Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 135379 times)

Offline xXGHOST30Xx

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name: [HRE]SS_Kdt_GHOST aka just GHOST
Offense: Racial slurs. well kind of. this guy said a racial slur and was warned so i said in the chat "what does "racial slur" mean? lol" and i was permabanned (i actually did not know what the slur meant)
Why should you be unbanned? : I know it was stupid to ask what it meant. I apologize for my actions and will, of course, be more careful with what I do, what I say, and what the administrators are saying. Anyway this is my favorite server i always play on this server it would make me really sad if i could never play again (i have no life  :'( i know)
User ID #: 978973 (i dont know if the IDs are different with every server so heres this one)
Time/Date: 3-13-18 about 8:00 pacific time

If it helps i was banned by Blee. I thought we were cool Blee :(

Offline xXGHOST30Xx

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Offense: Racial slurs. well kind of. this guy said a racial slur and was warned so i said in the chat "what does "racial slur" mean? lol" and i was permabanned (i actually did not know what the slur meant)
Why should you be unbanned? : I know it was stupid to ask what it meant. I apologize for my actions and will, of course, be more careful with what I do, what I say, and what the administrators are saying. Anyway this is my favorite server i always play on this server it would make me really sad if i could never play again (i have no life  :'( i know)
User ID #: 978973 (i dont know if the IDs are different with every server so heres this one)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral

You were banned for not saying "racial slur" but the N word after an admin asked everyone to stop.

Unbanned. Please follow server rules and have fun

Offline xXGHOST30Xx

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Already unbanned but this is why you were banned

21:00:55 - [Sigmund] USA CANT WIN AGAINST RICE NIGGERS
 21:01:00 - *Admin*[blee]: no racial slurs
 21:01:09 - [Sigmund] Sorry master
 21:01:10 - [[HRE]SS_Kdt_GHOST] rice niggerswhats that lol
 21:01:16 - [SERVER]: blee Permanently Banned Player [HRE]SS_Kdt_GHOST.

It was for slurs after an admin warned the population.

Offline nasoisr

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
dude u need to unban me, u promised on 3/16/8 will lift the ban but it is 3/18/18 ban still not lift...wtf? this is like warden abuse inmate for extra sentence...no offense.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
dude u need to unban me, u promised on 3/16/8 will lift the ban but it is 3/18/18 ban still not lift...wtf? this is like warden abuse inmate for extra sentence...no offense.

Maybe you didn't read my reply that carefully. I don't have time always to remember who's banned as I'm dealing with a lot of things. Check the bolded section below I posted to you before.

Unban Request:
Name: Your mom
Offense:No idea why, battle wise I didnt troll anyone. Perhaps offensive rage rant. I am hereby pink swearing never going to happen again. Please unban me.
User ID #:767
Time/Date: 3/8/18

You were banned for racial slurs while checking the logs later.

3/4/18
01:51:55 - [Your_stupid_mom] FUCK U NIGGER
01:55:42 - *DEAD* [Your_stupid_mom] fuck u  nigger
01:56:29 - *DEAD* [Your_stupid_mom] LAST ROUND U FUCKING NIGGER
01:58:23 - *DEAD* [Your_stupid_mom] fucking nigger
02:02:57 - [Your_stupid_mom] U LIKE THAT? NIGGER?

Racial slurs like that aren't allowed, and it's not like you said it just once. The server states on the pop-up window game rules no racial slurs, also every 25 minutes, there's a rotating purple message that says no racial slurs.

Unban date, 1 week from today. 3/16/18. Repost here again on the thread that date to remind me to unban you in case I forget.

So despite the fact that you didn't read it that carefully, I hope you read the server rules carefully in the pop-up box that states them when you join.

Unbanned.

Offline Shipdrag

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #532 on: March 18, 2018, 11:42:42 pm »
Can I please be unbanned? Thanks in advance.

[1] Unban Request:
[2] Name: Shipdrag
[3] Offense: Using slurs in game.
[4] Why should you be unbanned? I'm sorry for making your server an unwelcoming space. I really enjoy y'alls games and if I am readmitted to the server, I'll stop. Sorry again.
[5] User ID #: 1231654
[6] Time/Date: March 11, 2018, 1:52 AM

Banned for saying the N word in chat, i.e. racial slurs

3/8/18
20:18:12 - *DEAD* [Shipdrag] to nig or bd niggerd
20:44:21 - *DEAD* [Shipdrag] NIGGER
20:48:25 - [Shipdrag] you're all fucking niggers

3/9/18
09:44:01 - [Shipdrag] nigger nigger nigger
09:44:04 - [Shipdrag] nigger nigger nigger
09:44:10 - [Shipdrag] fuck you you fucking nigger
09:44:16 - [Shipdrag] only a nigger would say that kind of shit

and much more racism in chat.

