Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 52371 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2019, 07:13:21 pm »
Aoe2 hidden cup inspired duel tournament where people don't know who they are playing, i.e. I sign up and get assigned number 11, herishey signs up and gets assigned number 37 and so on. You randomise the bracket like you normally would, but everyone has to use the default in-game character, the generic blonde guy.

At the end of the tournament you could give out the list of players and their corresponding number.

I think it could be quite entertaining, although the simple task of joining the server with your assigned number and a default face could prove difficult to some :-\

and herishey would leak the list of players 3 hours before the tournament

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2019, 08:09:39 pm »
Aoe2 hidden cup inspired duel tournament where people don't know who they are playing, i.e. I sign up and get assigned number 11, herishey signs up and gets assigned number 37 and so on. You randomise the bracket like you normally would, but everyone has to use the default in-game character, the generic blonde guy.

At the end of the tournament you could give out the list of players and their corresponding number.

I think it could be quite entertaining, although the simple task of joining the server with your assigned number and a default face could prove difficult to some :-\

and herishey would leak the list of players 3 hours before the tournament
Nero with a serious post??!?!?

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2020, 11:32:31 am »
duel tournament
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2020, 11:36:41 am »
That's a really good idea man! I don't know if anyone has ever thought of something so innovative before!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2020, 11:46:22 am »
duel tournament

The last one is still not over...

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2020, 11:46:58 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2020, 11:47:12 am »
I mean its not a new idea but id still like a duel tournament aswell

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2020, 12:16:38 pm »
I mean its not a new idea but id still like a duel tournament aswell
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2020, 12:54:54 pm »
herishey I am asking you to make such a tournament with a prize Fund-the key to NW since I was banned on all major servers
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2020, 01:09:25 pm »
And I am politely going to decline your request.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2020, 01:10:27 pm »
herishey I am asking you to make such a tournament with a prize Fund-the key to NW since I was banned on all major servers
This man has a way with words.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2020, 11:26:19 am »
2 or 3 years ago, in the French Community, I organized a group stages duel tournament that was liked by the community. The best players couldn't face themselves before the final stages (there is the challonge if you want to see how it looks like : https://challonge.com/fr/TfdDHI/groups). Those best players were elected by regimental leaders, and to be honest they were honest in their choices (like they didn't put members of their regiments at the top). I like the group stages system because it permits to bad players to play at least 3 matches and not to be eliminated in a match of 3 minutes. I got 2 questions :

- Firstly, what do you think of a duel tournament idea ?
- Secondly, what do you think of this group stages system ? (The tournament will have to be played on at least 2 days if we use that system on the EU community).

I'm thinking to make a prize pool if this tournament is organized.

Message me on Steam (Fotin) to tell me what you think of it or just leave a message here!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 11:27:58 am by Fotin »

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2020, 11:30:39 am »
I thought no one else would be able to organize a duel tournaments are my favorite tournaments I support you
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2020, 06:54:40 pm »
host it and make sure im against flush so I can 7-0 him then post the screenshot after every posts he makes  :)

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 02, 2020, 08:42:54 pm »
you won't beat me 7-0 on any condition I know the style of any PB and TE player for me the only problem will be Drake Tib EXtazz
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen