Author Topic: Is there a way mods can merge threads together chronologically?  (Read 895 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Is there a way mods can merge threads together chronologically?
« on: January 29, 2014, 02:53:09 am »
I have multiple regiment threads from over the years that I find annoying to sift through. Is there a way for threads to be merged together with posts ordered chronologically? I hate looking for something from the 93rd, or from the RM, and have to find the thread and then look for whatever it is from there. Also, there's things like images and interesting assets that were collected on threads over time that I wouldn't want to lose if those threads were ever deleted.

Just curious, it's fine if not, it just means I have to dig through threads and save all the things I want to save before a mod deletes them.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
Re: Is there a way mods can merge threads together chronologically?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 03:08:53 am »
Can't the search function just look for threads instead of posts? That's what I'd like.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way mods can merge threads together chronologically?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 09:49:50 am »
I think when we merge threads the oldest posts are always at the start and the later ones that follow.