Author Topic: The Nw Community Exposed And My Exit From Comp On a Very (High Note)  (Read 2648 times)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Yea this will probaly be my last post on this website due to the fact I don't have the time anymore to really keep up so lets get down to business. I hear alot of talk about people bringing up the fact I wasn't drafted which is not a big deal to me since I retired due to becomming more powerful outside the game (taking on new responsibilities and doing new things) and making moves alot of my haters in this community wish they could do the same but their trapped here instead holding onto basically their ego is the only real thing they have (losers :D) while I move onto better things and continue the same journey I started here just some where else A path of destruction and wake as well as keeping the cowards in their places in person since im not a loser like alot of toughguys online here (my haters) so I wish those whom I was friends with and didn't turn fake or lose their way and stayed true to themselves and trusts no one in this community goodluck and a safe journey. The community has obviously been rigged itself so that only a certain amount of losers with high ego's get all the popularity (have never trully honestly cared was just apart of politics for me honestly) and attention while at the same time they can pull strings behind the scenes and get people they don't like out of events (LOL we scared now bro) which I think is hilarious but at the same time obviously not impossible and with the toxicity in the community very much real. Your probaly thinking to yourselves how did I come to this conclussion or am I just mad? Well the answer is no I don't care I retired from anything comp but the fact is I had someone come to me and show me not only the logs but be my eyes and ears for these people in their discord/teamspeak (Was probaly teamspeak idk were they got discord from) and told me that the people who organized the 6v6 league nonstop trash talked me and wanted me out of it because them being the fat butthurt losers that are and constantly being embarassed or emotionally scarred by me without doing anything to me (I never read any comments and muted people, even looked away from my screen when I died how do you feel now smart guy? LOL you don't have to believe me its ok :) ) Basically pulled strings behind the scenes and henceforth the reason I did not get picked for the majorty of teams maybe all of them who really knows in this community? So yea goodluck killing eachother (I still win watching my haters kill themselves haha) and no one wins here but me ahahahaha (At my haters) you lose ahahahahahaha Sorry kids daddy has no time for you anymore :(.

P.s For those of you whom are smart enough to know by now I never read these topics after i finish them so you might wanna think what you say before you talk to yourself or try to make yourself look big on the internet no oner important cares Tatah!!!! and goodluck with w.e you call those leagues anyways their not legit comp anyways even if you try to make them out to be them no worries I have taken the time to tell everyone the real nw (thumbs up)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 09:23:07 am by 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
Re: The Nw Community Exposed And My Exit From Comp On a Very (High Note)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 08:19:41 am »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 08:48:36 am »
Sad to see you go. You will surely be missed! Thank you for everything Mayhem, very cool!
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 09:35:27 am »
 :'(
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 11:45:13 am »
End of an era

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 12:13:00 pm »
Can the moderation team delete this thread as it's been made by a nobody and no one asked for it anyway?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 12:17:22 pm »
Can't wait for the film about you to be released

Offline IR_Nr59_Lamastos

• First Lieutenant
  • Prinzessin Lamalana die Schöne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_IR_Nr59_Obst_Lama
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 12:29:55 pm »
There are 4 complete lines without a full stop. A new Caesar is born.

Good luck, though!
Join the IR_Nr59, join the infantry!

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 05:55:25 pm »
who is this noob lmao

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 06:24:06 pm »
finally you can stop spamming the mess hall  :)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 06:40:18 pm »
finally you can stop spamming the mess hall  :)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2020, 06:49:47 pm »
A truly sad day, the Mess Hall will never be the same without your high IQ posts. :'(

Skaen

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2020, 06:53:45 pm »
never see cela

Offline Captainjack

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 07:14:40 pm »
Yea this will probaly be my last post on this website due to the fact I don't have the time anymore to really keep up so lets get down to business. I hear alot of talk about people bringing up the fact I wasn't drafted which is not a big deal to me since I retired due to becomming more powerful outside the game (taking on new responsibilities and doing new things) and making moves alot of my haters in this community wish they could do the same but their trapped here instead holding onto basically their ego is the only real thing they have (losers :D) while I move onto better things and continue the same journey I started here just some where else A path of destruction and wake as well as keeping the cowards in their places in person since im not a loser like alot of toughguys online here (my haters) so I wish those whom I was friends with and didn't turn fake or lose their way and stayed true to themselves and trusts no one in this community goodluck and a safe journey. The community has obviously been rigged itself so that only a certain amount of losers with high ego's get all the popularity (have never trully honestly cared was just apart of politics for me honestly) and attention while at the same time they can pull strings behind the scenes and get people they don't like out of events (LOL we scared now bro) which I think is hilarious but at the same time obviously not impossible and with the toxicity in the community very much real. Your probaly thinking to yourselves how did I come to this conclussion or am I just mad? Well the answer is no I don't care I retired from anything comp but the fact is I had someone come to me and show me not only the logs but be my eyes and ears for these people in their discord/teamspeak (Was probaly teamspeak idk were they got discord from) and told me that the people who organized the 6v6 league nonstop trash talked me and wanted me out of it because them being the fat butthurt losers that are and constantly being embarassed or emotionally scarred by me without doing anything to me (I never read any comments and muted people, even looked away from my screen when I died how do you feel now smart guy? LOL you don't have to believe me its ok :) ) Basically pulled strings behind the scenes and henceforth the reason I did not get picked for the majorty of teams maybe all of them who really knows in this community? So yea goodluck killing eachother (I still win watching my haters kill themselves haha) and no one wins here but me ahahahaha (At my haters) you lose ahahahahahaha Sorry kids daddy has no time for you anymore :(.

P.s For those of you whom are smart enough to know by now I never read these topics after i finish them so you might wanna think what you say before you talk to yourself or try to make yourself look big on the internet no oner important cares Tatah!!!! and goodluck with w.e you call those leagues anyways their not legit comp anyways even if you try to make them out to be them no worries I have taken the time to tell everyone the real nw (thumbs up)

Two questions,

1.Who are you?
2. Who asked?