16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983132 times)

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #21 Into the Trenches! Pg158)
« Reply #2595 on: November 04, 2013, 05:42:26 pm »
Ask people with youtube accounts with a decent amount of subscribers to play the mod, this will help bring iron europe to a wider audience.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:19:49 pm by Xanderman »

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2596 on: November 04, 2013, 05:43:41 pm »
Indeed.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline DanyEle

• Board Moderator
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
« Reply #2597 on: November 04, 2013, 06:37:45 pm »
Yeah! All my 300 subs are going to play Iron Europe  ;) .

We're doing steady progresses by the way, thanks to your favourite team:

Who wouldn't like to be in this channel? :D

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2598 on: November 04, 2013, 06:44:48 pm »
Yeah! All my 300 subs are going to play Iron Europe  ;) .

We're doing steady progresses by the way, thanks to your favourite team:

Who wouldn't like to be in this channel? :D
I wonder what Beta was saying...

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #2599 on: November 04, 2013, 07:04:54 pm »
"Increase production by 100%!"

Offline Harybo

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: November 04, 2013, 07:06:40 pm »

Bannerlord is sheduled for the 1Q 2015..

Shit really?
Where did you hear that?

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
« Reply #2601 on: November 04, 2013, 07:06:43 pm »
"Increase production by 100%!"
"Or else..."

Offline Murray

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Lt_Murray
« Reply #2602 on: November 04, 2013, 07:09:48 pm »
Well we in the 77y always go to the 15ths Native Event on a Monday, would be good if we could do something similar for IE, I will be bullying my guys to go to IE events and hopefully running some as well. If Malakith is up for it he could put up some vids or livestream it for some coverage on it as well but that's purely down to him. From what I recall a lot of the 77y guys were interested in IE, hopefully a lot of them still are so we shouldn't have a problem doing big events. My goal is to be one of the regs that hosts a weekly event so there is at least 1 event every week.

ON A LARGER maybe slightly less realistic approach, have some form of tournament? Not your standard ladder system though. My thought was a system where you sign up, play your game, and the winning side gets to control an imaginary piece of Europe. Basically making the push and advance tactic from in game, and making it larger scale. I'm shit with words but picture an RTS map from something like Total War, you win the match you push on, you can have admins keeping score and say by the end of the tournament the side with the most territory wins. You could sign up to fight over certain areas of Europe, and have Historical Map battles for added coolness.

Hope that mash of words made sense :D

Signature Courtesy of Aumashy

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
« Reply #2603 on: November 04, 2013, 07:35:13 pm »
Well we in the 77y always go to the 15ths Native Event on a Monday, would be good if we could do something similar for IE, I will be bullying my guys to go to IE events and hopefully running some as well. If Malakith is up for it he could put up some vids or livestream it for some coverage on it as well but that's purely down to him. From what I recall a lot of the 77y guys were interested in IE, hopefully a lot of them still are so we shouldn't have a problem doing big events. My goal is to be one of the regs that hosts a weekly event so there is at least 1 event every week.

ON A LARGER maybe slightly less realistic approach, have some form of tournament? Not your standard ladder system though. My thought was a system where you sign up, play your game, and the winning side gets to control an imaginary piece of Europe. Basically making the push and advance tactic from in game, and making it larger scale. I'm shit with words but picture an RTS map from something like Total War, you win the match you push on, you can have admins keeping score and say by the end of the tournament the side with the most territory wins. You could sign up to fight over certain areas of Europe, and have Historical Map battles for added coolness.

Good idea.Now put it into action :D

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #2604 on: November 04, 2013, 07:37:23 pm »
Actually it's not a bad idea. I'm liking it. I'll talk to rigadoon.
The first modder for NW.

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #2605 on: November 04, 2013, 07:50:45 pm »
My Polish regiment is interested!

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #2606 on: November 04, 2013, 08:53:09 pm »
We all want this mod to come out. The main gripe I hear from people is that the mod is taking too long, and that it will never come out.

Personally, when people say this I think they can shut up (They don't know how long modding takes), but I feel when this mod releases TONS of NW people will swarm to IE.

Personally, the best way for this mod to gain publicity is for important people to advertise it. If you could get a big name guy to give this mod a thumbsup, like AngryJoe, you'd get a shitton of people in a millisecond. I say Joe because he's done a review of NW and gave the DLC a good rating,s o I think he'd be interested in this.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: November 04, 2013, 09:11:17 pm »
We all want this mod to come out. The main gripe I hear from people is that the mod is taking too long, and that it will never come out.

Personally, when people say this I think they can shut up (They don't know how long modding takes), but I feel when this mod releases TONS of NW people will swarm to IE.

Personally, the best way for this mod to gain publicity is for important people to advertise it. If you could get a big name guy to give this mod a thumbsup, like AngryJoe, you'd get a shitton of people in a millisecond. I say Joe because he's done a review of NW and gave the DLC a good rating,s o I think he'd be interested in this.

Diplex :P

Offline TomaHawkAU

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomdebomb
« Reply #2608 on: November 04, 2013, 09:52:27 pm »

Except instead of just Europe it can be the whole world!

Alot of people in Australia are eager to play this game cause for one thing it can include AUSTRALIA! also there are 2 main community's in Aussie that have constant "play fighting" people make videos to try and troll the other community quite funny really. If this idea did happen it'd be cool to see the 2 community's try and take control of Australia against the other one.

Instead of individual regiments taking ground, I rekon you should be able to form a brigade/ coalition and work with other regiments to try and take ground and control the world :)

good luck guys and may the Rig be with you

Offline Murray

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Lt_Murray
« Reply #2609 on: November 04, 2013, 11:00:22 pm »
Yeh it wouldn't be fair for regiments to control areas, just take the teams so German Empire vs French for example (:

Signature Courtesy of Aumashy