are saying because in ww1 this happened I mean we had officers who just whistled and men attacked but hopefully we have arty that just bombard the enemy and then the officers can whistle and the men can attack because this mod will show how ww1 was really just hell and afraid but on the other this is a game that if you die you die and you come back to life but in real life if this happened no one would really just run into no mans land and come back telling a story. hopefully this mod will come out and everyone will have fun and the team will be proud of themselves for making this for hundreds of people that just love it!  :)
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: January 03, 2014, 05:34:27 am »

Yeah, you can always come with us so we can defend the position and win the Day  ;)
lol whatever man. no im Just saying that hopefully that other regs don't have to fallow others and just go or defend. :)
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline crazy8headshot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: January 03, 2014, 05:35:29 am »
AND ALSO HOW DOES EVERYONE GET RANKS I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"All The Way"
82nd Airborne Motto

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #3507 on: January 03, 2014, 05:37:03 am »
Alright. Let me give you a tip. If you triple post like that again, SeanBean is going to come on here and chew your ass out. There is a button on the top right of your posts that says "Modify." Use that. Also, you get ranks by spending time on the forums.

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: January 03, 2014, 05:38:24 am »
Alright. Let me give you a tip. If you triple post like that again, SeanBean is going to come on here and chew your ass out. There is a button on the top right of your posts that says "Modify." Use that. Also, you get ranks by spending time on the forums.
thats a load of crap i get the ranks by being a FSE Loyalist  :o

Offline zac

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3509 on: January 03, 2014, 05:40:36 am »
AND ALSO HOW DOES EVERYONE GET RANKS I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U can also bribe admins to give u ranks i hear ;)

anyway, the ranks really mean nothing at all