Author Topic: BBG_ZombieSurvival_NA Presented by Warlance Gameservers & BBG *ADMIN APPS OPEN*  (Read 9406 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: BBG_ZombieSurvival_NA Presented by Warlance Gameservers
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 12:57:04 am »
Due to Appleorgasm's increased success and involvement in Twitch, I'm going to be heading up a revival effort and program for this server, because I do want it to succeed and Apple is moving on to bigger and better things, but will still serve as owner.

I'm moving this server to the BBG family and will be adding the current admins to the discord admin group for the BBG overall discord that's being converted from one server Discord to all of BBG.

We've added some maps back to the rotation and added a new map the last couple weeks. I will be serving as the overseer and promoting A Poor Rice Farmer to Head Admin

We're having some more maps made from my friend Captain Lauck who partners with me on BBG Bot Survival and NA_SmallSiege.

I will be converting more maps also. I've contacted another dead server to see if I can grab their maps also, and if anyone has any of the old zombie maps saved to their computer (look in My Documents/Warband/SceneObj), I can put them on.

I'm an admin btw

What's your ID? I don't see your name on the commented admin ID list on the server config white list. I will be needing more admins though, so if you have people in your reg that like this style server and are competent, have them apply.

Well former admin but still an apple admin

I'm not quite sure what an apple admin is and a bit confused. I don't see you as a mod on the steam group for the server or in the config files. Did you want to be an admin? I'm a bit confused.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: BBG_ZombieSurvival_NA Presented by Warlance Gameservers
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2019, 04:07:24 am »
Due to Appleorgasm's increased success and involvement in Twitch, I'm going to be heading up a revival effort and program for this server, because I do want it to succeed and Apple is moving on to bigger and better things, but will still serve as owner.

I'm moving this server to the BBG family and will be adding the current admins to the discord admin group for the BBG overall discord that's being converted from one server Discord to all of BBG.

We've added some maps back to the rotation and added a new map the last couple weeks. I will be serving as the overseer and promoting A Poor Rice Farmer to Head Admin

We're having some more maps made from my friend Captain Lauck who partners with me on BBG Bot Survival and NA_SmallSiege.

I will be converting more maps also. I've contacted another dead server to see if I can grab their maps also, and if anyone has any of the old zombie maps saved to their computer (look in My Documents/Warband/SceneObj), I can put them on.

I'm an admin btw

What's your ID? I don't see your name on the commented admin ID list on the server config white list. I will be needing more admins though, so if you have people in your reg that like this style server and are competent, have them apply.

Well former admin but still an apple admin

I'm not quite sure what an apple admin is and a bit confused. I don't see you as a mod on the steam group for the server or in the config files. Did you want to be an admin? I'm a bit confused.

It's alright Tired, just let it happen

Offline SilverSquid181

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I trust this is the right place to put this?

Nickname: SilverSquid1810
GUID: 807751 (I assume this is the number that appears when we enter the server?)
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136739534
How long have you played on the server?: Since either late 2014 or early 2015
Current weekly hours on the server?: Usually only a few hours, but that's because the server has such a low population these days; it would be more if more people played it.
How active can you be?: I'm usually on NW for a couple nights during the week and for several hours during the weekend. This can change, of course, but I'll probably be available for several hours a week at least.
Timezone/Location: EST
Current Regiment/Clan: None atm. I used to be a member of the FH, the original owners of the Zombies server, but they haven't really been a thing for a while now.
Admin experience: None officially. Back when I was in the FH, I would occasionally act as a "rule enforcer" on the server when no real admins were on, but the FH collapsed before I could formally apply to be an admin.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: I know most of the original admins of the server well. Rice, Smertnikov, and Jim could all probably vouch for me.
Why do you want this role?: This server has something of a special place in my heart. I wasted many summer nights as a teenager on this server, and I cherished it dearly. The decline of the server has saddened me greatly, but I still love the server and really want it to make a comeback. I feel like there aren't many better ways to express my appreciation of the server than to help enforce the rules and make sure that everyone has a fun and fair experience on it. It would be a great honor for me to help participate in what will hopefully be a revival of the server, if all goes well.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:35:04 pm by SilverSquid181 »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Nickname:
GUID: 48423
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NickCole/
How long have you played on the server?: For years but not sure what year
Current weekly hours on the server?: 5 to 8
How active can you be?: I can get on a couple of times a week but usually around late hours from 11 - 3
Timezone/Location: Est
Current Regiment/Clan: 42nd
Admin experience: I reffed NWL, TNWL, NAPL, RGL, & NWGL leagues, I hosted and reffed many tournaments, admin events like 22e 2v2 and 17th (I think) event a while back, and admin BOB GF, Bot Survival, and BBG CB.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Any admin for BoB and some admins for BBG servers
Why do you want this role?: I want to help moderate the server late at night and make sure people are following rules so everyone has a fun experience.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I trust this is the right place to put this?

