Author Topic: [EU] Lion Tournament Edition N°1 | 16 Teams | 10vs10 | FULL (6 July Start)  (Read 14047 times)

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
  • Side: Confederacy
If you want match against us we can do it. :D and you are wrong, we are not turkish regiment, yes we are leader of turkish community but we are international regiment, we have players from another countries.

btw i think you probably lost your personality in army. You are talking like racist.

I know you from nr2 daniel when you are a leader of nr2, i'm playing for 88th as NCO and i know you are a good person but nowadays you are speaking like a racist..

You had changed your nickname once, i hope you wont change your personality next.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 02:44:23 pm by Luz1kA »

Offline Strawhead

• Captain
  • I am on a long and narrow path.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
If you want match against us we can do it. :D and you are wrong, we are not turkish regiment, yes we are leader of turkish community but we are international regiment, we have players from another countries.

btw i think you probably lost your personality in army. You are talking like racist.

I know you from nr2 daniel when you are a leader of nr2, i'm playing for 88th as NCO and i know you are a good person but nowadays you are speaking like a racist..

You had changed your nickname once, i hope you wont change your personality next.
Daniel loves the muskets. ;D

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Daniel loves the muskets. ;D

Clearly photoshop.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******

Well he's been abused a few years ago here on NW as well so it's probably not his fault
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
+1 to Shadey. You refused to play because you are fond of cancelling events last minute. You have done so for events I organized against you in the past. Sorry not sorry.

I've never met you before.I'm not who you think I am.
You are Ritsoko. You were the leader of some turkish regiment I do not remember the name of. You cancelled a 1v1 against the Nr2 around 2018. This was done three minutes before the event.
rah 💀💀💀
>lives on farm in the middle of nowhere
>’rah’
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Well he's been abused a few years ago here on NW as well so it's probably not his fault
Don't let the honey mussy get stuck in your beard.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Video of the final is here;

Locking the thread before further arguments kick off.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.