I really don't like people who try to be edgy with racist stuff in there. It's very trolly.

Unban date 1 week from today - March 18, 2018.

Post here again to remind me to unban you on that day.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unbanned, please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline Thomas_White

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin app, 1stLc_Tpr_Thomas_White
« Reply #534 on: March 23, 2018, 02:11:58 am »
[1] Nickname: Thomas_White
[2] GUID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thomas_White/
[3] Steam: Thomas_White
[4] How long have you played on the server?: 5 months
[5] Current weekly hours on the server?: 5
[6] How active can I be?: 4-8 hours a day (depends if it is weekday or weekend)
[7] Age: 14
[8] Time zone/Location: EST./North Carolina, USA
[9] Current Regiment/Clan: 1stLC_Lauk Company
[10] Admin experience: A server admin for my reg.^^ during the week to recruit and maintain the server.
[11] Any Active Admins that can be a referral: not sure
[12] Why do you want this role?: To keep the server clean, to stop racism, stop spam, and ensure "everyone" has a good time.

Offline ReeceIsPieces

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
1. AFRIKA
2. 1690429
3. Reece is Pieces
4. For about 7 months now
5. About 5-6 hours total over the weekend, 1-2 hours average over the weekdays but it's random for me during the weekdays
6. I can be active over the weekends mostly in the early evening EST and sometimes later evening
7. Age: 18
8. EST
9. No regiments or clan experience
10. No admin experience
11. Probably Zayes or blee, maybe even Tbear, oh wait...
12. I've been a player for a while and I like the admins and the community and I feel like they like me too I guess. Also I have a god complex so being in a position of power would be great for my self esteem.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
1. AFRIKA
2. 1690429
3. Reece is Pieces
4. For about 7 months now
5. About 5-6 hours total over the weekend, 1-2 hours average over the weekdays but it's random for me during the weekdays
6. I can be active over the weekends mostly in the early evening EST and sometimes later evening
7. Age: 18
8. EST
9. No regiments or clan experience
10. No admin experience
11. Probably Zayes or blee, maybe even Tbear, oh wait...
12. I've been a player for a while and I like the admins and the community and I feel like they like me too I guess. Also I have a god complex so being in a position of power would be great for my self esteem.

The problem I'm having is, I only approve calm and mature people (unless you happen to get it through a regiment), and this seems like a troll application almost. So unless you're willing to show me that you're a qualified applicant, consider this application denied.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Nickname: NickCole
GUID: 484235
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NickCole/
How long have you played on the server?: Since it first opened
Current weekly hours on the server?: 2-4
How active can you be?: I can be active 3-4 days a week
Timezone/Location: Est
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e
Admin experience: Alot and I was one of the first admins on BBG Bot Survival
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Tired
Why do you want this role?: I want to help make sure that the server runs smoothly, make sure people don't troll, and continue to make the server fun for the community
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:36:53 pm by NickCole »

Offline Khorne

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name:The_Dark_Prince_Slaanesh

Banned from: BBG bots survival

Admin who banned me(If Known): Can't Remember

Reason for ban: Racist hate speech

Time/date: 7th of April 2018 somewhere around 5am or 6am

Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am very sorry that I have used racial slurs. I thought I was trying to be an attention seeker but due to my immature and stupid behaviour I got banned. I am very sorry and I have regret what I did. I have learned my lesson and I beg for a second chance. I promise that I will never use such offensive language ever again even in day to day life.

Player ID(If known): I believe it is 1644597
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 07:30:53 am by Khorne »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Name:The_Dark_Prince_Slaanesh

Banned from: BBG bots survival

Admin who banned me(If Known): Can't Remember

Reason for ban: Racist hate speech

Time/date: 7th of April 2018 somewhere around 5am or 6am

Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am very sorry that I have used racial slurs. I thought I was trying to be an attention seeker but due to my immature and stupid behaviour I got banned. I am very sorry and I have regret what I did. I have learned my lesson and I beg for a second chance. I promise that I will never use such offensive language ever again even in day to day life.

Player ID(If known): I believe it is 1644597

Banned for saying racial slurs after an admin warned everyone not to on April 6, 2018.

1644597 # The_Dark_Prince_Slaanesh is banned permanently by 15e_SoP_Nyancat. 21:19:19 - *DEAD* [The_Dark_Prince_Slaanesh] Nigger Nigger Nigger

Unban date 4/9/18, But post here again on that date in case I forget to remind me.