Author Topic: Looking for experienced modelers/texturers  (Read 5641 times)

Offline Docm30

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for experienced modelers/texturers
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 10:20:34 pm »
The Russo-Japanese War was really the only one of note at that time.

Anyway, if you want to get people interested, you should create a presentation with information about the mod, exactly what you're looking for, exactly what people will be asked to do etc etc. I can't imagine why anyone would join a project they know absolutely nothing about.

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 10:21:34 pm »

Anyway, if you want to get people interested, you should create a presentation with information about the mod, exactly what you're looking for, exactly what people will be asked to do etc etc. I can't imagine why anyone would join a project they know absolutely nothing about.

Does the concept of "We'll tell you over steam, we won't announce it publicly" only exist in Ireland?

Offline Rigadoon

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 11:31:00 pm »

Does the concept of "We'll tell you over steam, we won't announce it publicly" only exist in Ireland?

Did you even read what he said? We all know what you mean, and we're telling you that it's not going to work. Get it?

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 11:32:50 pm »
If it will calm this thread down, I shall add it into the body of the post. I thought I said enough already...

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 11:38:07 pm »

Did you even read what he said? We all know what you mean, and we're telling you that it's not going to work. Get it?

Yes, I did read what he said. It's been said repeatedly, and I've answered it the same every time.

Offline Docm30

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 11:44:22 pm »
Nobody said anything like what I said.

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 12:01:38 am »
They did, just in a slightly different way. Basically, "Tell people more or they won't do it."

Offline Reverse

• Second Lieutenant
  • Rule Britannia!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reverse
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 01:22:36 am »
Is this mod going to be in the Chinese Revolution of 1911?
Or will it be in the Boxer Rebellion?
Or maybe the Third Anglo-Afghan War?
These are just my guesses, besides the Russo-Japanese war, thats all I can think of.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 02:04:10 am »
Sounds exciting?

Offline Bluehawk

• Sergeant Major
  • чекмень - шаровары - шашка
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 03:53:48 am »
Easter Uprising of the Irish Civil War

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 10:43:11 am »
Won't confirm or deny any of the above.

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 01:54:29 am »
The Changing Tides :D

Offline 32nd_Rct_Schinider

• Sergeant Major
  • 32nd_Rct_Schindier At yer service sir!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32ndte_Rct_Schinider.5thVa
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 04:41:55 am »
This dosen't make bloody sense Looking for a modeler/Texturer But not telling the guy the mod? And keeping it all for your self? Wow...That dosent realy make sense at all Imean most modder's Of games would make a thread and Tell which era or mod is all about and this? Nothing. Just saying you need a modeler/textuere Its like saying you want to be famous without letting audiences knows you
It's fun to work in a public mod i can tell that but this mod isnt  public at all it's secretly or for the develoopers only...What's the point making the Bloody mod if your not telling Or mybe the mod Is for your personal use...?
Since you said "We want to keep the mod ourself" That sounds preety obvious imean surely if your not telling you wouldnt want to make the mod public wouldnt it? Well if you told us well that would be normal but this is preety unusual at all i never seen modders that does this.... Blood and iron,NAS,Anglo  Spread the info on what the mod's is all about, but this? I dont understand at all

Offline Viktor 90th

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 06:14:45 am »
Spoiler
This dosen't make bloody sense Looking for a modeler/Texturer But not telling the guy the mod? And keeping it all for your self? Wow...That dosent realy make sense at all Imean most modder's Of games would make a thread and Tell which era or mod is all about and this? Nothing. Just saying you need a modeler/textuere Its like saying you want to be famous without letting audiences knows you
It's fun to work in a public mod i can tell that but this mod isnt  public at all it's secretly or for the develoopers only...What's the point making the Bloody mod if your not telling Or mybe the mod Is for your personal use...?
Since you said "We want to keep the mod ourself" That sounds preety obvious imean surely if your not telling you wouldnt want to make the mod public wouldnt it? Well if you told us well that would be normal but this is preety unusual at all i never seen modders that does this.... Blood and iron,NAS,Anglo  Spread the info on what the mod's is all about, but this? I dont understand at all
[close]
Some Developers Prefer Recruiting a team before they start work, then announce mid-completion so that people don't pester them about new content...quite as much.

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
  • War of 1812, MAW Head Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 07:21:07 am »
............nevermind... :-X i'll keep my mouth shut
Head Developer of the Mexican American War Mod and War of 1812 Mod