Author Topic: ProudBoys' Own ~ 7v7 Tournament ~ 1st of March [12/12]  (Read 22615 times)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ProudBoys' Own ~ 7v7 Tournament ~ 1st of March
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2020, 11:13:56 am »
TEAM SIGNUP
Team's Name: FrenchTouch
Team Roster (Include ID): R1baZz -TBA , Dius -TBA , Le_Faisan -TBA , Sheytalio -TBA , RzR -TBA , Artista -TBA , Flo -TBA
Captain's: Muha
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 11:40:04 am by Muhataa »

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
Re: ProudBoys' Own ~ 7v7 Tournament ~ 1st of March [14/16]
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2020, 11:35:52 am »
Then why isnt Muha banned @Gibby? :)

gUyS i PrOmIsE i StOpPeD

if you were low enough to cheat once, especially with something like autoblock, you will probably cheat again, especially only six months on. BAN FOR ANOTHER YEAR AT LEAST.

not my tournament and i know nothing about when exactly muha cheated, but i don't see how that changes what i said at all. something like autoblock is a serious cheat and i think deserves a long ban. in native 3 people were caught using autoblock/aimbot/wallhack/healthbars on warband matchmaking back in 2018 and they're still banned from all tournaments now, 2 years later, even though they weren't high MMR players. this isn't native and afaik a lot more people cheat or get away with it in NW, but 6 months is not a long time to be banned, especially for something as major as autoblock
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2020, 11:44:07 am »
Dw Gibby, 99% of the blatant cheaters in NW are still absolute dog shit at the game.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2020, 11:49:02 am »
Dw Gibby, 99% of the blatant cheaters in NW are still absolute dog shit at the game.
will make a thread of autoblock users currently dw

Tournesol

Re: ProudBoys' Own ~ 7v7 Tournament ~ 1st of March
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2020, 11:53:08 am »
TEAM SIGNUP
Team's Name: TZ0
Team Roster (Include ID): TBA
Captain's: TBA

You can remove our application, good luck everyone for this tournament.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2020, 12:38:24 pm »
AUTO DOESNT WORK IN 1.174
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2020, 12:49:44 pm »

that's even worse; you tried to keep cheating but failed because of updates to the game

also pretty sure mercenary frank's cheats still work
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2020, 01:11:00 pm »
Ppl publicly admitting cheating. SMH

Elsse

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2020, 01:14:12 pm »
Mine does

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2020, 01:24:56 pm »
Mine does

David_Schrein

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2020, 01:44:59 pm »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2020, 02:05:11 pm »
problem is banning cheaters just kills half the community... aka everything east and south of poland

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2020, 02:13:49 pm »
problem is banning cheaters just kills half the community... aka everything east and south of poland

well you either ban all the cheaters east of poland

or all the retards west of poland

lose lose
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2020, 02:18:37 pm »

well you either ban all the cheaters east of poland

or all the retards west of poland

lose lose

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2020, 02:54:59 pm »
I have not followed the whole story about Obelix being banned from FSE (again) and the few messages I have received about it are of course very one-sided. Knowing his past actions, however, I would not be surprised to learn that his ban is indeed 100% justified. He has been given countless opportunities to make-up for his childish, toxic and stupid behaviour yet very rarely shown himself worthy of these. We are talking about someone who has been Doxing, DDossing, death threatening people and many other ill-intentioned actions, on regular occasions yet because he is an amazingly skilled player, he was given a way back in, many times. That's the warband community in a nutshell and if anything, you can blame nobody but yourselves for letting that happen. Obelix can be a nice person to talk and play with, I believe a lot of us witnessed it from our own eyes, myself included, but his inner nature came back up way too many times to believe he could truly change.

His actions happened to have repercussions outside of FSE and he was banned in important tournaments as well recently. Again, I might not be the best person to judge whether or not said ban was justified, and because that decision was mostly taken/influenced by people who have shown regular hatred for that particular group of french players, it cannot be a surprise to see TZO didn't respect that decision in the end. Does that excuse their behaviour? Clearly not. If you don't respect the decision of one of your player being banned, lying and cheating is probably the worse way to go about it. You played, you lost. The only thing you can do now is learning to deal with the consequences of your actions, which we all know you won't because you don't really listen nor care about the opinions of players outside of your very own group.

With that being said, having the rival group of these french players (whether it is split into 3 groups or united in one) taking all the decisions about past, current and future implications of TZO into the competitive scene is setting a horrible precedent. Many of you have been provocative, childish and toxic throughout the last two years in the same way Obelix (and other french players) have been towards you. Claiming it was a defensive mechanism, some of you have even used the very same pathetic actions Obelix was banned for in the first place, yet weaselled their way out of it in order not to face the same punishments. Instead of attempting to solve the problem, you exacerbated it. Again and again and again. Your constant and pathetic attempt at taking the higher moral ground from each of these ridiculous fights is truly saddening.

You shot yourselves a bullet in the foot by maintaining a climate of toxicity between you and that French group of players which means that in the end, you are as much responsible as them for what happened.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 02:56:59 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.