Nickname: SilverSquid1810
GUID: 807751 (I assume this is the number that appears when we enter the server?)
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136739534
How long have you played on the server?: Since either late 2014 or early 2015
Current weekly hours on the server?: Usually only a few hours, but that's because the server has such a low population these days; it would be more if more people played it.
How active can you be?: I'm usually on NW for a couple nights during the week and for several hours during the weekend. This can change, of course, but I'll probably be available for several hours a week at least.
Timezone/Location: EST
Current Regiment/Clan: None atm. I used to be a member of the FH, the original owners of the Zombies server, but they haven't really been a thing for a while now.
Admin experience: None officially. Back when I was in the FH, I would occasionally act as a "rule enforcer" on the server when no real admins were on, but the FH collapsed before I could formally apply to be an admin.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: I know most of the original admins of the server well. Rice, Smertnikov, and Jim could all probably vouch for me.
Why do you want this role?: This server has something of a special place in my heart. I wasted many summer nights as a teenager on this server, and I cherished it dearly. The decline of the server has saddened me greatly, but I still love the server and really want it to make a comeback. I feel like there aren't many better ways to express my appreciation of the server than to help enforce the rules and make sure that everyone has a fun and fair experience on it. It would be a great honor for me to help participate in what will hopefully be a revival of the server, if all goes well.

Approved, I'll contact you on steam

Offline Doc_Philip

• Private
  • On Top
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doc
Nickname: 15e_Fus_DocPhilip
GUID: 1736708
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798948748/
How long have you played on the server?: since yesterday when i noticed that its now a bbg server and a little before it was a BBG server
Current weekly hours on the server?: 2ish
How active can you be?: anywhere after 3:45 during the week and before 6:30 and after 8:15 on the weekends
Timezone/Location: central, wisconsin
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e
Admin experience: BBG naval warfare, commander battle, and bot survival
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: not really
Why do you want this role?: To maintain law and order in this wild west of a server partner, yeehaw
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 07:03:00 am by Doc_Philip »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Hit 57 players tonight!

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Woo
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
This is 911, what's your emergency?

Hit 57 players tonight!

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Hit 57 players tonight!

Poor choice of words
Server Peaked @57 players tonight!

Offline Holy_Catholic_Crusader

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: HOLY_CATHOLIC_CRUSADER
Offense: Racial Slur
Why should you be unbanned? I have learned values of respect and fairness to all. I shouldn't have said it in the first place I apologize for my ignorance.
User ID (Find on other servers when you join, will say it at bottom)#: 1896835
Time/Date of banning: 1/22/19

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Why should you be unbanned? I have learned values of respect and fairness to all. I shouldn't have said it in the first place I apologize for my ignorance.

lol wow, the first ban, I'll take a look at this after I'm done Netflix and Chilling. but most likely tomorrow

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Unban Request:

lol wow, the first ban, I'll take a look at this after I'm done Netflix and Chilling. but most likely tomorrow

UwU Netflix and chill
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:

ok I checked, that ID isn't on the list, you probably were banned for an hour. Cleared the entire ban list for the new server reform.

Anyways, please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline Sir_Yukii

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Sir_Yukii
GUID: 792353
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172195857/
How long have you played on the server?: im not entirely sure but about 2 Years.
Current weekly hours on the server?: Unsure as I do not keep check of it but now that the Server is more active under EU hours I'd say 10 Hours.
How active can you be?: I can be very active in the EU Timezones but not so in the NA ones except on the Weekend.
Timezone/Location: Central european standard Time/ Austria.
Current Regiment/Clan: None in Neapolic wars but possible a future one in Bannerlord.
Admin experience: I did Admin on NRP before but that's pretty much it but that was a long time as well.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Kronus, A poor rice farmer
Why do you want this role?: I have been a long member of this community if I was too tired and the server was alive I would usually go there otherwise I'd try to revive the Server. I love this server and enjoy it very much even with high ping.
I hope to help EU Zoners by having a admin hthere and when it gets late that an Admin stays there.
I did think already a lot about it but before the server was not as active so there wouldn't be anything going on to other timezones but now that changed.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:26:45 pm by Sir_Yukii »